Graham Hancock

I'm pretty sure he didn't mean 7 times but 70 times since I heard him say that on other occasions too. So yeah, even a "Shaman" wo does this stuff would probably conclude that this is a rather crazy overuse of it.

There is also his daily use of weed for almost two decades up to 3 years ago then he restarted. He basically said on Joe R. show that he was stoned 16 hours a day, every day..if I remember well.

I used to feel the same way, until I bought his book about Ayahuasca. He did several interviews in which he said there were discrete, familiar entities to be encountered while under the influence of DMT. He suggested that we could all connect with these entities. Hancock called one of them "Mother" and he claimed she was available for everyone to experience under the influence. So I bought his $30 book, and I manufactured a few grains of DMT for myself, and there wasn't a single mention of "Mother" in the whole 400 pages! It turns out his interviews were really marketing efforts to stir up interest in the book, and I was the victim of the old bait-and-switch technique. I was so disappointed that I never even took the trip.
Probably good that you never experimented. Yes, I think Hancock went down a dark path when he chose to write about Ayahuasca. Perhaps he was 'pushed' in that direction, in any case, he was not armed with knowledge it seems.

It's nice to see I'm not the only one with the courage to admit my disappointment. Hancock is indeed a worker. He deserves whatever he earns, and he provides a lot of infotainment value to green readers, but people like us want more. Perhaps those new to the fields of study will appreciate Hancock, but those of us with walls of books behind us already are starting to demand conclusions.

Dr. Karla Turner had some interesting things to say about the alternative media industry before she was poisoned to death (allegedly). She was told by someone 'higher up' in the community (probably Jim Marrs or J. Allan Hynek) that she should only observe and report alternative subjects, but should never attempt to draw conclusions. She was vocal about her disagreement with this behind-the-scenes deal with TPTB. Bill Ryan has also referenced what he calls a 'gentleman's' relationship between him, the supposed whistleblower/reporter and members of the elite tasked with controlling information leakage.

Anyway Dr. Turner's methodology is what matters. I think she may have been too close to the subject, but she was definitely on the right track. She was an English professor/abductee, so she approached the subject as a scientist and reported the whole truth of her findings which involved non-human entities, hypnosis, government sponsored deception, and a spherical 'soul recycling facility' somewhere in the sky.

Frankly, 70 sessions sound more like a serious addiction to "spiritual revelations" to me as anything else, or as Don Juan put it, paraphrasing; "thinking that getting into contact with the unknowable first, and assuming this will help you or anyone in anything let alone facing petty tyrants in the real world, is a grave mistake that couldn't be farther from the truth".

I love that Don Juan quote! I also remember Supernatural very well. Hancock described primarily undesirable experiences on DMT, yet he replaced his THC addiction with it? It just doesn't make sense. I took it for anti-weed propaganda. Hancock said he would imagine himself being picked apart by aliens under DMT, basically, and that he tripped only once per month. We're supposed to believe these monthly sessions replaced daily THC dosing? I don't see how that's therapeutic, but the time frame seems to line up with 70 sessions.

I would restate the question - Are these trips supposed to lead somewhere? Or are they just another sensory distraction? I wanted to get as much as possible out of mine, and in the process of preparing myself I discovered that I didn't really understand waking reality. How could I expect myself to understand a hallucination?

She was told by someone 'higher up' in the community (probably Jim Marrs or J. Allan Hynek) that she should only observe and report alternative subjects, but should never attempt to draw conclusions
That's the intriguing part in the hole lecture as well as in his other interviews. No conclusions is ever made clear if at all. He wants to stay out of trouble, but this way the intended message becomes different from the received message.
What would it be like if Laura simply recited her findings and let you run with it willy nilly.

In thinking more about it, I think a lie has infiltrated what is otherwise an honest attempt to spread information. Basically a conscious choice linked to a personal dishonesty vis a vis his audience.

Mircea Eliade always used to say something along the lines of :" to whom is my writing for". Many of his writings ended up as notes because he didn't think the message was appropriate.

If I were in Hancock's place what would be more important? The knowladge I can spread in the best possible way as to not muddy the waters and deliver to the best of my abilities a necessary truth OR just lead people to my information and experiences witch can posibally be damaging and finally contributing to the never ending missunderstandings. A simple humane question to be asked if you are a sincere person.

That's the intriguing part in the hole lecture as well as in his other interviews
I was pretty intrigued by the 'spherical soul recycling facility' in the sky quote because the day after I first saw this video, an old woman on hospice care told me she was 'on her way to the moon' to join her departed sister. The synchronicity freaked me out, because I was reading "Who Built the moon' at the time, so I dug my teeth into the moon and haven't let go.

In my disappointed I have missed to say at least the one big positive point that drove the whole talk. That is: civilisations have come and gone, have been wiped by cataclysms from the skys and mainstream science just wants to ignore that completely as a possibility that we too are on the verge of it. He realises the absolute obsession and fear of the ancients of comets and cataclysms and points several times how we think this is not going to happen to us any time soon.
But you have to be imaginative and inquairing to realise that in reality this is not just a possibility but someting we might see in our lifes. He does not stress this urgency at ALL. Maybe he himself doesn't consider it as such.
Yes, agreed. So it won't happen in our lifetime, or it will but he doesn't want to be responsible for the panic...

On the drug use thing...I'm not going to test, so I can't dispute...chances are that he's right because, why not? If it's all so much bigger, so much older then a different mind set is needed isn't it?

In thinking more about it, I think a lie has infiltrated what is otherwise an honest attempt to spread information. Basically a conscious choice linked to a personal dishonesty vis a vis his audience.

His only crime is merely distracting us from more important subjects. You ask a great question about our intentions, which is something I'm constantly aware of. My insanity caused me to look at the world and discern what could be known for sure from anything invented by another person, which is like why bother. I realize that by reflecting my observations to the world I'm creating something myself. Therefore, I make a conscious effort to reflect the world as accurately as possible. This results in me being more of a vandal than a creator. All that needs to be known exists within nature. It cannot be concealed, but its importance can be diminished, and we can be distracted from it.

For example - if you wanted to go back in time to the moment of my birth - we would need to recreate the sky as it appeared at the moment of my birth. Forget the electricity and the magical chair or phone booth or whatever. I look to the sky with questions like these, and the sky tells me that time travel as we traditionally imagine it is impossible regardless of the tech, and I'll take the word of the sky over anyone else's.

I understand there are college classes on parallel universes, time travel and similar subjects, and I can't believe those teachers have all been duped. Most of them know exactly what they're doing, which is simply putting on a show, but since we have to pay for everything they show us - it could be considered taking unfair advantage, and it should be considered fraud. I'm up in the air on whether or not Hancock is purposely misdirected, but I'm sure Sheldrake is in the know because he researched procreation extensively early in his career, which FYI was sponsored by the Royal Society.

Yes, agreed. So it won't happen in our lifetime, or it will but he doesn't want to be responsible for the panic...
I think a celestial 'impact' could happen within just a few days of unaided viewing the object in the sky, but if what we're talking about is a cyclical event - it doesn't need to be a collision. Near-misses might be catastrophic enough. To my knowledge the Hopi alone remember the arrival of the moon, which they say 'passed by' four times before settling into orbit, with major Earth changes accompanying each pass.

So, if we are talking about a recurring event it's reasonable to believe there's a segment of the population who have retained this knowledge. I think it perhaps, is the reason all the great ancient structures and books were destroyed and defaced - because they would have told a story TPTB don't want us to know. Imo this is the only logical explanation for mankind's gaping knowledge holes.

I think a celestial 'impact' could happen within just a few days of unaided viewing the object in the sky, but if what we're talking about is a cyclical event - it doesn't need to be a collision. Near-misses might be catastrophic enough. To my knowledge the Hopi alone remember the arrival of the moon, which they say 'passed by' four times before settling into orbit, with major Earth changes accompanying each pass.

So, if we are talking about a recurring event it's reasonable to believe there's a segment of the population who have retained this knowledge. I think it perhaps, is the reason all the great ancient structures and books were destroyed and defaced - because they would have told a story TPTB don't want us to know. Imo this is the only logical explanation for mankind's gaping knowledge holes.
Yes, absolutely I agree with this and think it the reason for the mass hysteria regarding climate change just now (contrived mass hysteria of course). The Adam and Eve Story, Chan Thomas, rings true. And also the social shaming regarding the depletion of the rainforest. ..don't want them uncovering truths...so these man made 'natural' environments must be protected, like moorland in the UK, because their secrets uncovered will eventually filter through to the masses, and they will be like, wtf?? Let's stick with 5000 years or thereabouts...nice and comfortable.

Speaking of Prof. Charles Hapgood, (he used Chan Thomas as a pseudonym), he promoted the earth crust displacement theory in 1958, and previously worked for the CIA. A document he wrote called 'The Adam and Eve story' was declassified in June 2013, and the classified version was apparently used in the storyline of the movie 'The day after tomorrow'.

Here's the first part of the declassified document:

With a rumble so low as to be inaudible, growing, throbbing, then fuming into a thundering roar, the earthquake starts, only it’s not like any earthquake in recorded history.

In California the mountains shake like ferns in a breeze; the mighty Pacific rears back and piles up into a mountain of water more than two miles high, then starts its race eastward.

With the force of a thousand armies the wind attacks, ripping, shredding everything in its supersonic bombardment. The unbelievable mountain of Pacific sea water follows the wind eastward, burying Los Angeles and San Francisco as if they were but grains of sand.

Nothing - but nothing - stops the relentless, overwhelming onslaught of wind and ocean.

Across the continent the thousand mile-per-hour wind wreaks its unholy vengeance, everywhere, merci¬ lessly, unceasingly. Every living thing is ripped into shreds while being blown across the countryside; and the earthquake leaves no place untouched. In many places the earth’s molten sub-layer breaks through and spreads a sea of white-hot liquid fire to add to the holocaust.

Within three hours the fantastic wall of water moves across the continent, burying the wind-ravaged land under two miles of seething water coast-to-coast. In a fraction of a day all vestiges of civilization are gone, and the great cities - Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago,

Dallas, New York - are nothing but legends. Barely a stone is left where millions walked just a few hours before.

A few lucky ones who manage to find shelter from the screaming wind on the lee side of Pike’s Peak watch the sea of molten fire break through the quaking valleys below. The raging waters follow, piling higher and higher, steaming over the molten earth-fire, and rising almost to their feet. Only great mountains such as this one can withstand the cataclysmic onslaught.

North America is not alone in her death throes. Central America suffers the same cannonade - wind, earth-fire, and inundation.

South America finds the Andes not high enough to stop the cataclysmic violence pounded out by nature in her berserk rage. In less than a day, Ecuador, Peru, and western Brazil are shaken madly by the devastating earthquake, burned by molten earth-fire, buried under cubic miles of torrential Pacific seas, and then turned into a frozen hell. Everything freezes. Man, beast, plant, and mud are all rock-hard in less than four hours.

Europe cannot escape the onslaught. The raging Atlantic piles higher and higher upon itself, following the screeching wind eastward. The Alps, Pyrennes, Urals, and Scandinavian mountains are shaken and heaved even higher before the wall of water strikes.

Western Africa and the sands of the Sahara vanish in nature’s wrath, under savage attack by wind and ocean. The area bounded by the Congo, South Africa, and Kenya suffers only severe earthquakes and winds - no inundation. Survivors there marvel at the Sun, standing still in the sky for nearly half a day.

Eastern Siberia and the Orient suffer a strange fate indeed - as though a giant subterranean scythe sweeps away the earth’s foundations, accompanied by the wind in its screaming symphony of supersonic death and destruction. As the Arctic basin leaves its polar home, eastern Siberia, Manchuria, China, and Burma are subjected to the same annihilation as South America:
wind, earth-fire, inundation, and freezing. Jungle ani¬ mals are shredded to ribbons by the wind, piled into mountains of flesh and bone, and buried under avalanches of seawater and mud. Then comes the terrible, paralyzing cold. Not man, nor beast, nor plant, nor earth is left unfrozen in the entire eastern Asian continent, most of which remains below sea level.

East of the Urals, in western Siberia, a few lucky people survive the fantastic winds and quakes.

Antarctica and Greenland, with their ice caps, now rotate around the earth in the Torrid Zone; and the fury of wind and inundation marches on for six days and nights. During the sixth day the oceans start to settle in their new homes, running off the high grounds.

On the seventh day the horrendous rampage is over. The Arctic ice age is ended - and a new stone age begins. The oceans - the great homogenizers - have laid down another deep layer of mud over the existing strata in the great plains, as exposed in the Grand Canyon, Painted Desert, and Badlands.

The Bay of Bengal basin, just east of India, is now at the North Pole. The Pacific Ocean, just west of Peru, is at the South Pole. Greenland and Antarctica, now rotating equatorially in the Torrid Zone, find their ice caps dissolving madly in the tropical heat. Massive walls of water and ice surge toward the oceans, taking everything - from mountains to plains - in gushing, heaving paths, creating immense seasonal moraines. In less than twenty-five years the ice caps are gone, and the oceans around the world rise over two hundred feet with the new-found water. The Torrid Zone will be shrouded in a fog for generations from the enormous amounts of moisture poured into the atmosphere by the melting ice caps.

New ice caps begin to form in the new polar areas. Greenland and Antarctica emerge with verdant, tropical foliage. Australia is the new, unexplored continent in the North Temperate Zone, with only a few handfuls of survivors populating its vastness. New York lies at the bottom of the Atlantic, shattered, melted by earth-fire, and covered by unbelievable amounts of mud. Of
San Francisco and Los Angeles, not a trace is left.

Egypt emerges from its Mediterranean inundation new and higher - still the land of the ages. The commonplace of our time becomes the mysterious Baalbek of the new era.

A new era! Yes, the cataclysm has done its work well. The greatest population regulator of all does once more for man what he refuses to do for himself, and drives the pitiful few who survive into a new stone age.

Once more the earth has shifted its 6o-mile thick shell, with the poles moving almost to the equator in a fraction of a day. Again the atmosphere and oceans, refusing to change direction with the earth’s shell, have wiped out almost all life.

After this tumble we join Noah, Adam and Eve, Atlantis, Mu, and Olympus - and Jesus joins Osiris, Ta’aroa, Zeus, and Vishnu.

Back
Top Bottom