Grailistic technology.

A friend shared this video with me a few weeks ago, only just got time to watch it. Seems to be an incredible healing system. I was interested as this dovetails in with Dr. Klinghardt is doing, but on an affordable scale.
It seems, as usual, that tptb are benefiting first. However, I do like the fact that she, Dr Michael, turned to healing, when both her genius parents were using their energies to make bombs!
I would appreciate feedback, as it seems to heal practically everything and repair the pineal gland and more.
Jason Shurka: This past weekend, TLS encouraged me to go to Las Vegas to interview someone who currently has the power to bring true healing (on all levels) to the entire world. An individual who they approached back in 2011. An individual who has developed a healing technology that may even be more advanced than what many refer to as “MedBed Technology”. A technology that dissolved a 12.5-centimeter cystic fibroid in my aunt’s uterus in a period of only 4 hours. Her name is Dr. Sandra Rose Michael and she is the first person I know of, with the exception of myself, that TLS has agreed to associate with in the public realm. TLS has encouraged me to raise awareness regarding this incredible technology while also finding a way to make this technology accessible to the entire world. Additionally, not only have they welcomed Dr. Michael to publicly share her experiences regarding when the organization approached her in 2011, but they even sent me to Las Vegas to document it! She told me herself that they informed her back in 2011 that they would assist in bringing her technology to the forefront in due time. Well, I guess that time is NOW! MedBed technology here and we are going to make this technology accessible to the entire world, once and for all. We’ve got an entire planet to heal! I ask you all to share this interview FAR & WIDE because that is how we change the world! Through AWARENESS. The revolution of healing is here and I am grateful to be a part of bringing it to the forefront alongside the gracious, Dr. Sandra Rose Michael. ***TO PURCHASE A SYSTEM, VISIT: https://EEsystem.com

It also does HBOT things and sets up the 12 strands of DNA again. To me sounds too good to be true! Can hope, though has not done much for Biden!!
The video link is below:

5- Putting it all together.

Now I will try to put it all together.

Let's start directly with our supposedly finished design.

Our energy collecting pyramid is made of a crystal with piezoelectric properties, where at the nanometer scale, it draws a repeating, fractal pattern of an antenna with the ability to receive and send electromagnetic signals in all bands/frequencies. The design of this circuit contains the script of different symbolic/geometric figures that interact with the information field and the building blocks of reality. These symbols represent thoughts, archetypes, etc.

The volume, the size of the pyramid, its particular geometry, its specific location and the number of iterations of the circuit is what determines how much energy it can deliver.

The user of the device interacts with these same symbols by mentally projecting them or generating in his mind a series of interconnected symbols that execute a language, a program.

That series of instructions has its own frequency/band that is picked up by the device. The device generates enough power to generate a powerful electromagnetic field. So powerful and intense that it can open dimensional curtains.

By opening these curtains and with the symbolic program sent by the user, in theory the device would be able to alter space/time altering a sector of reality and enabling the materialization of objects or producing desirable effects by the user, previously calculated in the script/program.

At the same time and thanks to a neural network circuit and a careful pre-programming, the device could make the necessary calculations for power control and electromagnetic field control. To make this last paragraph clear, modern microprocessors have inside them a microcode.

As you might have guessed, the device could be considered miraculous. In the same way as the Grail.

In the book Studies on the Legend of the Holy Grail: With Special Reference to the Hypothesis of its Celtic Origin, some attributes and properties of the grail can be read:

View attachment 59076View attachment 59077

Here and this is the speculation, the grail is a portable version of what may have been the Atlantean pyramid technology. Not only that, but by examining the stories of the grail where only the pure of heart can make use of it. (de sainte vie = of holy life) It is an indication that only someone in STO mode can access it.

And it is not unreasonable to think so if we assume that the Grail as a device, is programmable to only operate in the frequency range or FRV of the STO mode of existence. And added to that, many myths of the grail indicate that it could talk. That is indeed part of what was mentioned in the previous points: That these devices could or may acquire consciousness. And that depending on their construction and programming they can develop a consciousness inclined to the STO...or STS.

It could be the case that in the Atlantean pyramid (because of the myths of their civilization, apogee and destruction), the corruption of this people, the abuse of power, black magic etc. resulted in a device charged with STS thoughts and consequently a consciousness inclined to STS.

And the main property of the STS is to absorb everything to the point of gravitational collapse. Who knows if the final result was a micro-black hole that ended up destroying the Atlantean civilization. And the cause of its apparent intermittent operation in the Bermuda Triangle area.

Well, with this I end this thread where my idea is not to build such a device. I do not know if even having the means I would do such a thing knowing the dangers involved. But one thing that seems quite certain is that 4th density could be just around the corner and these technologies, even though they could be used in this 3rd density, are more like 4th density property.

We see that this technology has the ability to tap into the information field and alter reality and that is very much related to the 4th density property of variability of physical nature.

I look forward to your ideas and comments. :-)
You suggest that a Grail could be created because according to the C's we have the whole universe in duplicate and we would be fractals a hologram of something bigger and complex as a fingerprint of an organism and with this you also say that you do not have the means to build such a device and you think you would not do it but if your project was on the right track you would have already received offers from the SAS forces to create it, don't you think? Or well I don't know ..since Mr. Ark is a physicist and apparently is incorruptible in any case you say the Grail would be 4d ..which suggests he is not in the 3d physical world he also had ideas of the device jumping through portals with no fixed location that was said by MJF.... now you see that this fits with the unified field theory which leads me to think that if you are a common person in the sense of the rest of here just someone who seeks to know and investigate that already gives much merit to s but if on the contrary you have other intentions or agendas as advice I tell you that the Grail is NOT A GAME therefore it is my responsibility to warn you that any being SAS with bad intentions will be taken out of the way by forces much more powerful and completely SAD.

you also say that you do not have the means to build such a device and you think you would not do it but if your project was on the right track you would have already received offers from the SAS forces to create it, don't you think?

If I could really do anything, I would most likely be dead. And if you had read the Cassiopeian material and Laura's books you would know that anyone who comes very close to the truth is a target. What I wrote here in this thread is just the surface of what those forces already know. They know more than you and I do about it.

We are all currently SAS, trying to become STO candidates.

but if on the contrary you have other intentions or agendas as advice I tell you that the Grail is NOT A GAME therefore it is my responsibility to warn you that any being SAS with bad intentions will be taken out of the way by forces much more powerful and completely SAD.

Interesting. Not only that you are new here, and have been told to check the forum material, read the books not to mix things up, and look at the difference between belief and faith... you come here and give me a warning?

Let me tell you something about warnings. They have been given to you since you came to the forum. You went too far on this.-

To the moderators and administrators, I ask you to please review this.

If I could really do anything, I would most likely be dead. And if you had read the Cassiopeian material and Laura's books you would know that anyone who comes very close to the truth is a target. What I wrote here in this thread is just the surface of what those forces already know. They know more than you and I do about it.

Interesting. Not only that you are new here, and have been told to check the forum material, read the books not to mix things up, and look at the difference between belief and faith... you come here and give me a warning?

Let me tell you something about warnings. They have been given to you since you came to the forum. You went too far on this.-

Why do you feel afraid? If you are not from the elite, you would not have reason to fear the SAD beings who are not going to allow the SAS forces to break the balance, therefore the warning is that there are very powerful SAD forces that are behind the curtain to maintain the balance and they are not going to allow no one nor beings of 3 or 4d can access the Grail, that can only be done by the best knight in the world!

I always wondered how exactly the crystals destroyed Atlantis, if we use the ‘Hollywood imagination’ we would think of those crystals estructures beaming lasers everywhere destroying everything. But thinking on the one buried in the area of Bermuda Triangle; if that one is creating those weird escenarios or opening or closing trans-dimensional windows (or whatever you wanna call it), it could be as well possible that when they were on the surface and people lost control of them, those crystals perhaps moved part of the main island to another realm or dimension, and making huge amount of the population to disappear so to speak. I mean, that could explain why having that amazing technology, only a phew survived and went to other regions of the planet.

which leads me to think that if you are a common person in the sense of the rest of here just someone who seeks to know and investigate that already gives much merit to s but if on the contrary you have other intentions or agendas as advice I tell you that the Grail is NOT A GAME therefore it is my responsibility to warn you that any being SAS with bad intentions will be taken out of the way by forces much more powerful and completely SAD.
That sounds quite delusional and impertinent, imo.
I agree with Bluegazer for a review by the moderators here.

hey are not going to allow no one nor beings of 3 or 4d can access the Grail, that can only be done by the best knight in the world!
Your comments bring back my suspicion that you already visited here as Torri and as Jet.

In my opinion, the warning was a general one and not personally directed.

Having said that, I do think that the conversation about the Grail that is taking place right now, remains in the realm of fiction. There's way too many assumptions being made about it, and they're being stated as fact and that will more than likely lead nowhere.

In one of my experiences with the 2nd herald when I touched the cylindrical stone of the Grail that occurred in my dreams I did not see that it was a technological device but rather of the soul as if it concentrated a certain light of its own that belongs to me.
The interesting thing is that Laura was in the same place talking to me afterwards, that I had not even told Mr. MJF.

But well, I don't know if you want me to tell you more...¿?

In my opinion, the warning was a general one and not personally directed.

Having said that, I do think that the conversation about the Grail that is taking place right now, remains in the realm of fiction. There's way too many assumptions being made about it, and they're being stated as fact and that will more than likely lead nowhere.

You may be absolutely right. Otherwise I don't understand how this whole thing from one day to the next has attracted unexpected noise... the good thing is that this thread is complete and I have nothing more to say.

the Grail that occurred in my dreams I did not see that it was a technological device but rather of the soul as if it concentrated a certain light of its own that belongs to me.
The light is not a thing to be possessed. How can you say it belongs to you? I would think you’d know better than to assert this if you’re the grail boss you think yourself to be.

“Please, let's not feed the troll.-“

I just thought I’d tie the shoelaces together and see what happens. I have almost zero energy invested in this comment. Plenty of others have been buying the little bags of food to feed the zoo. I’m just having a little fun. A practice of stalking the predator? If Humberto responds it will be interesting to see how things are rationalized. Blue, you are from Argentina. Please understand. I am not seriously engaging in a serious way. (I say this because I have had dozens of Argentines, mainly from Mar Del Plata, as business customers who became very close friends for many many years. And I loved your earlier comments on the complex mindset of the people of Argentina - I get it! And I do not mean my comments in any negative or racial way at all).

This brings up a larger point. A Humberto is one thing. It is an internet thing. There are ideas and theories on the best way to interact with an energetic drain or troll or pest so as to minimize the effect. If this thread had not gone on and on I wouldn’t have said anything.

On a similar parallel, there are interactions in physical life with various negative characters that are quite challenging. Can guidance for an internet interaction be extended to real life interactions? Or vice versa? For example: the drug dealer living next door. Do I ignore this and put up with the sketchy customers knocKing on my door at 4am because they have the wrong house? Do I engage in a crusade to rid the neighborhood of this drug dealer and risk retaliation, and potential violence? We all have a unique relationship with the negative aspects of reality manifested in the other players of the game.

Cat and mouse interactions on the internet can be an expression of a certain type of Joie d’vivre if one is in control of one’s boundaries. Unfortunately there is a great lack of awareness that all of life’s a play and how we play our part is a creation in the moment born from a lifetime of the accumulation of knowledge. If we are “on our game” it can go well.

But certainly, The easiest thing to say is nothing. Sometimes that approach feels like slacking to me. But I’ll tell you what: I will honor your request and say nothing further in this thread.

Please understand. I am not seriously engaging in a serious way. (I say this because I have had dozens of Argentines, mainly from Mar Del Plata, as business customers who became very close friends for many many years. And I loved your earlier comments on the complex mindset of the people of Argentina - I get it! And I do not mean my comments in any negative or racial way at all).

Hehehe, I understand what you are saying. Argentines have what is known as "picardia" which translated between what we Argentines say and do falls into a kind of trickster category. (In folk tales it appears in folkloric figures such as the "bobo", the "village idiot", the buffoon, "who are clearly negative heroes and with their simplicity achieve what others do not achieve even if they do everything wonderfully".). And among us we make jokes that sometimes try to see how far our patience goes. TL;DR we troll each other in a fun way.
Here's a tip: An Argentine takes a single word and can use it in a multitude of contexts and situations. Example: Estar en pedo (to be in pedo -where pedo is literally fart- = drunk. Estar al pedo = to be bored, or just wasting time. Crazy right? But it is the way of the fool.

The issue here is that in asking us not to feed the troll, it is not for this particular thread. It's that it affects the entire forum. When you want to truly participate by helping with serious input, whatever you can contribute with what little knowledge you may have, if you let outside elements continue to insert noise, it's to the detriment of everyone.

Back
Top Bottom