Great books on the mechanics of "poltergeist" phenomena?

Dovana

Padawan Learner
Hello dear ones!

The background to this question is that since Monday, I've been having unusual unpleasant happenings. I sprained my foot playing football without contact with other players, some loud and bangs (sounded like someone pounding) on my windows and doors (I checked the perimeter with someone else, it's not impossible, but very unlikely that someone went physically there to do the bangs). Also, yesterday my electric shower exploded in a gorgeous display of fire, electric shock and buzz. Then the plugs at my home went down... but only hours after the shower incident. Many people around me - and especially people who are close to THEM, but not to me - have become sick or suffered minor accidents.
This happened after a streak of extending time and energy to people who needed support, whether professionally or personally. This support was about "sensitive" information such as ponerology, and basic 4d mechanics. There's also some personal interactions that can be described on an energetic level as a 'confrontation'. I could guess this person is being, and has been driven by STS forces almost as if with a joystick for a long time, and now I'm challenging their petty tyranny almot frontally, and it's falling apart quite quickly. I'm not alone in this endeavour.

The people I reached out to, I'm confident they made very good use of this support.

Interestingly enough, I don't feel evil surrounding me, or maybe I do but it's "far" away. I remember feeling like it was so much closer, and nothing as spectacular happening.
I have quite a good network to fall back to, and I feel very much protected. But especially after the shower incident, which was dangerous, I want to get to the bottom of this.

Anyways, my request is the title. I'm looking for books that describe the MECHANICS. At this moment, how investigators went from skeptic to observer or similar narratives are secondary, and so is exciting well-written fiction.

I'm looking for something similar to a manual, or whatever format that allows me to understand the CAUSATION of these phenomena. Many different CAUSES can lead to the symptoms (phenomena) I'm experiencing, and I'd love to be able to what's a result for example of 1) attacks leveraged by incarnated humans 2) my own energy going wacko 3) an STS "squad", "in charge" of "handling" someone who's screwing up STS plans 4) regional or global energies going unstable 5) actually "mundane" explanations for at least some of these phenomena 6) even more unusual manifestation of "negative karma", etc.

Got any recommendations?

Anyways, my request is the title. I'm looking for books that describe the MECHANICS. At this moment, how investigators went from skeptic to observer or similar narratives are secondary, and so is exciting well-written fiction.
I think, therein lies the problem. It isn't a mechanical phenomenon, but a paranormal one. Paranormal activities cannot be explained and modelled by pure mechanics. Those manifestations involve higher density laws and intelligent energy.
Books available only describe what other people experienced or witnessed. There is no understood science behind it.

Colin Wilson’s “Poltergeist” was very, very useful. Practically all the symptoms of instability I mentioned before have stabilized.

Reading the book, talking to a few highly developed people, and meditating a bit more than usual - all thanks to Grace - did the work.

Strongly recommend this book for those seeking to understand the phenomena.

Back
Top Bottom