Great paper on "Subquantum Kinetics" Possible UFT

trendsetter37

The Living Force
Here is the link: _http://www.starburstfound.org/downloads/physics/cosmic-ether.pdf

Dr. Laviolette does a really good job of explaining some holes in current scientific understanding. This includes 12 verification (opposed to Einstein's Relativity theory which had 3) that have since been published by different scientist around the world. I'm currently making my way through his book and I must admit that it contains moments in every chapter. Let me know what you think.

Verifications (excerpt from the paper)

[list type=decimal]
[*]The prediction that the electric field in the core of a nucleon should be configured as a radially periodic
Turing wave pattern of progressively declining amplitude, and that a charged nucleon should have a Turing
wave pattern whose core electric potential is biased relative to the background electric potential (LaV,
1985b, 2008b).

[*]The prediction that the universe is cosmologically stationary and that photons passing through intergalactic
regions of space should progressively decrease their energy, that is, that photons should continually
undergo a tired-light redshift effect
(LaV, 1985c, 1986).

[*]The prediction that photons traveling within galaxies should progressively increase their energy, that is,
blueshift their wavelengths, and consequently that the luminosity of planets and red dwarf stars should be
due to energy being spontaneously generated in their interiors
(LaV, 1985c, 1992).

A: Gravity center of planet is also "window" to all other density levels and dimensional planes of existence, which is why electrically charged atoms "ground" in order to pass on to other planes through gravity binder.

A: Remember the "center of the sphere" is a window.
Q: (Ark) Center of the sphere... Now again, you mentioned long ago Mandelbrot, in fact you spelled it strange like "Mandlebrot" while normally people say "Mandel"... So I was looking for years for this Mandelbrot, and I thought it was fractals, and this was a good beginning. But I still don't know what Mandelbrot has to do with the center of the sphere because it must be somehow connected to windows, too. Hint?
A: Emergence from the center. The surface is where "things happen" and where the fractals coalesce.

(Thought) Also make me think about how neutron decay would emit electrons from the center, to which those electron form orbitals that resemble geometric patterns and/or fractals.

The prediction that the luminosity of brown dwarf stars should be due to the photon blueshifting effect
described in (3) (LaV, 1985c, 1996, 2010).

[*]The anticipation of the Pioneer effect; the prediction that a spacecraft maser signal transponded through
interplanetary space should be observed to blueshift its wavelength at a rate of about one part in 1018 per
second (LaV, 1985c, 2005).

[*]The prediction that blue supergiant stars rather than red giant stars should be the precursors of supernova
explosions (1985c, 1995).

[*]The prediction that galactic core emissions should come from uncollapsed matter-creating stellar masses
(Mother stars), rather than from matter-accreting black holes (LaV, 1985c).

[*]The prediction that stars in the vicinity of the Galactic center should be massive blue supergiant stars as
opposed to low mass red dwarf stars (LaV, 1985c).

[*]The prediction that galaxies should progressively grow in size with the passage of time proceeding from
compact types such as dwarf ellipticals and compact spirals to mature spirals and giant ellipticals (LaV,
1985c, 1994).

[*]The prediction that a monopolar electron discharge should produce a longitudinal electric potential wave
accompanied by a matter repelling gravity potential component (LaV, 1985b, 1994).

[*] The prediction that the speed of the superluminal gravity wave component of a monopolar electron
discharge should depend on the potential gradient of the discharge (LaV, 2003, 2010).

[*]The prediction that inertial mass should decrease with a rise of G potential or with an increase in negative
potential, and should increase with the reverse polarity (LaV, 1985b)

[/list]

Also linked below.

Edit: Attachment is too large :(

Super Edit: Also gave a good possible explanation on the mechanism by which quantum entanglement takes place as well as the intertwining function of electric potential and gravity.

His closing statement. Quite intriguing.

Finally, to consider some more broad reaching questions, do particles maintain their entanglements throughout their existence? Subquantum kinetics predicts that most of the matter in our
galaxy was created in the Galactic core, Sgr A*. So, if those entanglements were to persist, might
we have some sort of superluminal connection to the massive Mother Star that resides there?
Another question is how many entanglements might a given particle be expected to form at any
one time? Furthermore, does the soliton T-matrix itself have inertial mass? Subquantum kinetics
identifies a particle's inertial mass with the electric potentials forming its Turing wave
periodicity. So, would the electrogravitic stationary wave that makes up the subquantum
interparticle soliton beam also have some amount of mass? If so, how much? Also since force
and information both appear to be conveyed through these beam links, couldn't human's
unconscious or conscious use of such a network explain phenomena such as telepathy,
telekenisis, materialization, and information retrieval from a shared Akashic record?
Could all
minds and consciousnesses be interlinked through such superluminal entanglements. These are
questions that standard physics theories cannot ask, or even begin to reasonably approach,
because they restrict their "universe" to the quantum level. By comparison, subquantum
kinetics, which describes quantum phenomena by postulating activity on the subquantum level,
appears to offer a promising framework for understanding nonlocal connectivity. With future

trendsetter37 said:
His closing statement. Quite intriguing.

Finally, to consider some more broad reaching questions, do particles maintain their entanglements throughout their existence? Subquantum kinetics predicts that most of the matter in our
galaxy was created in the Galactic core, Sgr A*. So, if those entanglements were to persist, might
we have some sort of superluminal connection to the massive Mother Star that resides there?
Another question is how many entanglements might a given particle be expected to form at any
one time? Furthermore, does the soliton T-matrix itself have inertial mass? Subquantum kinetics
identifies a particle's inertial mass with the electric potentials forming its Turing wave
periodicity. So, would the electrogravitic stationary wave that makes up the subquantum
interparticle soliton beam also have some amount of mass? If so, how much? Also since force
and information both appear to be conveyed through these beam links, couldn't human's
unconscious or conscious use of such a network explain phenomena such as telepathy,
telekenisis, materialization, and information retrieval from a shared Akashic record?
Could all
minds and consciousnesses be interlinked through such superluminal entanglements. These are
questions that standard physics theories cannot ask, or even begin to reasonably approach,
because they restrict their "universe" to the quantum level. By comparison, subquantum
kinetics, which describes quantum phenomena by postulating activity on the subquantum level,
appears to offer a promising framework for understanding nonlocal connectivity. With future

Very interesting! Thanks for sharing.

I enjoyed reading the article immensely. And as far as a UFT goes I think it could work. However, I'm not convinced that there needs to be an ether with an objective reference frame, instead from what I read in the article I think that etherons could work just as well as relativistic objects. I didn't really believe there could be an ether, but I ran a search on the C transcripts, and it looks like the C's think that the ether is like a merging between the physical realm and the consciousness realm. From Session 4 January 1997 (http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,25709.msg305899.html#msg305899):

Q: (T) Well, this J does not seem to be able to grasp the idea that time is not a dimension, it is just a localized variable. (L) The C's said once that 4th density is "going with the speed of light." I think I remember that you said that there was NO speed of light there because "speed" was a 3rd density concept.

A: Please... we are drifting! Tell A that "aether" is Terran material science's attempt to address ether. The trouble is, there is simply no way to physicalize a plane of existence which is composed entirely of consciousness. It is the union of perfect balance between the two "states" or planes, that is the foundation and essence of all creation/reality. You cannot have one without the other!

Q: (L) When you say the two states or planes, you are saying the physical state and the state of consciousness...

A: Yes.

Q: (L) And you can't have one without the other. And the state of consciousness and the state of material existence are so completely connected, that both are infinite? One cannot exist without the other...

A: Yes, connected, intertwined, bonded... Merged.

And from Session 4 July 1998 (http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,27026.msg327994.html#msg327994):

Q: (L) Is there going to be some communication to us through our dreams?

A: Visions.

Q: (L) Where will these visions originate from?

A: Ether.

And from Session 10 December 1994 (http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,21613.msg226768.html#msg226768):

Q: (L) The reason I ask is because a man named Wayne Cook did some work with dowsing and he found out that the human body, after sexual climax, dowses the same pattern as a dead body. Why is this? (T) Draining of energy.

Q: (L) Okay, where does the energy drain to?

A: To the ether.

Q: (L) Does the energy go to one or the other partner?

A: Maybe.

Q: (L) Is it possible, during this activity, for Lizzies or other beings to be hanging around and be drawing this energy?

Q: (L) Is that, in a general sense, what often happens?

Q: (L) Is this one of the reasons that sex has been promoted and promulgated in our society to such an extent...

A: Yes, yes, yes.

And lastly from Session 9 April 2011 (http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,22855.msg247866.html#msg247866):

Q: (Ark) Can I have a question? So I have this. I was playing with what is called homo polar motor – you do this and it spins. There is cylindrical magnet and it spins. There is electrical field which is supposed to go like that – {demonstrates magnetic field lines}. Now, the big question is - and physicists are discussing - whether there are these magnetic lines, and they rotate together with the magnet or there are no magnetic lines and they {Ark makes motions with hands showing what they do.} So there is this discussion.

A: There are magnetic flow directors. When you engage the device, you shift the electrons and a flow is initiated. This flow inducts free electrons into the device.

Q: (Ark) But I was asking if the magnetic field rotates with the magnet or not?

A: No.

Q: (Ark) Then I have another question! This is what I suspected. However, why does the magnetic field go from one pole to another pole – there is something more primitive than magnetic field, which is called “vector potential”. There was a hypothesis that this vector potential represents the real flow of something in the ether. So my question is, whether this hypothesis is in any way correct?

A: That is what we just described.

Q: (Ark) Last question. Uh, there was in the 20’s a German physicist, and he was claiming he could see magnetic monopoles– which nowadays is almost forgotten. He had a lot of experiments and theories. Did he really see magnetic monopoles?

So, ether seems to be a part of what the C's describe as reality, but I think because it's related to how consciousness interacts with physicality that it would be relative to the observer, just like the speed of light.

As for the rest of the theory, I think it's pretty great. The theory seems to me to be testable, which is what we need if we're ever going to build anti-gravity devices and sliding machines. I had a bit of trouble with the chemical style mathematical notation, but I had a quick go at "translating" the gravity/electric field equations into "standard" physics notation, although I've only read the article once so I could be missing something. Here they are:

1) dG/dt = k1A - k2G + DG[Capital Delta]2G
2) dE-/dt = k2G + k4E-2E+ - k3BE- - k5E- + DE-[Capital Delta]2E-
3) dE+/dt = k3BE- - k4E-2E+ - DE+[Capital Delta]2E+

Where G is gravitational field, E- is the negative electric field, E+ is the positive electric field, k1,2,3,4,5 are the reaction rates, which I think the author relates to the Compton wavelength for subatomic particles (although I'm not sure, I have to re-read the article), and DG, E-, E+ are constants. [Capital Delta]2 is the square of the gradient, and all derivatives are partial derivatives, which you can't do here, I think.

I'm not sure what the fields A and B are, but it might be possible to eliminate them using the chemical style formulas the author gives in the article. My thinking is that these equations might work on the macro scale, not just the micro scale, and the k constants, which relate to the Compton wavelengths might relate to the frequency of the generated electromagnetic field, although that's just speculation, they might actually be related to the universes quantum dimensional signature. :P

"Prenez et lisez - Voici des nouvelles"

Unified Fields in Disguise

by Miles Mathis

First posted December 1, 2008
Abstract: I will show that we have had not one but two correct and successful unified field equations for centuries.

Both Newton’s and Coulomb’s famous equations are unified field equations in disguise. This was not understood until I pulled them apart, showing what the constant is in each equation and how it works mechanically.
http://milesmathis.com/uft2.html

Update, 2011: I have now shown that the Lagrangian is another unified field equation in disguise.

Update, 2013: I have now shown that Maxwell's Equations are another unified field in disguise.

Where G is gravitational field, E- is the negative electric field, E+ is the positive electric field, k1,2,3,4,5 are the reaction rates, which I think the author relates to the Compton wavelength for subatomic particles (although I'm not sure, I have to re-read the article), and DG, E-, E+ are constants. [Capital Delta]2 is the square of the gradient, and all derivatives are partial derivatives, which you can't do here, I think.

Hey Archaea, if i'm understanding this correctly I think the compton wavelength seem to correlate with the (negative matter dissapting force) x-ons / (positive matter creating force) y-ons rings around the central point. In effect if you could go and measure the ring that held a positive charge and measure through to the next positively charged ring one would find a value close to that of the observed compton wavelengths of particle collision experiments.

Also here is a link to the computer simulations! It's neat to see particle formation from an impulse.
_http://starburstfound.org/simulations/

And yes it is fascinating. I went through all of the gravity and ether transcripts and researched 18th and 19th century scientist that acknowledge or at least contemplated an ether or a field of energy that was more refined than even quantum particles. Consciousness/Ether?

Many of those scientist have made more radical contributions to the way we live today than scientist that hold dogmatic "opinions" on how the world works. And Further, many of their discoveries are suppressed and used in black projects. So I feel like it is up to us to dig us out of this mess. Because the PTB aren't going to share. They can't apparently. Maybe it isn't apart of their essence.

I'm looking to "do" vacuum chamber experiments soon. I can't just read all of this stuff and not observe or attempt it myself. You'd be surprised at what companies just through away (equipment). Hopefully videos of my progress will ensue.

P.S. Archaea here is a another visual representation on the macroscopic scale. (chemical reaction illustrate periodice wave pattern of subquantum kinetics) Belousov-Zhabotinsky Reaction
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBa4kgXI4Cg&list=TLK8rUVZVRV3Y0hpzWoiExaXLYN0HnQrnM

trendsetter37 said:

Hey Archaea, if i'm understanding this correctly I think the compton wavelength seem to correlate with the (negative matter dissapting force) x-ons / (positive matter creating force) y-ons rings around the central point. In effect if you could go and measure the ring that held a positive charge and measure through to the next positively charged ring one would find a value close to that of the observed compton wavelengths of particle collision experiments.

The Compton Wavelength as evidence of the Photon Wavefunction
by Miles Mathis
First published July 10, 2013

I was re-reading my paper from several years ago on the Compton Scattering equations, and I suddenly
realized that the current definition of the Compton Wavelength is a veiled confirmation of a more
recent discovery of mine. In the past couple of years I have published several papers showing that the
wavefunction itself should have originally been assigned to the photon instead of the electron. Of
course this revolutionizes quantum mechanics from the ground up, not only the particle physics but the
field physics. Although I have shown convincing evidence of this from many sources in both the math
and the experiments, and have used this discovery to correct fundamental and longstanding errors in the
quantum equations—going all the way back to Maxwell—most mainstream physicists have so far
ignored me, preferring their familiar messes. Although this is understandable as a matter of human
nature, it is unfortunate. None of the current theoretical problems in physics will be solved until the
charge field is recognized as the fundamental field of E/M, and the equal partner of gravity in the
unified field.
The Compton Wavelength is defined as “the wavelength of a photon whose energy is the same as the
resting energy of the particle.” This is both curious and confusing, since “the particle” is normally the
electron. It is the electron that is given a Compton Wavelength. Compton himself gave the wavelength
to the electron, in order to explain photon scattering. And in Schrodinger's equations, the Compton
Wavelength is also implicitly assigned to the electron,
http://milesmathis.com/comp3.pdf

Archaea said:
So, ether seems to be a part of what the C's describe as reality, but I think because it's related to how consciousness interacts with physicality that it would be relative to the observer, just like the speed of light.

...k1,2,3,4,5 are the reaction rates, which I think the author relates to the Compton wavelength for subatomic particles (although I'm not sure, I have to re-read the article)... the k constants, which relate to the Compton wavelengths might relate to the frequency of the generated electromagnetic field, although that's just speculation, they might actually be related to the universes quantum dimensional signature. :P

Yes aether/ether seems to relate to the 4,2 conformal spacetime signature Ark uses (for which the 3,1 Minkowski spacetime signature is a boundary of sorts via a subgroup/subalageba). The Compton wavelength relates to a Compton radius which relates to using the Kerr Newman black hole equation to describe subatomic particles. The spacetime inside the Compton radius is a complex spacetime which relates to the Poincare disk Ark used to describe his conformal metric. Ark mentioned in a paper that the interior of the Poincare disk can be related to quantum states.

One I think unnecessary part mentioned with the idea of an aether is "tired light". I think it's unnecessary for aether in much the same way as Ark thought Alton Harp (a tired light guy) was unnecessary for the Electric Universe idea:

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,1574.msg8332.html#msg8332

But his work is in no way a springboard for their theories. In fact, quoting Halton Arp they put themselves in a funny position, becoming less reliable (as anyone who is quoting works that are not dealing with the given subject). In fact, you could check it yourself before quoting the reference to Halton Arp in your post. I did the check and it did not compute...

As a matter of fact: I am not against the idea of the "electric universe".

Bluelamp said:
Archaea said:

...k1,2,3,4,5 are the reaction rates, which I think the author relates to the Compton wavelength for subatomic particles (although I'm not sure, I have to re-read the article)... the k constants, which relate to the Compton wavelengths might relate to the frequency of the generated electromagnetic field, although that's just speculation, they might actually be related to the universes quantum dimensional signature. :P

Yes aether/ether seems to relate to the 4,2 conformal spacetime signature Ark uses (for which the 3,1 Minkowski spacetime signature is a boundary of sorts via a subgroup/subalageba). The Compton wavelength relates to a Compton radius which relates to using the Kerr Newman black hole equation to describe subatomic particles. The spacetime inside the Compton radius is a complex spacetime which relates to the Poincare disk Ark used to describe his conformal metric. Ark mentioned in a paper that the interior of the Poincare disk can be related to quantum states.

One I think unnecessary part mentioned with the idea of an aether is "tired light". I think it's unnecessary for aether in much the same way as Ark thought Alton Harp (a tired light guy) was unnecessary for the Electric Universe idea:

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,1574.msg8332.html#msg8332

But his work is in no way a springboard for their theories. In fact, quoting Halton Arp they put themselves in a funny position, becoming less reliable (as anyone who is quoting works that are not dealing with the given subject). In fact, you could check it yourself before quoting the reference to Halton Arp in your post. I did the check and it did not compute...

As a matter of fact: I am not against the idea of the "electric universe".

Bluelamp when you say the "tired light" theory is not necessary, are you saying that it is a corollary effect that happens because of the proposed theory? Based on the mechanism he proposes in his book light will gain energy while in a gravitational well (going towards the center of a star, solar system, galaxy, etc.) and will loose energy when travelling through intergalactic space that is relatively devoid of physical matter. It (intergalactic space) would tend towards the gravitational hill side (dispelling and dematerializing matter, including light). This is contrary to the official tired light theory that credits the redshift to electrons and protons collisions within plasma. But that wouldn't explain the blueshift that happens and has recently been detected. OSIT. Because theoretically there would be more collisions with a star system than otherwise. Consequently, producing a greater redshift magnitude. However this isn't the case and now the evidence or observations are illustrating this.

Losing energy is a bit off by his definition as the universe is purportedly an open-system under the premise of subquantum kinetics. Hence, this light energy is transduced into the ether fluctuations that are not within a gravity well. We would subsequently detect this as redshift. The interesting thing about this phenomena is when the opposite happens and you gain energy because light is travelling toward your point of reference which would also be towards the center of the system (provided the light is emanating from the outskirts of said system). For clarification as I think I've confused myself. What I mean to say is that a signal would tend to gain energy if it is within gravity well, produced around matter, longer than intergalactic space. With the pioneer probe/effect this was exactly the case. The signal was sent from within our solar system and traveled a long enough distance to gain energy detectable by our instruments.

I believe they detected this for the first time around 2005 and coined it as the pioneer affect. The signals microwave signals they received from a probe were coming back stronger (greater amplitude) than the initial signal. Of course they explained it away but the phenomenon was predicted to exist much earlier than this event in one of Dr. LaViollettes historical papers on SQK. I guess this is why he was viewed, and to some extent a self-proclaimed, tired light guy. But if i'm understanding the material so far it shouldn't be it shouldn't be in the conventional sense where light just loses energy from collisions with physical objects. But more in the sense that energy is going elsewhere (the subcritical ether fluctuations) , leaving the physical universe, or dematerializing.

Yes I can see aether/conformal math doing Pioneer anomaly things for a solar system since it's Minkowski spacetime in those areas (the coin taped to an expanding balloon kind of analogy) but I personally think there's still intergalactic expansion. The Pioneer anomaly math I've seen has a Hubble constant anomaly.

Ahh ok. I'll definitely look into that. I'm not familiar with the Pioneer anomaly math/hubble constant anomaly perspective.

Hi Pierrrr,

I read the links you posted and I think the guy has some interesting ideas. His ideas seem to me to be testable, so I'm wondering if you know whether he has designed or run some experiments using his ideas, or whether he's still tracing out theory?

Hi trendsetter37,

Thanks for posting the simulations, I found them quite interesting. If SQK is provable then it seems to me that it should be possible to create matter out of nothing using electromagnetic fields. If they can simulate the creation of subatomic particles, then they might be able to simulate the creation of a hydrogen atom. From there all we need to do is find what the EM field is in the simulation, and create it somehow in an experiment. We could check to see if hydrogen is created by trying to ignite it, like in the "pop" test.

I also enjoyed watching the YouTube video you linked to, I thought it was very cool. :)

You seem to be interested in this stuff, so here's something for you to think about...

In Einstein's twin paradox an observer travelling at a constant relative velocity to a "stationary" observer will experience time at a different rate, so when the first observer slows down he will have aged slower than the second observer. But, the second observer is moving at the same velocity relative to the first observer, so shouldn't he have aged slower than the first observer as well?

Fortunately Wikipedia explains this problem away (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twin_paradox):

In physics, the twin paradox is a thought experiment in special relativity involving identical twins, one of whom makes a journey into space in a high-speed rocket and returns home to find that the twin who remained on Earth has aged more. This result appears puzzling because each twin sees the other twin as traveling, and so, according to a naive application of time dilation, each should paradoxically find the other to have aged more slowly. However, this scenario can be resolved within the standard framework of special relativity (because the twins are not equivalent; the space twin experienced additional, asymmetrical acceleration when switching direction to return home), and therefore is not a paradox in the sense of a logical contradiction.

But I think what they're doing here is explaining a contradiction in the theory with another unrelated part of the theory. I think this is because special relativity as it stands is a block used by the PTB to prevent people from learning about the correct UFT without their permission. From Session 17 August 2000 (http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,23030.msg251188.html#msg251188):

Q: (A) Okay. UFT. This is one of these things that I don't know what it is good for, because the Wave will erase everything and make everything new. Yet, it is in me, so let me ask. I don't know what it is good for, but I want to do it. Einstein was working on his UFT for like 30 years. Maybe more. He was changing his methods. At some point, did he realize that he found a solution? During all these thirty years, was there a point where he came upon the right solution?

A: Yes, but sadly, his solution for UFT largely erased TOR.

Q: (A) Once he found this solution, did he reject it because it erased TOR?

A: No. His progenitors sealed it, in order to keep intact the status quo.

Q: (L) His progenitors? Isn't that your parents?

A: Other definitions apply. [A source from which something develops.]

Q: (A) Can we have an idea of which year Einstein found the solution that erases TOR?

A: Sure, it was 1938.

Q: (A) According to what I know, between 35 and 38 there was a period in which Einstein published nothing. In 38, he published a paper with Bergman which was a revival of Kaluza Klein theory. That was exactly 1938. So, I guess that was the paper that was close.

A: Can you obtain a copy?

Q: (A) Yes, I have a copy.

A: Good!!! Clues abound within.

Hey Archaea,

Yea this stuff is pretty fascinating for me. I actually have a copy of that paper by Einstein but it's been awhile since i've read. I'll prob. go back over it today.

And yes. Experiments should be done. I'm currently working on that now. However, my setup is more geared toward electrogravitics which will and has corroborated some of SQK, but i did receive most of the parts for my vacuum chamber yesterday so now it's just down to putting everything together. I'll try to make videos whenever possible.

A few other scientist around that era were making discoveries that contradicted Einstein's relativity theory. T.T.Brown, Tesla ( vehemently opposed TOR) for example. They both also contributed greatly to our society ( Brown more towards black projects but to his chagrin; as he wanted his work to be used for the improvement of humanity).

Archaea said:
Hi Pierrrr,

I read the links you posted and I think the guy has some interesting ideas. His ideas seem to me to be testable, so I'm wondering if you know whether he has designed or run some experiments using his ideas, or whether he's still tracing out theory?

Hi Archaea,

Although the "charge field" has far reaching future applications, societal, religious and paranormal implications, he is sticking closely to both the math and the theory.

His new papers are the evidence:
http://milesmathis.com/updates.html

As example for the future potential consider the implications of:
- explaining Sun's axial magnetic field extinction with photon/antiphoton balance
- reviewing the Cassiopaean Transcripts with the charge field in mind.

trendsetter37 said:
Ahh ok. I'll definitely look into that. I'm not familiar with the Pioneer anomaly math/hubble constant anomaly perspective.

Here is the conformal gravity (aether) math related to the Pioneer anomaly paper I had read:

http://vixra.org/pdf/0909.0014v1.pdf

...Universe Expansion Acceleration = Ua = 8 x 10^(-8) cm/sec^2 (known from cosmology). Pioneer Anomaly Acceleration = Pa = Ua (observed and explicitly stated by Anderson et al in gr-qc/0104064)...

Since the Static-Mass Sun Ordinary Gravity acceleration is G x Msun / R^2 where R is the distance to the Sun, the Phase Transition for Pioneer should take place at the distance from the Sun such that Pioneer Acceleration x (1/alpha)^2 = G x Msun / R^2 which is given by 8 x 10^(-8) x 137 x 137 = 6 x 10^(-8) x 2 x 10^33 / R^2 so that R^2 = 15 x 10^32 / 137^2 cm^2 and R = 0.028 x 10^16 cm Since 1 AU = 1.5 x 0^13 cm R = 2.8 x 10^14 / 1.5 x 10^13 = 18.7 AU or roughly 20 AU so that THE ORBIT OF URANUS IS ROUGHLY THE PIONEER PHASE TRANSITION. Note that this ties together a lot of loose ends in conventional astrophysics the Pioneer Anomaly, the Angular Momentum – Mass Relation, the Angular Momentum – Magnetic Dipole Relation by using Conformal gravity-magnetism stuff...

Note that beyond the Pioneer Phase Transition Boundary the Pioneer Anomalous Acceleration is constant at 8 x 10^(-8) cm/sec^2 (graph adapted from one similar to Fig. 2 of gr-qc/0411077 by Nieto et al) as is consistent with its fundamental Conformal Cosmological nature related to the Dark Energy Expansion of our Universe.

Back
Top Bottom