Green Language Techniques used by Nostradamus

1984 said:
Edit: oops, looks like 3D Student already addressed the Newbies posting. (thanks, 3D Student) :)

No problem, It was my first new member referral. I was just strolling the new messages and figured I'd help out and do what is customary.

One of the conclusions i have arvied at with the nostradamus quatrains, is that when the expected one, uses them, with the green language techniques, they will indeed find, proof, after proof, that these docuements, reveal to them that they are the expected one, long awaited, as no one else, will reveal to them, that they are, as the info on who they really are, has been kept hidden from them on purpose, to delay and restrict them from ever knowing.
That one, then will have to take it upon themselves, to reveal, themself, as that long awaited expected one, and some of that proof will be in how the green language is applied to these documents.
when i look around the world today, there are those who have tried, and are trying to reveal themselves, as that one, but they keep on failing, and are eventually removed, or made to fall somehow.
and hidden within the nostradamus documents, are/is proof after proof, of the identity of the one.
and when one learns the green language techniques good enough, then it does not matter what anceint document the green language is applied to, in any language, written or heirglyphic or even pectoglyphs!
the message, then is always the same.....

Hi hottcherri,

You haven't answered Anart's question to you here.

Perhaps I am wrong, but are you suggesting that you are "the one" or are you making a general statement? :huh:

no, i am not sugggesting i am the one, i am posting the things the things i have discovered along the way of unraveling clues and riddles hidden within each prophecy, which i enjoy doing very much. to me, it is like putting the pieces of a puzzle back togethor.
some people when they do puzzles, they start witht eh obvious parts, the corners or the edges/borders, and some start with the most colourful pieces, and then some just start with the firstpiece they pick up
legends and prophecies suggest that the heir, or the one, doesnt even realize that they are the one, and the world awaits for that one to reveal themself.
i just enjoy figuring out the pieces of the puzzles to how the intructions say so, as presented, inside the prophecies.

Back
Top Bottom