Greetings!

Croft

A Disturbance in the Force
Hello to everyone in this forum! I hope you had a great week.

I just discovered Laura's work yesterday. Wish I found it sooner. Anyway, ive been binging podcasts where she's the guest, and eventually just went "enough! I need to join the forum and see what this is all about."

So I'm happy to be here and am looking forward to interacting with all you beautiful souls out there.

So as to bring up a topic of actual substance - any other rH negs out there? Have been doing lots of research into this as of late. The rabbit hole goes deep.

I

Hello to everyone in this forum! I hope you had a great week.

I just discovered Laura's work yesterday. Wish I found it sooner. Anyway, ive been binging podcasts where she's the guest, and eventually just went "enough! I need to join the forum and see what this is all about."

So I'm happy to be here and am looking forward to interacting with all you beautiful souls out there.

So as to bring up a topic of actual substance - any other rH negs out there? Have been doing lots of research into this as of late. The rabbit hole goes deep.

I
Welcome Croft , :welcome:, indeed , recommended reading , forum guide lines . best place to start is probably the Wave .

Back
Top Bottom