Guest suggestions

liam1310 said:
David Paulides (bigfoot researcher and Missing 411 author) would be interesting.

We've tried but unfortunately Mr. Paulides is a very busy man and is unavailable through the end of the year. Hopefully he's busy because his work is gaining awareness and he's making progress on his film. There are a number of interviews of him on YouTube and they are indeed very interesting.

liam1310 said:
Alana said:
liam1310 said:
Perceval said:
Both Ark and Laura will be on the show tonight. So tune in!

Has anyone a link for this show please

Into the supernatural: Interview with parapsychologist Stephen Braude

Thanks Alana :)

And here's the link if you want to read the transcript:

http://www.sott.net/article/282032-SOTT-Talk-Radio-63-Into-the-supernatural-Interview-with-parapsychologist-Stephen-Braude

For the Health and Wellness show: Susun Weed

(just a a random talk of hers though i've listened to a few and they're relevant to the forum)

https://youtu.be/7zy4jZvOtKA?list=PLxyQH-R7WSqW9_LYHvHMygi5u7KSGZaib

https://www.facebook.com/susun.weed/

Recent post:

St. Joan's/John's wort (Hypericum perforatum) This beautiful perennial wildflower may be hated by sheep farmers but herbalists adore it. The flowering tops are harvested after they begin to bloom (traditionally on Solstice, June 21) and prepared with alcohol, and with oil, to make two of the most useful remedies in my first aid kit. Tincture of St. Joan's wort not only lends one a sunny disposition, it reliably relieves muscle aches, is a powerful anti-viral, and is my first...

12189658_10153782835424198_2763754654107555686_n.jpg
Also, i like the guy from X22 report - which i think was posted a while ago on Sott.net

(again, just one of his most recent reports - he's probably most interesting talking about conditions in the US - he's also launched another news aggregator website recently)

And for the Truth Perspective/Behind the Headlines, Catherine Austin Fitts; the 'Secret Space Program Conference concluded recently so no doubt they'll want to promote that, but overall her discussions on the black budget and working in the US gov is interesting. Anything by the 'Dark Journalist' or her interviews with Greg Hunter (?) USA watchdog can give a good overview, also her interviews with 'timemonkradio'. She's been discussed here on the forum https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=25107.0 'Promoting Political Ponerology'.

itellsya said:
LQB said:
Heard a Darrell Hamamoto interview (Gnostic media) yesterday and I was pretty impressed with his research (and current precarious position).

Prof. Darrell Hamamoto Interview: _http://www.gnosticmedia.com/DarrellHamamoto_UC_for_UndercoverCop-209?utm_source=subscriber&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=rss

I think he would make a very interesting Sott guest.

I think i would second that. Personable guy, interesting perspective - as an Asian-American and teacher of the US history of same - the fact that he is battling the establishment - and seems to be enjoying it - as well as having some interesting expriences with MK ultra/programmed types at his university, and he has a good overview of other topics as well.
Darrell Y. Hamamoto has a recent book, Servitors of Empire: Studies in the Dark Side of Asian America (Walterville, Oregon: Trine Day, 2014)

I am only a short way into it, so might write more later, but am finding it interesting. Hamamoto's general world view is that a New World Order agenda is being advanced by a "hydra-headed globally integrated social system known variously as the national security state, shadow government, deep state, corporatist state, or the 'new world order' as H. G. Wells decades ago (1940) wrote of it." (page 16.) The book looks at the roles played by various Asian Americans who have been recruited or used to advance this agenda. For example, the first chapter describes how RAND Corporation thinker and Project for a New American Century founding member Francis Fukuyama's essay 'The End of History' fits into the program of the neo-conservative's "New American Century":

The essay ['The End of History'] provided the sense of meta-historical destiny needed by his [Fukuyama's] neoconservative adoptive family for their successful putsch launched during the Bush II administration.
- page 33.

[. . .] the liveried crypto-classicist intellectual Fukuyama can revel in the historical irony that his work has laid the ideological foundation for a global gulag, far more extensive than that which his interned relatives were forced to endure under the "New Deal" regime [. . . ] The final double-irony for Fukuyama, however, is that the grand ideas he has wrapped in the rhetoric of classical liberalism ha[ve] been appropriated and put to practical use by nefarious elements to justify the imposition of an absolutist leviathan supra-state that condemns his progeny to a chaotic present and a dismal future.
- page 43.

The book is on Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/Servitors-Empire-Studies-Asian-America-ebook/dp/B00MLDE834/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1452395623&sr=8-1&keywords=hamamoto+servitors+empire

Darrell Hamamoto's Servitors of Empire provides a provocative account of the rise of the U.S. military-industrial-technoscience complex and focuses in particular on the participation and impact on Asian Americans. Hamamoto's study will raise eyebrows, perhaps draw gasps, and will impact Asian American Studies and studies of US empire for years to come.
- Douglas Kellner, author of Media Spectacle and Insurrection, 2011: From the Arab Uprisings to Occupy Everywhere

LQB said:
SeekinTruth said:
There's some mixed info about Dr. Rima Laibow. She's mentioned for several years in different threads here on the forum. She is married to Major General Albert Stubblebine and there's a bunch of info on both that may point to disinformation agents and many connections to other disinfo agents. Just a heads-up, FWIW.

I was in contact with her years ago over some health-related research I was doing at the time (I think she was in Panama back then). My impression was that she was looking for any info that might support her agenda at the time. I sent her some of my work, but never heard back. She seemed a bit hysterical to me at that time.
Her husband has been saying this on 9/11 on YouTube:

https://youtu.be/LvTWqx8UZ2o

I've recently finished reading Dr Joe Dispenza's book Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself and am about a third of the way through his latest book You are the Placebo, I'd be very interested to hear him interviewed by the Health and Wellness crew. I am using his meditation program along with EE and have been getting some good results. Blurb below from his website

About Dr. Joe Dispenza
Joseph Dispenza D.C.
Researcher, Chiropractor, Lecturer and Author

Joe Dispenza, D.C., first caught the public’s eye as one of the scientists featured in the award-winning film What the BLEEP Do We Know!? Since that movie’s release in 2004, his work has expanded, deepened, and spiraled in several key directions—all of which reflect his passion for exploring how people can use the latest findings from the fields of neuroscience and quantum physics to not only heal illness but also to enjoy a more fulfilled and happy life. Dr. Joe is driven by the conviction that each one of us has the potential for greatness and unlimited abilities.

As a teacher and lecturer, Dr. Joe has been invited to speak in more than 27 countries on six continents, educating thousands of people in his trademarked easy-to-understand, encouraging, compassionate style, detailing how they can re-wire their brains and re-condition their bodies to make lasting changes. In addition to offering a variety of online courses and tele-classes, he personally teaches three-day progressive workshops and five-day advanced workshops in the U.S. and abroad. Dr. Joe is also a faculty member at the International Quantum University for Integrative Medicine in Honolulu; the Omega Institute for Holistic Studies in Rhinebeck, New York; and Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health in Stockbridge, Massachusetts. He’s also an invited chair of the research committee at Life University in Atlanta, Georgia.

As a researcher, Dr. Joe explores the science behind spontaneous remissions and how people heal themselves of chronic conditions and even terminal diseases. He’s more recently begun partnering with other scientists to perform extensive research on the effects of meditation during his advanced workshops. He and his team do brain mapping with electroencephalograms (EEGs) and individual energy field testing with a gas discharge visualization (GDV) machine, as well as measure both heart coherence with HeartMath monitors and the energy present in the workshop environment before, during, and after events with a GDVSputnik sensor. Soon, he plans to include epigenetic testing in this research, as well.

As a corporate consultant, Dr. Joe gives on-site lectures and workshops for businesses and corporations interested in using neuroscientific principles to boost their employees’ creativity, innovation, productivity, and more. His corporate program also includes private coaching for upper management. He has personally trained a group of 40 corporate trainers who teach his model of transformation to companies around the world. He recently began certifying independent coaches in using his model of change with their own clients.

As an author, Dr. Joe has written Evolve Your Brain: The Science of Changing Your Mind (Health Communications, Inc., 2007), followed by Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself: How to Lose Your Mind and Create a New One (Hay House, 2012), both of which detail the neuroscience of change and epigenetics. His latest book, You Are the Placebo: Making Your Mind Matter (2014), which is an Amazon Bestseller and hit the NY Times Bestseller List within a week of its release, builds on his previous work.

Dr. Joe received his doctor of chiropractic degree from Life University, graduating with honors. His postgraduate training covered neurology, neuroscience, brain function and chemistry, cellular biology, memory formation, and aging and longevity. When not lecturing and writing, Dr. Joe sees patients at his chiropractic clinic near Olympia, Washington.

987baz said:
I've recently finished reading Dr Joe Dispenza's book Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself and am about a third of the way through his latest book You are the Placebo, I'd be very interested to hear him interviewed by the Health and Wellness crew. I am using his meditation program along with EE and have been getting some good results. Blurb below from his website

We actually tried to get in touch with Dr. Dispenza a number of months back but he never got back to us. We ended up doing a show about placebos where we covered much of the material he talks about, but it still would be nice to interview him directly. Might be an idea for us to try to make contact again. Thanks for the suggestion, baz :)

We actually tried to get in touch with Dr. Dispenza a number of months back but he never got back to us. We ended up doing a show about placebos where we covered much of the material he talks about, but it still would be nice to interview him directly. Might be an idea for us to try to make contact again. Thanks for the suggestion, baz :)

Oh, I must have missed that one, thanks for the heads up dugdeep, I'll go have a look in the archives :)

Hopefully he'll reply this time, I think a lot of what he's into fits well with what we do here :)

I was reading the following article just now:
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-17/dhs-insider-warns-its-spy-versus-spy

I thought Robert Steele might make a very interesting guest given the current dynamics of US politics. (http://robertdavidsteele.com/)

It's been on my mind and on everyone's mind I guess, seems natural to interview Jordan Peterson.

Navigator said:
It's been on my mind and on everyone's mind I guess, seems natural to interview Jordan Peterson.

When looking here, this was of mind also; and yes, it seems a natural, yet he is a busy guy although he tends to find time for interviews. Another reason for thinking that he would be a highly interesting interview, is that the BtH show or the TP show's hosts would ask some engaging questions not perhaps seen in other interviews. :)

voyageur said:
Navigator said:

When looking here, this was of mind also; and yes, it seems a natural, yet he is a busy guy although he tends to find time for interviews. Another reason for thinking that he would be a highly interesting interview, is that the BtH show or the TP show's hosts would ask some engaging questions not perhaps seen in other interviews. :)

I would love to hear SOTT interview him! Here's the link to his website to book an interview with him. http://jordanbpeterson.com/booking-requests/

I would love to hear Robert David Steele along with our brilliant SOTT radio Peeps! :)

I was thinking maybe an interview with Jan Irvin (Gnostic media) might be useful? He seems to be on the same page with regard to psychopaths, diet etc But I think his work with the trivium method would also be valuable to discuss?

I second several of the suggestions above -- Robert David Steele, Jordan Peterson and Jan Irvin would all make interesting guests. I also want to bump the suggestion for Catherine Austin Fitts as well as suggest Joseph Farrell. There are a couple of recent Dark Journalist interviews with the latter two that I've felt were good:

https://youtu.be/JrvoKHzFzHA

https://youtu.be/CJDrLTg6ltE

Back
Top Bottom