HAARP and mind control

Inquorate

Jedi Master
Given the transmissions from the Cassiopians regarding HAARP being a mind control project, I must admit i was unconvinced. However, it seems that Snowden has leaked information that it is indeed used for exactly that;

_http://www.secretsofthefed.com/snowden-reveals-haarps-clobal-assassination-agenda-w-video/

So I did a bit more digging and found the following;

HAARP can transmit 3 Billion Watts, and "Following the 9-11 World Trade Centre attack, and just minutes after the President declared the highest Defence Condition Four (DefCon4), HAARP began transmitting at highest power for 18 hours".
_http://www.phils.com.au/haarp.htm

Perhaps some of the reason people bought the accepted story of 9/11 even though anybody should have spotted problems with the same.. Doesn't sound like "High-Frequency Active Auroral Research".. which happens at night.

It takes a long time to transmit messages in the ""Navy Deep-Sea Communication" operational mode, the shortwave radio pulses are all, with military precision, exactly 6.25 seconds long with either exactly 15 or 30 second spaces between pulses. Those long and short binary spaces in between the pulses are actually the coded message. Something like the dits and dahs of very slow Morse code.", so not a very good way to communicate with submarines, given the other options available

_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communication_with_submarines

- especially at such a supposedly critical time. A smoking gun?

p.s. Hi everyone. I'm a newbie here in the forum but a great fan of SOTT, Cassiopaea.org, and Laura's books, but most importantly of critical thinking :-)

*mods note* disabled external links

:welcome: Inquorate to the forum :)!

Did you follow also some articles on sott about HAARP? Technically I don't know how it could work, maybe they are using also technology that could be a bit advanced too, than what we know. Well, theoretically.

If you like, you could also further introduce yourself in the newbies section and tell us, if you like, how you did find this place.

This is hard to sum up but i will try.

Essentially it begins with Tesla and his experiments with resonance;

"Tesla established a laboratory on Houston Street in New York at 46 E. There, at one point while experimenting with mechanical oscillators, he allegedly generated a resonance of several buildings causing complaints to the police. As the speed grew it is said that the machine oscillated at the resonance frequency of his own building and, belatedly realizing the danger, he was forced to use a sledge hammer to terminate the experiment, just as the police arrived"

_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tesla's_oscillator

In his experiments with his Wardencliffe Tower (to transmit energy wirelessly to the entire earth), he came upon a frequency entirely by accident that caused the power station he was using to completely overload;

"The inventor did start a fire one day, when his "magnifying transmitter" experiment accidentally burned out the power plant for the town of Colorado Springs. The town went dark and the overloaded dynamo was in flames. It took Tesla's team of technicians a week to repair the town's generator."

_http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/supressed_inventions/suppressed_inventions36.htm

From this, he was able to claim;

"When the great truth accidentally revealed and experimentally confirmed is fully recognized, that this planet, with all its appalling immensity, is to electric currents virtually no more than a small metal ball and that by this fact many possibilities, each baffling imagination and of incalculable consequence, are rendered absolutely sure of accomplishment"

_http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Nikola_Tesla

And later investigations enabled him to harness this "great truth" to run a car on free energy;

Tesla kept a much lower profile regarding another invention. The story— seemingly impossible to document, generations later—is that when he was around sixty-five, Tesla or his helpers pulled the gasoline engine out of a new Pierce-Arrow and stuck in an 80 horsepower alternating current electric motor. But no batteries! Instead, he bought a dozen vacuum tubes, wires and resistors.

Soon he had the parts arranged in a box which sat beside him in the front seat of the car. One account says the mysterious box was two feet long, a foot wide and six inches high, with two rods sticking out of it. From the driver's side, Tesla reached over and pushed the rods in, and the car took off at up to 80 miles per hour. He is reported to have test-driven the loaned Pierce-Arrow for a week. If this story is true, the secret of his power source died with him."

_http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/supressed_inventions/suppressed_inventions36.htm

The truth may have died with him, but it seems to have been rediscovered by a fellow named Dr Ronald Stiffler, who's work I have been following for several years (I am currently saving up for more sensitive electronics equipment). I began a thread to investigate his work here;

_http://www.hereticalbuilders.com/showthread.php?t=522

Now for the interesting stuff, if i can sum it up..

A fellow named Maxwell developed the equations we all use for electricity today, but a fellow named Hertz left out half of Maxwell's equations - like saying the strings of a guitar cause music alone, and ignoring the tension in the guitar itself. Tesla corrected him but at that point Hertz was too financially committed and didn't retract his claims.

So, what was left out? Today we wind a coil of wire and say that the length of the wire, divided by the speed of light (the speed of photons the vibrating electrons release) is it's ideal self resonant frequency (also half and quarter wavelengths come into play here). Harmonic frequencies are also developed.

BUT WHAT OF THE VIBRATIONS OF THE ATOMS??

they vibrate at the frequency of sound in the atom; 1.094 million meters per second. So if we measure the size of the coil by it's pigtail1+coil wind+pigtail2 (or a variation thereof; i.e. it's physical dimensions) we can work out it's Spatially Resonant Frequency.

_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eAQ2gpbWWI

From there, we can use other coils to build up the energy level;

_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIIhgHTEoM0

But essentially the three coil system has it's limitations; the harmonics become difficult to stabilise. What you can do however is start to include aluminium blocks with particular (to the millimeter) dimensions, and vibrate them with RF or atomic lattice vibrations (which behave differently to RF) or both, harnessing local energy.

_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ta3J1CorZNg&list=TLWCVIlPR-pfM

So, you can see where i am going here?

You can use sub-harmonics from two different locations and beam them via lazer or atomic lattice vibrations (directional) to a third location

_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkdVzL24050&list=TLWCVIlPR-pfM

where they combine to resonate at the spatially resonant frequency of the cerebellum. And Poof! It will overload. Or you can use the earth and the sky in the same way that Tesla worked out, to suppress parts of the brain of a whole bunch of people and make them more accepting of suggestions. etc etc.

_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K5yyQgYdgo&list=TLWCVIlPR-pfM

So, there you go. Free Energy concepts being used to control the population of the world.

*mods note* disabled external links

It is not easy to be certain that Haarps emittors use Tesla inventions, but it is a possibility. The thing is that electromagnetic waves can affect neurological states as it has been shown through various experiments (cell phones can be used for that) and as powerfull emittors, Haarps antenna can be tuned into those frequencies that affect human brains. A very interresting subject indeed.
Welcome to the forum Inquorate! Looking forward to see your introduction in the http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/board,39.0.html section if you wish to say hello :)

If you want to understand one of direct effect's of this technology, just look 4 spikes in violence to your area, if you live in, or near a BIG city.

This information has been shared as a possible, if not probable side effect of ability's of the HARRP project.

Be advised that this information has been shared by the C's, and Chateau crew, (thank you very much), as means of guidance 4 possible protection, depending on one's level of faith.

Also, it is paramount that you consider reading, (and or re-reading) "The Wave" series, to understand how HARRP, is only a piece of the trans-dimensional puzzle. And only part of a grand master plan of future event's that continue to unfold, with variable out comes possible.

Your level of awareness, and truth is somthing to be "thinking", of concentrating on, rather than just one aspect of the puzzle of HARRP.

KPIE

FWIW

The Wave Chapter 1: Riding The Wave

http://cassiopaea.org/category/volumes/the-wave/
Many physicists suggest that all that really exists are “waveforms” and our consciousness is something that “reads waves.” We give form and structure to the waves we “read” according to some agreed upon convention. And so, certain denizens of hyperdimensional space are “read” as more or less “reptilian” because that is the “essence” of their being, the frequency of their “wave form.” We actually have come to prefer calling them the “Overlords of Entropy”. They are not necessarily physical as we understand the term, nor are they necessarily “alien” as we understand the term either. We suspect that the perceptions of these levels of reality and their “consciousness units” are what is behind many religious conceptions and mythological representations of “gods and goddesses” and creatures of all sorts

I have read it some time back now. I have done an intro, so hopefully anyone so interested can get to know me. I am not about to become another Roland, so never fear. I just felt like sharing on the HAARP thing. By no means is it a passion, nor is it new to me; I just felt like sharing some info that i had which i had not encountered elsewhere here or on SOTT.

Warm Regards,
Ben

Hello everyone,

I just discovered this site. This is my first read and first post.

This message is for Inquorate in response to the Tesla mind control experiments.

Tesla was a genius and a great man however, evidence supports that we have other mind altering structures that radically pre-date anything Tesla did.

This documentary (yes it is 3 1/2 hours long) sheds some interesting light on what the pyramids were actually used for, though the intended use appeared to be for the benefit of man, not the detriment of him.

I hope you find it enjoyable.

Jerrold

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOL0RnxpPlQ

[mod: link deactivated]

Hi Jerrold,

As is the custom here, would you please introduce yourself briefly in the Newbies section. A basic message about yourself and the nature of your interest in this forum will suffice. Thanks!

It's getting interesting with all the recent upticks of flash violence occurring, seemingly everywhere.

6a174f3d78a524ba0ee3b0dfda218f78.png

One can research the info on the session that discussed HAARP and the Illinois crime wave and shootings (that are currently in full swing).

A: You have been the "preparation committee."

Q: (L) What have we been doing? Is it part of the plan for us to destroy the planet, destroy the ozone layer, pollute the seas and so forth to make it more habitable for them?

A: Those things are inconsequential and easily repaired.

Q: (TK) With their technology, they can fix all of that. (L) This is really horrible, you know! To think of all this... (TK) Apparently, from what I am understanding, they can't just come in and wipe us out and replace us, because the 'rules' won't allow it.

A: Yet the natural cycles within the framework of the natural order of things will allow all these things to fall into place.

Q: (L) Is there some law within the realm of these beings, sort of like the law of gravity, that prevents them from just coming in and taking over?

A: No.

Q: (TK) I don't think it is like the law of gravity...

A: What "law" is there that inhibits you from manipulating 2nd density beings at will?!?

Q: (L) Well, I don't go out and deliberately hurt or manipulate anything or anybody. (TK) Of course, in our handling of these 'critters,' we are conserving them in some ways so that we will have an ongoing food supply... I think there are rules to the game. It's like a chess game. They can't just come in and change things, it has to progress in some way. But, there are loopholes and they can sneak in and manipulate and get away with some things... (TH) Then, there aren't rules - there are just guidelines.

A: Two important points there: 1) When we said "you," we meant 3rd density collectively. 2) You missed our statement about the natural cycle and order of things almost completely. We suggest you reread and ponder... Also, what if your race is manipulated to destroy yourselves, or, just hang around until the next natural cataclysm?

Q: (TK) Well, it seems like there is another side that is trying to prevent them from gaining control.

(L) Well, from what I understand, the only thing the good guys are able to do is, because of free will, they have to wait to be asked for help, and the only they thing they can really do is give information.
(F) Well, this is valuable if used by the right people at the right time.
(TK) You have to come up with the right questions, too. You have to have enough information to be able to come up with the right questions. I am sure the information is there. You have one group with all these people underground and they want to take over the planet. This group likes being 4th density - they don't want to advance. They want to block advancement. Then, you have the group that want to advance, they want the natural order to proceed. This negative group wants to stay there and keep everyone they can there.
(L) And because they deplete themselves and diminish in numbers, they keep having to supply their needs and existence.

(TK) If, by some odd chance, the earth is the only place where people come to advance, then sooner or later it is going to stop, if these other guys take over, then it will just stop... implode.

(TH) I know! The earth is a 4th density theme park!

(L) We already thought of that... we all have an 'E' ticket ride!

(TK) Obviously we have the information, but we haven't really dug deep enough; we don't know the questions that we need to ask. Is this true?

Q: (TK) Is what I was saying close to the truth?

A: Yes. Total truth is elusive.

Q: (TK) So, what I said was the gist of what is going on here. So, we have to figure out what we are supposed to do so that the earth can be maintained...

A: You will do what you will do.

Q: (TK) This is true.

Q: (TK) However, if too many people align themselves with the bad guys, then the balance tips in their favor, and there is no more advancement, so there has to be education so that people will know...

A: Tom, you are close, but you are missing the point.

Q: (L) What is the point?

A: The point is, there "has to be" nothing. You will do what you will do. You choose. We have told you this repeatedly, but you still suffer from self-centered perspective.

Q: (TK) Everybody is worried about themselves. They all want to be saved and not worry about others.

A: More to the point, everybody in an STS realm views themselves as somehow "special, chosen, or protected." This is simply not so!!

Q: (TK) What is going to happen, is going to happen. The people...

A: The body does not matter. It is the soul that either progresses or digresses, just ask Sandra!

Q: (L) Did Sandra progress or digress?

A: Open.

Q: (L) So, in other words, we could just sit around and live our lives and have a good time and not worry about a damn thing. Is that the point?

Q: (L) It's our choices?

A: Yes.

Q: (TK) The point is it's going to happen...

A: But, nobody is there to intervene on your behalf as many would like to believe.

Q: (L) So, we are here on this planet, and we will either make it or we won't, just like Dorothy and Toto in Oz, based on our own ability to figure it out, to overcome the odds, the witch, monkeys and soldiers... (TK) Maybe what they are trying to do is give people the information, or make the information available so that people can make the choice, do they want to stay...

A: We are not "trying" to do anything. We are here to answer questions if asked. We cannot interfere.

Q: (TK) Yes, the non-interference idea is pretty clear and understandable. So, they cannot interfere...

A: And, even when we answer, you may not believe, it is up to you!

Q: (L) So, we are really on our own!

A: You always have been, and so have we, and all others, too!!

Out of Canada. And in America..?

Medical experimentation.
Kilohertz-frequency stimulation of the nervous system: A review of underlying mechanisms

1666587850075.png

1666588699342.png

1666588016737.png

1666585290819.png

1666622691692.png

Frequency-selective control of cortical and subcortical networks by central thalamus
Published online 2015 Dec 10. Snip:

Abstract

Central thalamus plays a critical role in forebrain arousal and organized behavior. However, network-level mechanisms that link its activity to brain state remain enigmatic. Here, we combined optogenetics, fMRI, electrophysiology, and video-EEG monitoring to characterize the central thalamus-driven global brain networks responsible for switching brain state. 40 and 100 Hz stimulations of central thalamus caused widespread activation of forebrain, including frontal cortex, sensorimotor cortex, and striatum, and transitioned the brain to a state of arousal in asleep rats. In contrast, 10 Hz stimulation evoked significantly less activation of forebrain, inhibition of sensory cortex, and behavioral arrest. To investigate possible mechanisms underlying the frequency-dependent cortical inhibition, we performed recordings in zona incerta, where 10, but not 40, Hz stimulation evoked spindle-like oscillations. Importantly, suppressing incertal activity during 10 Hz central thalamus stimulation reduced the evoked cortical inhibition. These findings identify key brain-wide dynamics underlying central thalamus arousal regulation.
DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.7554/eLife.09215.001
A: Energy disturbed

Q: (L) Energy is disturbed by what?

A: Gov Waves. Regrooving.

Q: (L) Anything we can do to help?

A: No. Wait. [long pause] Hello!

Q: (L) And who do we have with us?

A: Finovroia troubleshooting. Signal disruptors have been focused on you and other group members. Fire away.

Q: (L) Well, are these signal disruptors the source of this feeling that a number of us have been having for maybe a couple of weeks now - as well as some of the really weird dreams we've been having?

A: Yes. HAARP takes its toll.

Q: (L) Well, okay. You want to do your questions first?

(Ark) No.

(L) Why not?

(Ark) Because I am disturbed by this disturbance. [laughter]

(L) Okay, we've got some questions here that people have assembled. The first question is: "Do genetically modified foods affect human DNA?"

A: Yes! Very bad.

Q: (L) Okay. What are the consequences of this disruption in terms of awareness and spiritual growth?

A: Remember Pavlov?

Q: (L) Yeah... So what about Pavlov?

A: Strong dogs can be broken if their health is broken first.

Q: (L) So you're saying that these effects are primarily health-related?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) So if your health is compromised, it makes it more difficult for you to achieve any kind of awareness or spiritual growth. Is that it?

A: Yes. Hasn't that always been the case?

Q: (L) So you're saying that health issues, destroying people's health - like even the introduction of wheat and other things that are not conducive to good health - are ways of preventing awareness and spiritual growth?

A: Yes. A long and carefully thought out plan of 4D STS.

SD
Q: (L) Have we finished with that one? Okay. I would like to know what is the cause of Martha Crow's death?
A: Waves she was susceptible to due to lack of awareness and failure to apply knowledge.
Q: (L) So there was some kind of beaming activity going on and she got hit by it. Is that it?

A: Yes
Q: (L) Was she specifically targeted?
A: Not specifically.
Q: (Ark) How being aware could help? What could she do?

(L) Take better care of her health.
(Ailén) Network.

Last edited:
Saw this in the news, the other day:

HAARP to begin largest set of experiments at its new observatory.
SNIP:
The 10 days of operation includes researchers and others from UAF; NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Southern California; Naval Research Laboratory; Cornell University; University of California, Berkeley; Canada Council for the Arts; John Hopkins Applied Physics Laboratory; Virginia Tech; Los Alamos National Lab; and Aerospace Corp.

Among the experiments is the Moon Bounce, a joint operation of the JPL, Owens Valley Radio Observatory in California and the University of New Mexico Long Wavelength Array.

The purpose is to test the coordination of the three facilities for the eventual study of near-Earth asteroids, especially those that can be a hazard to Earth. Knowing an asteroid’s composition can influence the type of defense to be used.

The experiment consists of transmitting a signal from HAARP to the moon and receiving the reflected signal at the California and New Mexico sites.

University of California, Berkeley, scientists will try to learn what causes the unusual polar light known as a strong thermal emission velocity enhancement, or STEVE. This light, which is mostly a white or mauve color, appears at lower latitudes than the aurora. Most scientists studying the aurora believe a STEVE occurs from a mechanism different from what creates the aurora.

The Jupiter experiment, run by Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Laboratory, aims to prove a method of observing planetary ionospheres by using Earth-based radio transmitters.

Scientists have little information about the ionospheres of planets other than Earth but believe them to be rich with information. On Earth, the ionosphere is a place within the upper atmosphere, extending to the interface with space, that is filled with particles that become electrically charged from interaction with the sun’s energy.

The experiment will send a beam to Jupiter and bounce it off the giant planet’s ionosphere with the hope that it will be received at the New Mexico site.

Jupiter is currently about 372 million miles from Earth.

The experiment will stretch the transmitting ability of HAARP, which can produce up to 3.6 megawatts of power, to the fullest. It will also test the receiving ability of the New Mexico site, which consists of 512 antennas.

READ IT ALL:

Back
Top Bottom