Happy Belated New Year Wishes To Whom It May Concern

BassMann22

The Force is Strong With This One
Would anyone like to enlighten me about what you think may be the true root cause of this seemingly repetitive fascination with the setting off fireworks into the sky, in even grandeur scales these days than in previous times? Is there perhaps an underlying theme or even a "collective unconsciousness" at work within the psyche of humankind that periodically has to undergo this particular process?

Bm22 :wizard:

maybe it has something to do with having to find louder and louder distractions to avoid facing the truth (that 'the house is on fire'), as cognitive dissonance starts to bite?

don't they look like meteors? is that what you mean bassmann22? :)

ok...but somehow I think one must go much deeper into this to really understand the issue at hand. :cool2:

http://www.fireworks.com/safety/fireworks-history.asp

mkrnhr
don't they look like meteors?
thats what i thought .... like mankind cant help but go aaah,oooh when you see them...like its a 'racial memory' from last time they came (the comets)
RRR

Hi BassMann22,

My 2 cents? Well, for me and those I know, I think it's nothing more complicated than the pure joy of exercising the creative power.
With little expenditure of time, energy and money, beautiful arial displays of sound and light can be created as shapes and patterns that oneself and others can marvel at.
Further, whatever little joy we can experience in life can serve as emotional fuel to carry on the Work.

Happy Belated New Year Wishes to you too!

Maybe it's simply symbolic from depths chilled:

To blast off away from Earth and burst out in light.

Back
Top Bottom