Happy birthday to Laura!

Dear Laura. Last year there was a terrible incident and I was awakened from my "sleep". Forced to. Then my best friend showed me your forum, The Wave and all your transcripts. I still have a lot of reading to do, but I already have some. I want to say thank you. I am just a young mother from Germany, but through the Cassiopai material I got so much knowledge, strength and courage that words cannot describe it. Thank you and PLEASE keep it up! I am only a little person. I believe in your work. Everything is so valuable. Thank you. Also thanks to some forum members like Gaby etc

Dear Laura. Last year there was a terrible incident and I was awakened from my "sleep". Forced to. Then my best friend showed me your forum, The Wave and all your transcripts. I still have a lot of reading to do, but I already have some. I want to say thank you. I am just a young mother from Germany, but through the Cassiopai material I got so much knowledge, strength and courage that words cannot describe it. Thank you and PLEASE keep it up! I am only a little person. I believe in your work. Everything is so valuable. Thank you. Also thanks to some forum members like Gaby etc

I'm glad you found us.

Obviously, this forum runs on its members, but I am here when needed.

Have a lovely Birthday, Laura! With my deepest Gratitude for all the blessings given. Thank you for being, for everything.
Cheers!
1-beautiful-peacock-photo-by-andrew-eisnor.jpg

Back
Top Bottom