Happy birthday to Laura!

Adaryn

The Living Force
Hey, you all wished a happy birthday to Ark last October, but today we're on the 12th February, and it's Laura's birthday!
Joyeux anniversaire Laura :)

156602069_a50b3c90f2_m.jpg

Namaste said:
Indeed, Joyeux anniversaire Laura.

Big Hug.

Could you explain to me please, how do you manage to put the flowers on your message, Prayers for rain?
Thank you.
Well, I'm not Prayers... but it is done with the "
" tags where what goes between the two is the URL to the image.

P.S. Happy Birthday Laura.

Hope you've had a happy birthday so far and for the rest of the day Laura, you deserve it :)

Dear Laura,

I wish you a happy birthday and I hope the people around you make it a good one for you. Thanks for all your work.

Sincerely, The Mechanic

Dunno why but I was under the impression Laura is Pisces.
Aquarius makes much more sense :)

Very Happy Birthday Laura
and since I know you like roses (at least in the poems) here is one for you

picturerosewhitepm3.jpg

Prayers for rain said:
rs said:
Namaste said:
Could you explain to me please, how do you manage to put the flowers on your message, Prayers for rain?
Thank you.
Well, I'm not Prayers... but it is done with the "" and "" tags where what goes between the two is the URL to the image.
yep, that's how I've done it.
For explanations, click on "tag", under the message form when y...name of my picture is fleurs12.jpg Thank you

namaste u need to use image hosts,
this one is quite ok wwwdotimageshackdotusslash,

upload your image and then copy paste direct link to the image here

Namaste said:
Sorry, i do not get it.

The explanations say: "[image]http://www.punbb.org/img/small_logo.png[/url]" but if my image is on my hard disk, what do i do. I had to change the first img for image because the line gave me an image PNBB. :O

Could-you give a example please with let's suppose that the name of my picture is fleurs12.jpg

Thank you
Well, first of all, the preamble tag is "
" but that is not your question. Also to get the tags through the processor you have to quote it like:

"
small_logo.png"
"

There are two solutions to your problem. First, get your own domain name and set up your hard drive as an HTTP server, but this is probably too much work. ;)

Second, you can set up an account with something like Photobucket or snapfish or picasaweb and save your image from your hard drive to this account. Then you would supply a url that looks something like "http(colon)//photobucket.com/namaste/fleurs12.jpg".

However before running off and doing the above, I would find out what the side effects are. Usually "free" web services turn out to not really be free... Sometimes they are even fronts for identity theft rings.

Thank you so much for all you’ve given Laura. You’ve taught me to see real beauty, a lesson that allowed me to feel not only for my real self but for others too. Thank you for this lesson and the many, many others.
Joyeux anniversaire, Laura

Back
Top Bottom