Happy Holidays from the Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind

Hi everyone.

I hope you’ve all had a wonderful time during the holidays, and I want to express my gratitude for you all once again! ALL OF YOU are a major part of what has made my holidays so special!! (Almost all of my gifts received from over the holidays were books by Laura.. Which always leads me back to here!!)

I’d also like to apologize for my lack of interaction since I’ve joined here. I know that must change, so I’m breaking out of my “shell” again! There’s just SO much to read on here, from all of you guys, and it seems like every time I have a question about anything, I’m intuitively guided to the answer somewhere on here.

So I look forward to making many new friendships here, and hopefully connecting with as many like-minded folks as possible. I have seldom few I can share and bond with where I live, so it’s like a breath of fresh air every time I get on here!!

Thank you so much for the lovely Christmas card - which arrived today at the same time as the package with the calenders, a pencil case and the dear little note which really warmed my heart. Like as it is inside the card: I will let the faith and principles of Caesar be a guiding principle for the human being who I visualize as my future self I am growing into, letting it flesh out more in this new year. And the faith of Caesar is very fitting for whatever turmoil there's yet to take place, to be grounded by it like as being in the eye of a huge swirling storm.

Thank you all for being here helping make that a reality for all of us and for providing an Ark in this deluge of delusion! 💫

Received my desk and wall calendars today, as well as that warm little note. Both calendars are a beautiful work of art tastefully done, to say the least. And the quotations are deeply meaningful and thought-provoking.. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for these works of beauty.

Greetings and well-wishes to all of my FOTCM brothers and sisters:hug2:

Last edited:
Un grand merci pour la si jolie carte de voeux que je trouve ce matin dans ma boîte aux lettres et qui me fait tant plaisir...

Thank you so much for your beautiful greeting card that I found this morning in my mailbox and that makes me so happy...

Hi everyone! I received my goodies last week - notebook and bottle opener - so thank you for those.

But today I received a beautiful and thoughtful Caesarmas card which arrived on a very mentally tough day. Incredible timing, it lifted my spirits.

Thank you very much!

Today I have received FOTCM's "Happy Caesarmas" card, thank you very much.

May the faith of Caesar live within us indeed!

When I come to think of it, tomorrow Jan 6 is Christmas in most of the Orthodox Christian world according to the Julian calender which was of course introduced by Julius Caesar... 🤴

This week I received my "Happy Caesarmas" card, it is my second one, thank you very much, it is very meaningful to me, with the hope that I will have the opportunity to stay close to you and that many years of learning and growth will come.

Back
Top Bottom