Happy Holidays from the Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind

My pencil case arrived tonight.. the parcel mysteriously appeared in the letterbox some time between 7:30 and 9:30pm.. maybe the postie accidentally delivered it to someone else, who brought it here tonight.. It's beautiful! I love it. Thanks, and thanks for the lovely note 💖

My beautiful Caesarmas card arrived today (1-11), thank you so much, and such an inspiring message... Yes indeed, let us keep the faith of Caesar alive in all of us and i wish all of you courage, strength, wisdom and much Love for this coming year ❤️

Thank you for the goodies, the heartwarming note and the Caesarmas card! It's a great motivation for facing the challenges of the new year with the faith of Caesar, steady and unwavering, and it's good to have something nice and visual that will accompany me throughout the year like the beautiful bookmark and the calendar :)

I just got a card today. An interesting coincidance, there is a theme with Caesar on the card, and today is the 12th day of January and the name-day of Arkadiusz and Arkady. All the best to Ark, Laura and the entire Forum.

Back
Top Bottom