Happy Holidays from the Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind

For those of you who have a credit or debit card and don't want to pay with paypal; at the bottom of the page, don't click on "Paypal" just click on "Donate" and it will take you to a page that lets you use a credit or debit card.

For those of you who have a credit or debit card and don't want to pay with paypal; at the bottom of the page, don't click on "Paypal" just click on "Donate" and it will take you to a page that lets you use a credit or debit card.
Unfortunately, this option didn't work last 2-3 times I tried to use it when donating to CSM in France.

On a related note, is there an option to make a donation to CSM in France and also receive FOTCM 2023 Calendar?

Thank you all for being the community you are. With so much love, truth, light you teach us to align our little wills to the Devine and that this collinearity is the basis for being in real service to others.

May all of you be protected, happy and healthy in 2023. Merry Christmas 💐 :flowers:💐

wp-content.jpg

If I make a donation with a credit card, is this still done through PayPal somehow? The reason I ask is because after I enter my details, at the bottom of the online form it asks me to click the button for their privacy statement:
I confirm that I have agree to PayPal’s Privacy Statement (including the processing and disclosing my personal data) and I am of legal age.

If I make a donation with a credit card, is this still done through PayPal somehow? The reason I ask is because after I enter my details, at the bottom of the online form it asks me to click the button for their privacy statement:

Yes, it is a one-time payment via Paypal, without needing to create an account. For SOTT, we also have the Stripe option if you prefer, and you can let us know which goodies you want, SOTT or FOTCM. :-)

So for those of you who haven’t been participating much, now is the time to do it!

Thanks for the message, Chu!
I posted my "Questions For the Cs" as soon as I could.

Back
Top Bottom