Happy Holidays from the Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind

Thank you for your warm wishes !
I wanted to let you know that we received all the goodies we ordered, Starshine and I, and we are very happy about them.
I just love the pencil case and the bookmark.
We still enjoy the last page of 2021's calendar and can't wait to put the new one on the wall !

We wish happy Holidays to you all at the Château and on the forum.
I hope everyone will be able to enjoy some good time :hug2: :wizard:

Here's a reminder to give a donation to help keep this place up and running. It's Christmas, so it's an expensive season, and a busy one. I have to admit I forgot to make an extra donation.

Thank you for all the wonderful opportunities available here. EE and reading workshops, radio shows, access to fantastic information, wisdom, and great advice on so many subjects to name but a few. We need this site to be financially healthy and keep the lighthouse running, so let's try to give back, if possible.

A whole day ends with the beautiful sunset of your radiant and vibrant goodies and your touching message.
🤩😎😍

Tomorrow is the winter solstice, a time for introspection, for taking the time to be present, to slow down the pace, perhaps even to isolate oneself, and to heal the wounds, to recharge one's batteries in the face of this "Sol Invictus".
The most insidious cold often comes from our own interior, and often a breath of friendship is enough to restore warmth and light.
By the way, here is the poem that inspired Nelson Mandela:

Invictus​

Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.

William Ernest Henley - 1849-1903

Here's a reminder to give a donation to help keep this place up and running. It's Christmas, so it's an expensive season, and a busy one. I have to admit I forgot to make an extra donation.

Thank you for all the wonderful opportunities available here. EE and reading workshops, radio shows, access to fantastic information, wisdom, and great advice on so many subjects to name but a few. We need this site to be financially healthy and keep the lighthouse running, so let's try to give back, if possible.
I'd like to second this, cassandra. As we approach the year 2022, let's also remember the following quote from the C's in Session 06/22/2002:

Session 22nd June 2002 said:
Q: (L) We have been discussing whether or not we ought to engage in any kind of promotional activity to make people more aware of the material, of the network, of the principles we are putting together as a result of the transcripts as well as research and the activity of the group and its moving through the many areas of research. We are in something of a quandary as to whether or not promotion can be considered an STO activity. (A) There is another problem, in fact. We were hesitating about promoting because we knew that as long as we are working on a small scale, we will not attract attention and attack. As long as we function on a small scale, it can be allowed or accommodated in the Matrix. When we go to a larger scale, the Matrix can bring in new forces because anything on a larger scale can be considered by the Matrix as dangerous. So, enlarging the scale, attracting more interested people, at the same time we should be prepared for more attacks. So that was one of the reasons for our keeping a low profile. (L) Well, let's take it step by step. First of all, can promotion be considered an STO activity? Is it an STO approach to what we are doing or trying to do?
[All of the following was delivered very fast and very vigorously.]
A: Absolutely. It is giving the lie what is asked for: Truth.
Q: So, promotional activity can be considered a service to a larger community. Obviously, promotional activity has to support itself and promotional activity, enlarging the scope of what we are doing, necessitates a much greater commitment of time and energy and skill not only our part, but the skill, time and effort of other people, which means that it must support that also. Nevertheless, the perception seems to be that anything that involves promotion or involvement of any kind of monetary exchange is an STS thing.
A: It should be noted that the STS system can only be penetrated by becoming "wise as serpents and gentle as doves." There is nothing negative about networking. Details of a network include the necessity for those who are involved to invest "energy" in the exchange.

If the individual comes upon the life work of another and expects to benefit and gain by that work, they will naturally wish to have their own position balanced by putting forth a commensurate amount of energy. Otherwise there will be an imbalance of energy. This then leads to an STS pyramid. An example of this principle in reverse is a teacher who demands payment for no real work on their own part.

The fact that both of you have devoted yourselves to this work for not just a short time, but literally your entire lives, and have not asked for the support that this intensive labor earns has, in effect, created an imbalance for those who are benefiting. Many of those who are experiencing blocks in their own lives would find those blockages dissolved by the action of opening the flow of energy in the exchange. In your world, money equals energy!!!
I've made an extra donation and will be looking to donate more over the New Year, as well. I would strongly encourage all Forum readers and members to do the same. And remember - if you give without anticipation, you may actually receive more in return than you give. Note that the C's used the term "invest". 😉

Happy Caesarmass, New Year and Holiday Season, All! 🎄🎁❤️🎉🎊☃️🌟

Thank you very much for the beautiful and very sincere congratulations and letter from FOTCM. 🥰 @Korzik18 and I are very happy to be in this wonderful family and really want to be useful to others and help if need be!
Thanks for your light and what you are doing! It's priceless! ☀️ :hug2:

(I don't know exactly, but I think it fits in this thread)

May you all have a nice and relaxed Ceasarmas. 🎄🌟

I have a little story here that I also sent out as a Christmas letter this year along with the furry ones you see in the photo. I attach the PDF in German and English and for those who can't read both languages so well, the text in the spoiler for the automatic translation.
Some of you will already know it, because the story is very old, unfortunately the author is unknown. I love it because it simply touches the heart.

In this sense... a virtual furry for each of you and Happy Ceasarmas 2021

Yours Mililea 💫

Wichtel.jpgIMG_7799.JPEG

The little people of Swabedoo
Long, long time ago... there were little people living on the earth. Most of them lived in the village of Swabedoo, and they called themselves Swabedoodahs. They were very happy and walked around with a smile behind their ears and greeted everyone. What the Swabedoodahs loved most was to give each other warm, soft furs. Each of them carried a bag over his shoulder and the bag was filled with soft furs. As often as Swabedoodahs met, one would give the other a little fur. It is very nice to give a warm, soft little fur to another. It tells the other that he is special it is a way of saying „I like you!“ And it is equally beautiful to receive such a little fur from another. You feel how warm and fuzzy it is against your face, and it‘s a wonderful feeling when you gently and lightly put it in your pouch with the others. You feel appreciated and loved when someone gives you a little fur, and you want to do something good and beautiful right away. The little people of Swabedoo liked to give and receive soft, warm furs, and their life together was undoubtedly very happy and joyful.

Outside the village, in a cold, dark cave, lived a big, green goblin. Actually, he didn‘t want to live alone out there, and sometimes he was very lonely. He had already stood at the edge of the village a few times and wished he could be there in the midst of the happy Swabedoodahs, but he had nothing to add, and he thought the exchange of warm, soft furs was a great nonsense. If he met one of the little people at the edge of the forest, he only growled incomprehensibly and quickly ran back into his damp, dark cave.

One evening, when the big green goblin was once again standing at the edge of the forest, a friendly little Swabedoodah met him. „Isn‘t it a beautiful day today?“ the little one asked with a smile. The green goblin only pulled a sullen face and made no reply. „Here, take a warm, soft little fur,“ said the little one, „here is a particularly nice one. I‘m sure it‘s meant for you, otherwise‘ I would have given it away long ago.“ But the goblin did not take the fur. First he looked around to make sure that no one was watching or listening, then he bent down to the little one and whispered in his ear: „Listen, don‘t be so generous with your furs. Don‘t you know that one day you won‘t have any fur left if you always give it away so easily to everyone who crosses your path?“ Astonished and a little helpless, little Swabedoodah looked up at the goblin. In the meantime, he had taken the bag from the little one‘s shoulder and opened it. It sounded really satisfied when he said: „Didn‘t I say it! You have hardly more than 217 furs left in your bag. So, if I were you: I‘d be careful about giving them away!“ With that, the goblin toddled off on his big green feet, leaving a confused and unhappy Swabedoodah at the edge of the forest. He was so confused, so unhappy, that he didn‘t even think about the fact that what the goblin was saying couldn‘t be true at all. For every Swabedoodah had an inexhaustible supply of furs. If he gave a little fur, he immediately got a little fur from someone else, and this happened over and over again, for a lifetime - how could the little furs run out?

The goblin knew this too, but he relied on the good faith of the little people. And he also relied on something else, something he had discovered in himself, and which he wanted to know if it was also in the little Swabedoodahs. So he deliberately lied to little Swabedoodah, sat down in the entrance to his cave and waited.In front of his house in Swabedoo, little, confused Swabedoodah sat brooding to himself.

Not long, along came a good acquaintance with whom he had already exchanged many warm, soft furs. „How beautiful this day is!“ cried the friend, reaching into his pouch and giving the other a little fur. But he did not accept it joyfully, but fought it off with his hands. „No, no! You‘d better keep it,“ cried the little one, „otherwise who knows how quickly your supply will dwindle. One day you‘ll be left without any fur!“ The friend just shrugged his shoulders, put the fur back into his pouch and walked away with a quiet greeting. But he took confused thoughts with him, and that same evening one Swabedoodah could be heard saying to another three times in the village, „I‘m sorry, but I don‘t have a warm, soft little fur for you. I have to make sure I don‘t run out. „By the next day, all this had spread throughout the village. Everyone began to pick up their furs. They still gave one away now and then, but they did so only after long, careful consideration and very, very carefully.
And then it wasn‘t usually the very beautiful furs, but the small ones with a somewhat worn spot. The little Swabedoodahs became suspicious. They began to watch each other suspiciously, they thought about whether the other was really worth a little fur. Some went so far as to hide their fur bags under their beds at night. Arguments broke out about how many furs this or that person owned. And eventually people began to trade warm, soft furs for things instead of just giving them away. The mayor of Swabedoo even made a census of how many furballs there were in total, then let it be known that the number was limited and proclaimed the furballs as a medium of exchange. Soon the little people were arguing about how many furballs, an overnight stay or a meal in someone else‘s house should be worth. Really, there were even some cases of furbaby theft! On dusky evenings, it no longer felt safe to be outside, evenings when Swabedoodahs used to enjoy walking in the park or on the streets to greet each other, to give each other warm, soft furs. Up at the edge of the forest sat the big green leprechaun, watching everything and rubbing his hands together.

The worst thing of all happened a little later. Something began to change in the health of the little people. Many complained of pain in their shoulders and backs, and as time went by, more and more Swabedoodahs were afflicted with a disease called spinal stenosis. The little people walked around bent over and, in severe cases, slouched to the ground. The fur bags dragged on the ground. Many began to believe that the cause of their illness was the weight of the pouches, and that it would be better to leave them in the house, and lock them up there. It was not long before one could hardly find a Swabedoodah with a fur pouch on his back. The big, green goblin was very pleased with the result of his lie. He had wanted to find out whether the little people would also act and feel as he did when he had selfish thoughts, as was almost always the case. They had acted like that! And the goblin felt very successful. He came to the village of the little people more often now. But no one greeted him with a smile, no one offered him a fur. Instead, he was stared at suspiciously, just as the little people stared at each other.

The goblin liked that. To him, this behaviour meant the „real world“! In Swabedoo, worse and worse things happened as time went on. Maybe because of the softening of the spine, or maybe because no one gave them a warm, soft fur anymore who knows? Some people died in Swabedoo. Now all happiness had disappeared from the village. The mourning was very great. When the big green goblin heard about it, he was really frightened. „I didn‘t mean it,“ he said to himself, „I certainly didn‘t mean it. I just wanted to show them how the world really is. But I didn‘t wish them dead, did I?“ He thought about what could be done now, and something did occur to him.Deep in his cave, the goblin had discovered a mine of cold, spiky rock. He had spent many years digging the spiky rocks out of the mountain and storing them in a pit. He loved this rock because it was so nice and cold and tingled so pleasantly when he touched it. But not only that: he also loved these stones because they all belonged to him and whenever he sat in front of them and looked at them, the awareness of possessing great wealth was a beautiful, satisfying feeling for the goblin. But now, when he saw the misery of the little Swabedoodahs, he decided to share his stone wealth with them. He filled uncounted little bags with cold, spiky stones, packed the bags on a big handcart and went after them, Swabedoo.

How happy the little people were when they saw the prickly, cold stones! They gratefully accepted them. Now they had something to give themselves again. Only: when they gave a cold, prickly stone to someone else to tell them they liked it, there was an unpleasant, cold feeling in their hand and also in the hand of the person who received the stone as a gift. It wasn‘t as much fun to give cold, prickly stones as warm, soft furs. You always had a strange tug in your heart when you got a prickly stone. One was not quite sure what the giver actually meant by it. The recipient was often left confused and with slightly pricked fingers.

So it happened more and more often that a little Swabedoodah crawled under his bed, pulled out the bag with the warm, soft furs, aired them out a little in the sun and, if someone gave him a stone, returned a warm, soft fur in return. How the eyes of the recipient would light up! Yes, many a person ran back to his house, rummaged out the fur bag to give back a little fur in place of the prickly stone. The stones were not thrown away, oh no! Nor did all the Swabedoodahs retrieve their fur pouches. The grey, prickly stone thoughts had taken root too firmly in the minds of the little people. You could hear it in the remarks:
Soft furries? I wonder what‘s behind them? How do I know if my furries are really wanted? I gave a warm, soft furry, and what did I get in return? A cold, prickly stone! I don‘t want that to happen to me again. You never know where you stand: today furs, tomorrow stones. Probably all the little people of Swabedoo would have liked to go back to what was natural with their grandparents. Some of them looked at the little bags in the corner of their room, filled with cold, prickly stones, at these little bags that were so square and so heavy that they could not be taken with them, often they did not even have a stone to give away when they met a friend.

Then little Swabedoodah secretly wished, without ever saying it out loud, that someone would come and give him warm, soft furs. In his dreams he imagined them all walking down the street with a happy, laughing face, giving each other furs, just like in the old days. But when he woke up, something always held him back from actually doing it. Usually it was that he went out and saw how the world „really is“!
That‘s why giving away warm, soft furs rarely happens anymore, and no one does it in public. It is done in secret and without talking about it.
But it happens! Here and there, again and again.
Maybe one day you too ... ?

Attachments

• Ceasarmas 2021 english.pdf
    6.5 MB · Views: 11
  • Ceasarmas 2021 deutsch.pdf
    6.3 MB · Views: 1
May you and your loved ones all have a really merry Christmas / Caesarmas and a truly happy New Year!

May you always be able to face the challenges coming your way with the strength inherent in you, and may you thrive in Being, in health and with all your projects and enterprises, taking the next curves of this rollercoaster journey with grace, enjoying the view :wizard: 💫

And may you find many moments of joy and communion, lightening you up and providing you warmth. May faith, hope & love never leave your side, and may you always be protected and blessed. :hug2: 🌟 🎄

Merry "Caesarmass", and a very Happy New Year to all!
Thanks Chu for sharing and all that you keep the union and hope for ALL those who seek it, really appreciated, I made a donation, is not much, but made with heart.
Thank you all

(I don't know exactly, but I think it fits in this thread)

May you all have a nice and relaxed Ceasarmas. 🎄🌟

I have a little story here that I also sent out as a Christmas letter this year along with the furry ones you see in the photo. I attach the PDF in German and English and for those who can't read both languages so well, the text in the spoiler for the automatic translation.
Some of you will already know it, because the story is very old, unfortunately the author is unknown. I love it because it simply touches the heart.

In this sense... a virtual furry for each of you and Happy Ceasarmas 2021

Yours Mililea 💫

View attachment 52890View attachment 52891

The little people of Swabedoo
Long, long time ago... there were little people living on the earth. Most of them lived in the village of Swabedoo, and they called themselves Swabedoodahs. They were very happy and walked around with a smile behind their ears and greeted everyone. What the Swabedoodahs loved most was to give each other warm, soft furs. Each of them carried a bag over his shoulder and the bag was filled with soft furs. As often as Swabedoodahs met, one would give the other a little fur. It is very nice to give a warm, soft little fur to another. It tells the other that he is special it is a way of saying „I like you!“ And it is equally beautiful to receive such a little fur from another. You feel how warm and fuzzy it is against your face, and it‘s a wonderful feeling when you gently and lightly put it in your pouch with the others. You feel appreciated and loved when someone gives you a little fur, and you want to do something good and beautiful right away. The little people of Swabedoo liked to give and receive soft, warm furs, and their life together was undoubtedly very happy and joyful.

Outside the village, in a cold, dark cave, lived a big, green goblin. Actually, he didn‘t want to live alone out there, and sometimes he was very lonely. He had already stood at the edge of the village a few times and wished he could be there in the midst of the happy Swabedoodahs, but he had nothing to add, and he thought the exchange of warm, soft furs was a great nonsense. If he met one of the little people at the edge of the forest, he only growled incomprehensibly and quickly ran back into his damp, dark cave.

One evening, when the big green goblin was once again standing at the edge of the forest, a friendly little Swabedoodah met him. „Isn‘t it a beautiful day today?“ the little one asked with a smile. The green goblin only pulled a sullen face and made no reply. „Here, take a warm, soft little fur,“ said the little one, „here is a particularly nice one. I‘m sure it‘s meant for you, otherwise‘ I would have given it away long ago.“ But the goblin did not take the fur. First he looked around to make sure that no one was watching or listening, then he bent down to the little one and whispered in his ear: „Listen, don‘t be so generous with your furs. Don‘t you know that one day you won‘t have any fur left if you always give it away so easily to everyone who crosses your path?“ Astonished and a little helpless, little Swabedoodah looked up at the goblin. In the meantime, he had taken the bag from the little one‘s shoulder and opened it. It sounded really satisfied when he said: „Didn‘t I say it! You have hardly more than 217 furs left in your bag. So, if I were you: I‘d be careful about giving them away!“ With that, the goblin toddled off on his big green feet, leaving a confused and unhappy Swabedoodah at the edge of the forest. He was so confused, so unhappy, that he didn‘t even think about the fact that what the goblin was saying couldn‘t be true at all. For every Swabedoodah had an inexhaustible supply of furs. If he gave a little fur, he immediately got a little fur from someone else, and this happened over and over again, for a lifetime - how could the little furs run out?

The goblin knew this too, but he relied on the good faith of the little people. And he also relied on something else, something he had discovered in himself, and which he wanted to know if it was also in the little Swabedoodahs. So he deliberately lied to little Swabedoodah, sat down in the entrance to his cave and waited.In front of his house in Swabedoo, little, confused Swabedoodah sat brooding to himself.

Not long, along came a good acquaintance with whom he had already exchanged many warm, soft furs. „How beautiful this day is!“ cried the friend, reaching into his pouch and giving the other a little fur. But he did not accept it joyfully, but fought it off with his hands. „No, no! You‘d better keep it,“ cried the little one, „otherwise who knows how quickly your supply will dwindle. One day you‘ll be left without any fur!“ The friend just shrugged his shoulders, put the fur back into his pouch and walked away with a quiet greeting. But he took confused thoughts with him, and that same evening one Swabedoodah could be heard saying to another three times in the village, „I‘m sorry, but I don‘t have a warm, soft little fur for you. I have to make sure I don‘t run out. „By the next day, all this had spread throughout the village. Everyone began to pick up their furs. They still gave one away now and then, but they did so only after long, careful consideration and very, very carefully.
And then it wasn‘t usually the very beautiful furs, but the small ones with a somewhat worn spot. The little Swabedoodahs became suspicious. They began to watch each other suspiciously, they thought about whether the other was really worth a little fur. Some went so far as to hide their fur bags under their beds at night. Arguments broke out about how many furs this or that person owned. And eventually people began to trade warm, soft furs for things instead of just giving them away. The mayor of Swabedoo even made a census of how many furballs there were in total, then let it be known that the number was limited and proclaimed the furballs as a medium of exchange. Soon the little people were arguing about how many furballs, an overnight stay or a meal in someone else‘s house should be worth. Really, there were even some cases of furbaby theft! On dusky evenings, it no longer felt safe to be outside, evenings when Swabedoodahs used to enjoy walking in the park or on the streets to greet each other, to give each other warm, soft furs. Up at the edge of the forest sat the big green leprechaun, watching everything and rubbing his hands together.

The worst thing of all happened a little later. Something began to change in the health of the little people. Many complained of pain in their shoulders and backs, and as time went by, more and more Swabedoodahs were afflicted with a disease called spinal stenosis. The little people walked around bent over and, in severe cases, slouched to the ground. The fur bags dragged on the ground. Many began to believe that the cause of their illness was the weight of the pouches, and that it would be better to leave them in the house, and lock them up there. It was not long before one could hardly find a Swabedoodah with a fur pouch on his back. The big, green goblin was very pleased with the result of his lie. He had wanted to find out whether the little people would also act and feel as he did when he had selfish thoughts, as was almost always the case. They had acted like that! And the goblin felt very successful. He came to the village of the little people more often now. But no one greeted him with a smile, no one offered him a fur. Instead, he was stared at suspiciously, just as the little people stared at each other.

The goblin liked that. To him, this behaviour meant the „real world“! In Swabedoo, worse and worse things happened as time went on. Maybe because of the softening of the spine, or maybe because no one gave them a warm, soft fur anymore who knows? Some people died in Swabedoo. Now all happiness had disappeared from the village. The mourning was very great. When the big green goblin heard about it, he was really frightened. „I didn‘t mean it,“ he said to himself, „I certainly didn‘t mean it. I just wanted to show them how the world really is. But I didn‘t wish them dead, did I?“ He thought about what could be done now, and something did occur to him.Deep in his cave, the goblin had discovered a mine of cold, spiky rock. He had spent many years digging the spiky rocks out of the mountain and storing them in a pit. He loved this rock because it was so nice and cold and tingled so pleasantly when he touched it. But not only that: he also loved these stones because they all belonged to him and whenever he sat in front of them and looked at them, the awareness of possessing great wealth was a beautiful, satisfying feeling for the goblin. But now, when he saw the misery of the little Swabedoodahs, he decided to share his stone wealth with them. He filled uncounted little bags with cold, spiky stones, packed the bags on a big handcart and went after them, Swabedoo.

How happy the little people were when they saw the prickly, cold stones! They gratefully accepted them. Now they had something to give themselves again. Only: when they gave a cold, prickly stone to someone else to tell them they liked it, there was an unpleasant, cold feeling in their hand and also in the hand of the person who received the stone as a gift. It wasn‘t as much fun to give cold, prickly stones as warm, soft furs. You always had a strange tug in your heart when you got a prickly stone. One was not quite sure what the giver actually meant by it. The recipient was often left confused and with slightly pricked fingers.

So it happened more and more often that a little Swabedoodah crawled under his bed, pulled out the bag with the warm, soft furs, aired them out a little in the sun and, if someone gave him a stone, returned a warm, soft fur in return. How the eyes of the recipient would light up! Yes, many a person ran back to his house, rummaged out the fur bag to give back a little fur in place of the prickly stone. The stones were not thrown away, oh no! Nor did all the Swabedoodahs retrieve their fur pouches. The grey, prickly stone thoughts had taken root too firmly in the minds of the little people. You could hear it in the remarks:
Soft furries? I wonder what‘s behind them? How do I know if my furries are really wanted? I gave a warm, soft furry, and what did I get in return? A cold, prickly stone! I don‘t want that to happen to me again. You never know where you stand: today furs, tomorrow stones. Probably all the little people of Swabedoo would have liked to go back to what was natural with their grandparents. Some of them looked at the little bags in the corner of their room, filled with cold, prickly stones, at these little bags that were so square and so heavy that they could not be taken with them, often they did not even have a stone to give away when they met a friend.

Then little Swabedoodah secretly wished, without ever saying it out loud, that someone would come and give him warm, soft furs. In his dreams he imagined them all walking down the street with a happy, laughing face, giving each other furs, just like in the old days. But when he woke up, something always held him back from actually doing it. Usually it was that he went out and saw how the world „really is“!
That‘s why giving away warm, soft furs rarely happens anymore, and no one does it in public. It is done in secret and without talking about it.
But it happens! Here and there, again and again.
Maybe one day you too ... ?
Thank you Mililea for sharing this amazing story. Such a beautiful book!! And the spoiler in English was very useful to me.
This story is really very touching, to the point of tears. I will reread it.

Merry Christmas/Caesarmass and a Happy New Year to all of you!🌟🎄☃️

Oh, some Swabedoodahs have settled on our Christmas tree:wow:

гном.jpg

Back
Top Bottom