Have you ever considered this?

Laura has said many times that this is an experiment. And, as Gawan said, Laura has also said many times that it is 10% inspiration and 90% perspiration (research and such).

Even if it is a deception, the Cassiopaea Experiment (along with all of Laura's books) led me to wanting to be a better person. With all of the reading of Laura's books, plus a lot in the Recommended Reading List, I think that there has been some improvement for me in this area. I am ever striving to be a better person and am learning a heck of a lot about, well, a lot of things. Without finding Laura and learning about a whole plethora of things on this forum, on SOTT and in the various books recommended, I'd be in a really bad place physically, mentally and emotionally. Not to mention clueless about what is - and has - been going on in the world.

So I can't find a reason to think that this whole experiment as being a bad thing.

For what reason are you asking this question?

Human beings deceive themselves all the time, and we are no exception, although we strive for not doing it as much, and for noticing when we do, so that we can be more aware. As for deceiving others, when you deceive yourself, you deceive others too unless they are aware. So, we strive for reducing that as well. The rest, as others said, is in the results the experiment has in each person's life, if they have really engaged in the process.

For more specific answers and a fruitful discussion, it's always a good idea to explain the reasons/your thinking behind your questions.

With the inception of finding the sessions, I began to marry the materiel to what I was witnessing in the states in the mid nineties.

I also began to explore, and investigate the data, as perhaps that there was real hard evidence and that the information had substance.

I never doubted the information of the Alien abduction syndrome, as well as the UFO phenomena. And was able to better cope with the situation and silent invasion.

Though friends just laughed all off. But I did not care, what they thought, as it was typical of there programed belief behavior. I know what saw, felt, and experienced.

I was consistently monitoring event's that validated that there was so much more to than what I had been lead to believe.

Did I take it at face value, perhaps at first, but understood that it did require some research, and a constant objectivity of my observation's, later down the road.

For me it was a God send, at time of great inner turmoil. And perhaps help me save my own soul.

And it was, is, and will always be a great source of inspiration.

The truth defends itself, we are not held hostage by this ideology. Once you begin to develop the awareness that is essentially you progressing towards your true self(creator/7th density) you run in to realizations that manifest themselves through some universal process and they truly become part of you, one of the issues is we have a large consortium of people working on the same thing with vastly different experiences and tools and ways to interpret the data. I strongly believe these things must be experienced first hand.

Years ago when I first began this process there was a heavy layer of skepticism involved, and I would say that is probably true for anyone undergoing this transformation. Not only are we heavily programmed through the system and everything that comes with it, but we are cloaked in the ignorance given to us by the "forgetting" process on birth. As you begin to peel the layers of delusion/illusion/distortion away from yourself through the application of knowledge and will you hit "hallmarks" of awareness, realizations that seem to come from a much higher place sort of like putting a piece of a puzzle in to a puzzle. Once again, it is something that has to be experienced, in my opinion. The reality is you could dangle the truth directly in front of someones face and due to their ignorance/ineptitude they would dismiss it all in the same breath(but they are there because they need to be, that is where they are on "the path"). The struggle for me, and possibly many others on this board, is that you undergo this transformation in your mind, and everything seems to fit, but translating that in to language is extremely difficult, there are simply no words to describe the very nuanced and subtle realizations and awareness shifts.

A very simple example of what I am attempting to construe here is that when I was younger, I had researched Astral Projection quite heavily and was very interested in it, although at the time, I was very ambivalent towards it, and some part of me was sure that it was not possible. Obviously, it is generally considered a feat that is reserved for hollywood fantasies and fictional worlds, and it just seemed to be outside of the grasp of the "human being". So I did what I thought to be was the most reassuring thing I could do and I attempted to do it. I don't mean I spent a night attempting and then gave up. I spent the better part of 3 months trying to do this, and during those months I had had several "partial projections", where I could actually feel part of my ethereal body leave my physical body, but even after this happened, I was not convinced that what I was doing was projection, and perhaps I was just creating this feeling in my mind. It wasn't until I got my first real projection that all of my skepticism vanished instantly, I was thrust outside of my physical body, from a conscious state, and entered a world that I could "see" with my own eyes, and I was greeted by an entity who I could actually interact with and percieve. This type of experience cements your perception in a way that someone else's experience cannot. No amount of words or opinions can entirely cast away your skepticism and denial in the way that truly experiencing something will.

This whole thing is a process, in my experience it was heavily linear.. I hit several realizations that marked themselves as very important shifts of awareness, and after these my perception was drastically changed due to these realizations.

With all this being said, I know that I cannot convince someone with words to "just have faith" and everything will fall in place, because as far as I know the learning process could be altogether different with everybody, and as the C's have said, it is not something that can be forced. If you are looking for truth, and you have intentions that are aligned with that, the universe will offer you its service. The fact you have ended up on this website could be an attempt by the universe/your higher self to initiate you, perhaps this is exactly where you need to be.

In the end, we lose so much through transmission, and I simply do not have the words to show you or make you realize that which I have, that which we have. You have the ability to choose, that is what I can guarantee you.. regardless of which choice you make, you will find a path with more learning and more lessons that ultimately will wind up at the same place as everything else. How you choose to get there is entirely up to you, and you're free will.

The truth defends itself, we are not held hostage by this ideology. Once you begin to develop the awareness that is essentially you progressing towards your true self(creator/7th density) you run in to realizations that manifest themselves through some universal process and they truly become part of you, one of the issues is we have a large consortium of people working on the same thing with vastly different experiences and tools and ways to interpret the data. I strongly believe these things must be experienced first hand.

Years ago when I first began this process there was a heavy layer of skepticism involved, and I would say that is probably true for anyone undergoing this transformation. Not only are we heavily programmed through the system and everything that comes with it, but we are cloaked in the ignorance given to us by the "forgetting" process on birth. As you begin to peel the layers of delusion/illusion/distortion away from yourself through the application of knowledge and will you hit "hallmarks" of awareness, realizations that seem to come from a much higher place sort of like putting a piece of a puzzle in to a puzzle. Once again, it is something that has to be experienced, in my opinion. The reality is you could dangle the truth directly in front of someones face and due to their ignorance/ineptitude they would dismiss it all in the same breath(but they are there because they need to be, that is where they are on "the path"). The struggle for me, and possibly many others on this board, is that you undergo this transformation in your mind, and everything seems to fit, but translating that in to language is extremely difficult, there are simply no words to describe the very nuanced and subtle realizations and awareness shifts.

A very simple example of what I am attempting to construe here is that when I was younger, I had researched Astral Projection quite heavily and was very interested in it, although at the time, I was very ambivalent towards it, and some part of me was sure that it was not possible. Obviously, it is generally considered a feat that is reserved for hollywood fantasies and fictional worlds, and it just seemed to be outside of the grasp of the "human being". So I did what I thought to be was the most reassuring thing I could do and I attempted to do it. I don't mean I spent a night attempting and then gave up. I spent the better part of 3 months trying to do this, and during those months I had had several "partial projections", where I could actually feel part of my ethereal body leave my physical body, but even after this happened, I was not convinced that what I was doing was projection, and perhaps I was just creating this feeling in my mind. It wasn't until I got my first real projection that all of my skepticism vanished instantly, I was thrust outside of my physical body, from a conscious state, and entered a world that I could "see" with my own eyes, and I was greeted by an entity who I could actually interact with and percieve. This type of experience cements your perception in a way that someone else's experience cannot. No amount of words or opinions can entirely cast away your skepticism and denial in the way that truly experiencing something will.

This whole thing is a process, in my experience it was heavily linear.. I hit several realizations that marked themselves as very important shifts of awareness, and after these my perception was drastically changed due to these realizations. As I delved in to the transcripts, I had recollected experiences in my life that drew extreme similarities with what I was reading. It is like building a map in your mind of sorts.

With all this being said, I know that I cannot convince someone with words to "just have faith" and everything will fall in place, because as far as I know the learning process could be altogether different with everybody, and as the C's have said, it is not something that can be forced. If you are looking for truth, and you have intentions that are aligned with that, the universe will offer you its service. The fact you have ended up on this website could be an attempt by the universe/your higher self to initiate you, perhaps this is exactly where you need to be.

In the end, we lose so much through transmission, and I simply do not have the words to show you or make you realize that which I have, that which we have. You have the ability to choose, that is what I can guarantee you.. regardless of which choice you make, you will find a path with more learning and more lessons that ultimately will wind up at the same place as everything else. How you choose to get there is entirely up to you, and you're free will.

Back
Top Bottom