health family story

Kadam303

The Force is Strong With This One
That is on my mind so i decided to share the story with you all.
(if in wrong location kindly please move it to the correct one)

my mom age 69 had cancer 20 years (breast cancer) ago.
unfortunately my mom decided to take phizer shoots and didn't told me while ignoring my trials of educating her on the risk.
lately she was diagnosed with 3 cm cancer in her lung and lymph nodes ,that grow within a 2 month in 4 cm , cough with blood , lost weight, CRP >> norm is 5 she had 350 (now 220 and not dropping) after 3 weeks being in hospital. No doctor offered any help, which is understood in my moms condition. no oncological treatment was given as to high risk patient (CRP needs to be low 5-10) . basically they told us to say good buys and she told us so as well.

I simply asked my mother that is she wants to leave longer to do two simple things .

1. to stay on sun as much as possible or take vitamin d .
2. to wear a neodymium magnet N52 NORTH side to the cancer

beside above i asked COSMOS and CS's to help my mother not to suffer as she has been thru a lot .

seems something helped her ... maybe all are helping her . anyway i am sharing below critical knowledge related to magnets and magnetism.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"An increase in the production of erythrocytes in peripheral blood while proliferation of leukocytes is inhibited as a result of exposure of the cancer site to the negative N pole energy. These findings are documented by transplants of cancer, A through C classifications, to large and small rodents and to other animals. Cancers and Tumors 83 These transplants having developed into first to third degree types, exposure thereof to the negative N pole energies resulted in an average of 88 percent arrest of further development and 87.5 percent recovery. The number of cases tested was 290 to 325. Success of this project was, in part, due to careful handling and exact and proper exposure over several months. Again, the fact remains that any exposure of the cancer to the positive S pole energies immediately caused an advancement of the condition. The S pole energies are positive and are similar in part to the effects of certain radiological energies being used today in an attempt to arrest cancers. Additionally, we have discovered that the negative energies of the N pole of the magnet also strengthens the unaffected surrounding cells, generating what appears to be an increase of the natural defense mechanism of those unaffected cells to combat spreading of the cancer.""An increase in the production of erythrocytes in peripheral blood while proliferation of leukocytes is inhibited as a result of exposure of the cancer site to the negative N pole energy. These findings are documented by transplants of cancer, A through C classifications, to large and small rodents and to other animals. Cancers and Tumors 83 These transplants having developed into first to third degree types, exposure thereof to the negative N pole energies resulted in an average of 88 percent arrest of further development and 87.5 percent recovery. The number of cases tested was 290 to 325. Success of this project was, in part, due to careful handling and exact and proper exposure over several months. Again, the fact remains that any exposure of the cancer to the positive S pole energies immediately caused an advancement of the condition. The S pole energies are positive and are similar in part to the effects of certain radiological energies being used today in an attempt to arrest cancers. Additionally, we have discovered that the negative energies of the N pole of the magnet also strengthens the unaffected surrounding cells, generating what appears to be an increase of the natural defense mechanism of those unaffected cells to combat spreading of the cancer.""An increase in the production of erythrocytes in peripheral blood while proliferation of leukocytes is inhibited as a result of exposure of the cancer site to the negative N pole energy. These findings are documented by transplants of cancer, A through C classifications, to large and small rodents and to other animals. Cancers and Tumors 83 These transplants having developed into first to third degree types, exposure thereof to the negative N pole energies resulted in an average of 88 percent arrest of further development and 87.5 percent recovery. The number of cases tested was 290 to 325. Success of this project was, in part, due to careful handling and exact and proper exposure over several months. Again, the fact remains that any exposure of the cancer to the positive S pole energies immediately caused an advancement of the condition. The S pole energies are positive and are similar in part to the effects of certain radiological energies being used today in an attempt to arrest cancers. Additionally, we have discovered that the negative energies of the N pole of the magnet also strengthens the unaffected surrounding cells, generating what appears to be an increase of the natural defense mechanism of those
unaffected cells to combat spreading of the cancer."View attachment 100792View attachment 100794View attachment 100793View attachment 100795
1725176691064.png
1725176733270.png
1725176757163.png
1725176777121.png
1725176820750.png
1725176852239.png
I dont want to spam more with screenshots happy to share the book if not already here somewhere on forum.

Back
Top Bottom