Health & Wellness Show - Interview with Mikhaila Peterson

dugdeep

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
On this episode of the Health and Wellness Show, we interview Mikhaila Peterson, daughter of Psychologist Jordan Peterson, about her truly amazing recovery from serious health issues. Since she was a very young girl, Mikhaila was plagued by rheumatoid arthritis, severe depression, chronic fatigue among other health issues. She was on a cocktail of medications, including antidepressants, immune suppressants and amphetamines, to address her multiple conditions.

But through diligent research and sheer will, she was able to get her health condition under control through the implementation of a strict elimination diet. After having success in this experiment, she put both her father and husband on the same diet, who similarly suffered from health issues, repeating the success. Now she inspires many others to regain their health through her informative blog "Don't Eat That" at mikhailapeterson.com.

Join us Friday, February 9, 2018 for this episode of the Health and Wellness Show as Mikhaila shares her inspirational story of regaining her health through strategic dietary experimentation. Tune in to https://radio.sott.net at 11am EST/ 5pm CET.

Great news! I wish I could listen to the show live but will have to catch up later on after it's archived and posted to SOTT.

Great I will listen in for sure! Heard from Jordan on a number of Interviews what an ordeal she had to suffer since early childhood and most recently in his new book. It is amazing what magic a diet change can do to counteract something like that and that not only for her but her father and mother as well. Fits well with what most people here on the forum discovered as well. Looking forward to the Interview!

Considering all the success that Jordan Peterson is having, this sounds like an exciting interview!

Nice work getting this interview! She seems great, this should be a very interesting show :).

Awesome!! The H&W show takes place during my working hours but if I manage to finish everything quickly I'll tune in for this one!

Sounds already that is will be a great show beforehand! Good luck and I try to listen in too.

Sounds interesting! Looking forward to the interview and hoping that JP himself will be the next guest. ;)

The SOTT article got 2k Facebook likes. AND Jordan tweeted it, which got another 1.8k Twitter likes and 213 retweets!

Back
Top Bottom