Health & Wellness Show - Oct 23, 2015 - A Close Look at Lyme Disease

dugdeep

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
Lyme disease, or borreliosis, caused by the bacterium Borrelia burgdorferi, which can proliferate to every area in your body, is the most common American tick-borne infectious disease. It often goes undiagnosed or becomes misdiagnosed, and is considered a minor acute illness by the mainstream medical system. That becomes a real problem when you consider that in America, up to 300,000 new cases a year of Lyme disease diagnoses have been reported by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), an increase of up to 10 times what researchers previously believed.

Lyme disease sufferers go through a living hell, not recognized for suffering the from the actual disease they have and often being accused of having a psychological disorder or "faking it". Today on the SOTT Talk Radio Health and Wellness show, we take a deep look at this mysterious and devastating disease.

Join us Fridays at 10 am EST for the Health and Wellness Show, where we expose the lies and emphasize the truth about health in our modern world

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sottradionetwork/2015/10/23/health-wellness-show--oct-23-2015--a-close-look-at-lyme-disease

Thanks for a great show! :clap:

I've said in the past, having suffered from Bell's Palsy, that I feel I have a time bomb in my nervous system, that could go off at anytime, if my immune system was weakened. :sigh: I am planning to do the protocol, but do not feel knowledgeable enough. I will likely consult Gaby's health matrix before taking the plunge and have started gathering the necessary meds.

Back
Top Bottom