Hepatitis C

Given the "vaccine-like" effect that hemotherapy has, it maye be worth it to look more into it, if you find a willing professional.

Autohemotherapy became part of medical history until recently which is probably why I haven't stumbled upon hepatitis C and autohemotherapy. I think that autohemotherapy was always used by some practitioners (e.g. South America, some European countries) and they might have information available if they used it in Hepatitis C.

In the past, it was used within the context of infectious diseases as an immune booster, including probably blood infections.

Your inputs give me the intention to know more autohemotherapy, thanks Chu, nicklebleu and Gaby.

How great would it be to get rid of the hepatitis C virus (and others) with such a treatment !

After three months on an autohemotherapy protocol (starting with 5ml then 8 ml of re injected blood during one month, then 10 ml), my blood analysis gives no improvement at all, only a little worst.
I wonder if I should try again ?

After three months on an autohemotherapy protocol (starting with 5ml then 8 ml of re injected blood during one month, then 10 ml), my blood analysis gives no improvement at all, only a little worst.
I wonder if I should try again ?

What do you mean, exactly? Which markers are worse?

In any case, I'm sorry to hear about it. :-( For some of us it has done a lot of good.

Others may think of something else you can try, but after three months, you can at least take a break from autohemotherapy.

Some things you might be interested in (search for the word "virus"):

And the purple light which was mentioned earlier in this thread.

Thank you Chu for your reply.
The markers involved are about "transaminases" (in French) getting higher, more than twice as normal, and about the C virus amount, which is about the same as before (around 6 Log UI/ml, but it's stated that under 10 UI/ml it cannot be really accurate).
Anyway I didn't think doing again autohemotherapy until next winter...

Hello Esote. Sorry to hear that the autohemotherapy didn't help you.
Viruses are really tricky, but there is an incredibly knowledgeable herbalist who has written a number of books about herbal therapies for the treatment of viral and bacterial infection. His name is Stephen Harrod Buhner and his herbal protocols have the reputation for being very effective (particularly his Lyme protocol). It might be worth checking out a couple of his books.

Here's one he wrote specifically about Hepatitis C - Herbs for Hepatitis C and the Liver (A Storey Medicinal Herb Guide): Stephen Harrod Buhner: 8601417455685: Amazon.com: Books
And here's a more general one about herbal treatments for viruses - Herbal Antivirals: Natural Remedies for Emerging & Resistant Viral Infections: Stephen Harrod Buhner: 9781612121604: Amazon.com: Books

Hope this helps.

If the viral load is out of control and affecting the liver, you might be interested in vitamin C. Here's a good summary with a remarkable intro of a case study where HIV was cleared up by megadosing vitamin C intravenously. Andrew Saul later speaks of oral megadosing:

Just be careful in case of high levels of ferritin. Hepatitis C + high ferritin induces even more liver damage. People have decreased their load of ferritin with EDTA and/or iodine.

Thank you Gaby ! How to know about my ferritin load ? Is it the same word in French ? I didn't see anything about ferritin in the analysis...

Yes, pretty much. Ask for iron, transferrin, transferrin saturation, and ferritin. Run it over an automatic translator and give it to your doc or lab. You should know your iron load, specially if you have hepatitis.

In French that would be:

fer sérique
transferrine
coefficient de saturation de la transferrine
ferritine

If the viral load is out of control and affecting the liver, you might be interested in vitamin C. Here's a good summary with a remarkable intro of a case study where HIV was cleared up by megadosing vitamin C intravenously. Andrew Saul later speaks of oral megadosing:

Just be careful in case of high levels of ferritin. Hepatitis C + high ferritin induces even more liver damage. People have decreased their load of ferritin with EDTA and/or iodine.
Very interesting! One thing caught my attention almost at the end of his talk, when he speaks about about kidney stones. Actually vitamin C inhibits the bound between Calcium and Oxalate, so there is no reason to worry about, he said.
Thanks for sharing, Gaby :thup:

I have a friend currently undergoing a 3 month hep c chemical treatment. Should he supplement it with an alternative as well?

I have a friend currently undergoing a 3 month hep c chemical treatment. Should he supplement it with an alternative as well?

Is that the anti-viral? Well, taking vitamin C might increase the chances of success. Hope he knows his iron load levels. It's systematic, the higher the iron deposits, the more the virus can feed itself. Iron overload + hepatitis C is very liver damaging as well.

Is that the anti-viral? Well, taking vitamin C might increase the chances of success. Hope he knows his iron load levels. It's systematic, the higher the iron deposits, the more the virus can feed itself. Iron overload + hepatitis C is very liver damaging as well.
Don't know. I will find out.

Back
Top Bottom