Heptaparaparshinokh (Law of Seven)

RflctnOfU

Jedi Council Member
Last night, as I was centering my self before sleep, I was pondering how the Law of Seven(foldedness) applys to the architecture of the Human organism. I was thinking in terms of Systems. Here is what I came up with.

1-Skeletal system
2-Nervous system
3-Muscular system
4-Respiratory system
5-Circulatory system
6-Digestive system
7-Enclosure system (skin)

I have been pondering this for the last hour or so, and can't think of another "system", so to speak. If I missed something, please "chime" in :)

Kris

What about the systems of the Emotional body and the mental body? Or are you speaking only in the physical itself and not the intangable?

aprilfool said:
What about the systems of the Emotional body and the mental body? Or are you speaking only in the physical itself and not the intangable?
I was speaking strictly of the architecture of the physical vehicle.

However, if you can make an addition applying to the sevenfoldedness of emotions, and/or of intellect, please do share your insight :)

Kris

I believe you may be missing the Lymphatic System AKA the Immune system, which is seperate from the circulatory and respiratory systems. Here's more info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lymphatic_system
In this model of Seven, perhaps it would replace the "enclosure (skin) system", which is not really a 'system' per se but an organ that operates because of all the other systems acting on it. With this change the the Law of Seven as it pertains to the physical human body makes sense :)
Any other opinions?

Hmmm I'll have to think about that. Actually I think all of the 'intangable' would have infininte qualities to it (?).

RflctnOfU said:
aprilfool said:
I was speaking strictly of the architecture of the physical vehicle.

However, if you can make an addition applying to the sevenfoldedness of emotions, and/or of intellect, please do share your insight :)

Kris

sHiZo963 said:
I believe you may be missing the Lymphatic System AKA the Immune system, which is seperate from the circulatory and respiratory systems. Here's more info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lymphatic_system
In this model of Seven, perhaps it would replace the "enclosure (skin) system", which is not really a 'system' per se but an organ that operates because of all the other systems acting on it. With this change the the Law of Seven as it pertains to the physical human body makes sense :)
Any other opinions?
Thank you for that clarification sHiZo :)

Kris

Ok, now it's time to get more detailed. This now deals with the Hermetic Philosophy (for earnest searchers after the Arcane Truths), based on 7 principles. This is from a book termed "The Kybalion" A Study of the Hermetic Philosophy of Ancient Egypt and Greece by Three Initiates".
Here are the principles listed in that book:

1) THE PRINCIPLE OF MENTALISM

2) THE PRINCIPLE OF CORRESPONDENCE

3) THE PRINCIPLE OF VIBRATION

4) THE PRINCIPLE OF POLARITY

5) THE PRINCIPLE OF RHYTHM

6) THE PRINCIPLE OF CAUSE & EFFECT

7) THE PRINCIPLE OF GENDER

If you wish to know more about this, have your "higher self" bring the information to you. If you still wish it in written format ... well then, the book will someday make itself known to you. One must honor this system, which has worked for a lllllllloooooooonnngggggg time :0)

Jehanni said:
Ok, now it's time to get more detailed.
Jehanni said:
If you wish to know more about this, have your "higher self" bring the information to you. If you still wish it in written format ... well then, the book will someday make itself known to you.
Odd, I though you were going to go into more detail

anart,

ok ... go ahead. Pick a topic and let's discuss it.

Jehanni said:
ok ... go ahead. Pick a topic and let's discuss it.
Is it not strange for one to say that its time to go into detail, and then when the time presents itself - there is no detail, and then when another points out there is no detail, then the one who says it is time for details is asking the other for details?

Gee, I wonder where that darn devil is.

I think the lymphatic system as well as the cardio is generally considered part of the circulatory system. What seems to be missing is the endocrine system which is made up of the pituitary gland ( our uplink to source/higher self etc. according to C's and many other traditions), thyroid & parathyroid, thymus (which has been called the Christ Consciousness in esoterica), adrenals, pancreas, and ovaries/testes. I think the correlating organ systems would then be considered:
Circulatory
Digestive
Endocrine
Muscular
Nervous
Skeletal
Well, hmm. It seems there are two more to consider: Reproductive and Urinary/Elimination (which includes the renal system).
What thinks you?

Jehanni said:
Ok, now it's time to get more detailed. This now deals with the Hermetic Philosophy (for earnest searchers after the Arcane Truths), based on 7 principles. This is from a book termed "The Kybalion" A Study of the Hermetic Philosophy of Ancient Egypt and Greece by Three Initiates".
Here are the principles listed in that book:
These principles are seven distinct "laws" in themselves. How does this relate to the "Law of Seven" under discussion?

Shane,

Sorry, I got confused with another site and wrote some into here, in an e-mail that I sent in this reply to Moonwalker. I'd reference that place, instead of copying it here, but I'm not sure how too! Sorry, but busy with life, plus I've lost contact with different atricles. Dam that "thief in the night" ... eh?

Moonwalker asked: "What he hell are Hatfield and McCoy"?
Moonwalker ... here's my reply.

The 'Hatfield's and Mc Coy's' is a generalized frame of reference that can apply to any significant comparison between polarized points ('points' is an old reference for now 'spheres' must be referenced) or frames of reference, in any dimensional hierarchy. The Principal of Correspondence (as above, so below; as below, so above) can be used to gives one the means of solving any dark paradox or secrets of nature (ignorance). We can understand much while entering levels of higher frequency, but applying those simplest of perceived truths. This principle is of the greatest help while "walking among the giants" ... a term which refers to how we can slip from one reality into a higher dimension or simply overzones of a given one which you are in.... which is currently now happening. When your consciousness has moved itself out of its limited space so you can sense those around you who are also aware, then they too will be aware of your consciousness ... in a "highlander-kind-of way". "As clouds are large giants and massive. They all originate from the smallest moisture molecule of Earth." Often the overzones (overtones) are very similar to where you came from, but a general "passive easyiness" can reflect that. While there, it is important to watch and listen. If you however, don't use the "gifts" that you have acquired to teach and help others along this path, then you will find yourself dropping back down the frequency ladder (if that indeed is your purpose). Many can sense, or are getting "hints" in the form of synchronicities, which reflect that truth of journeying into new ground. The language of dealing with these new frequencies which you have developed for yourself will be generally only for you, for you are indeed a unique vibration in the mind of the God / Goddess ... or dualistic vibration of the Infinite Is, Force, or whatever term one wishes to give that Infinite Living Mind ("A rose is a rose, is a rose, by whatever name you call it). The communication used in bringing those "subjective" electromagnetic frequencies into our atmosphere (the aka- body of earth) to finally dwell in this physical, "objective" third dimensional reality is the "language that we all must learn to cope with as the frequency of the Earth changes. The vibration of the old earth (13,000 years ago) set in motion all entities to that past vibration. We are born in the old, but we are living in the new. But unfortunately or fortunately the new vibration is that of harmony or disharmony. Does one go with the old vibration or accept the new vibration? That is the question! It then sets us in motion to feel the "emotion of life." The more that you believe that "gift" that you are given, then the more energy you shall receive to accomplish your 'life purpose.'

Anyway ... Back to the 'Hatfield's and Mc Coy's. One can reference talking on the body, mind, or spirit level. We have a "trinity" which religions refer to Father, Son, Holy Spirit, which correspond to the universal mind and subconscious, conscious, and superconscious levels:

Spirit, ether, superconscious mind = Father, now Father / Mother.
Mind, thought, conscious mind = Holy Spirit, which is allows in you, however you must become aware of it! When you are engulfed in and out of this "light" you are the most blissfull and satisfied, that you have ever been x 1000. You become one with the Universal Mind.
Body, physical, subconscious mind = Son, He already died to be part of your subconscious mind. You must awaken that in yourself by bringing together the Kether, Chockmah, and Binah (Tree of Life teachings).

Divine Love (masculine, Tiphaereth, Son, ) and Divine Thought (feminine, Divine Pristis Sophia graduating from Daughter- pristis sophia)

However, we could take that dualist polarity to represent many issues. Everything "Is" and "Isn't" at the same time. When one does not look at both opposing factors when they seek truth," they are but looking for "half-truths." This article wished to seek "truth" by agglomerating two opposing issues in the Monadic Sphere. The issue of those whom follow the regulated issues of fundamentalisim state, that we are the children that exist beneath that God level, staying at the level of a child with those that are well on their path of growing the child to an older age thereby graduating each level of the Trinity to eventually combine with the God Goddess, Universal Mind level.

At the end of the day "A rose is a rose, is a rose, by whatever name you call it."

Regarding however, any Hatfield and McCoy issue, the recognition of the Principle of Polarity requires that the end members simply sit or lie down ... Relax, quiet the mind and take a heavy deep breath while you recognize "the middle path." We do it every night when we lie down and sleep. It's as simple as becoming conscious of breathing correctly.

(0:Ah - Ha:0)

Ryan said:
These principles are seven distinct "laws" in themselves. How does this relate to the "Law of Seven" under discussion?
Very nice observation. There are definite numerological meanings to consider when mapping to the Law of Seven. The Trinity certainly works well for the Law of Three but I can't quite get the law of seven from those principles. There's a nice two quaternity symmetry (as in 142 vs. 857) but it seems more like 234 vs. 678.

Back
Top Bottom