Heracleion - Lost egyptian city found underwater.

sacriface

Jedi Master
_http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/29/heracleion-photos-lost-egyptian-city_n_3178208.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular#slide=2390623

"The ruins of the lost city were found 30 feet under the surface of the Mediterranean Sea in Aboukir Bay, near Alexandria."

The discovery was made already in year 2000, but now archaeologists are starting the excavations.

Some amazing photos of artifacts there.

Thought it would be worth a post!

Thanks for sharing. It's very interesting to see these pictures of the excavations.

Mediterranean Sea sure have many undiscovered and discovered ruins, which makes me think if that entire sea was once devoid of water in the distant past.

Indeed!
I find it really kind of, refreshing, to see new egyptian monuments and tablets.

It's mind boggling how people buy into the idea of them being so primitive as according to mainstream archeology.

Maybe something will surface there that will further undermine those models, before Smithsonian Institute takes it away.

The C's mentioned 'opening up' of earth in many contexts, also in regards to discoveries of artifacts, I think.

Back
Top Bottom