Here's a hint at the ET truth, from someone who's spent their life in and under the oceans, working for the government.

Ocean

The Living Force
Fascinating claims about other life forms on this planet by someone who claims to know:

EDIT: Deleted already. I have a mirror here:

Here's a hint at the ET truth, from someone who's spent their life in and under the oceans, working for the government. (self.conspiracy)
submitted 10 hours ago * by NOAA_throwaway1625566415933.png1625566415968.png48& 9 more
  1. Not only have we mapped the entire ocean floor globally, we have also sent instruments, and probes deeper into the Earth than mainstream science suggests. MUCH deeper.
  2. During these explorations over the years, we confirmed the presence of other intelligent life, including non-sentient life. But here's the kicker, it's native to Earth, as far as we can determine...

This is where it will get weird for you.

1. One of these ecosystems of life inhabits a region under the Earth's surface called the Asthenosphere. This zone is about 3 layers away from Earth's inner core. It is a partially molten region, with many pockets of solid "bubbles" that act as caves essentially, ranging in size from a few feet, to city, and country sized.
  2. One of the species is SILICON based. Able to form 4 covalent bonds like carbon, it's the next best supporter of "life". That's about all the two have in common though. The beings discovered here thrive in temperatures ranging from 1000°c - 3500°c. Anyone that took grade school chemistry knows that silicon crystallizes in a diamond cubic crystal structure. You'd also know that macro structures will resemble their micro, and nano constituents. We've recorded these naturally occurring structures both underground, and deep under the hottest hydrothermal vents. Some of these structures appear to have been modified as dwellings.
  3. There are simple creatures under the surface that we have estimated to have life cycles of millions of years, due having ultra-slow metabolisms. Some of these are chemosynthetic, and break down things like rock, or even molten rock. Basically they can, and do eat magma. There are also sentient beings...
  4. These beings are not humanoid, as most ET's are depicted. Think of the body structure of an octopus, but much larger, and with like a head and 4 extra appendages attached to the top, and not so soft, and not at all translucent. No observable mouths, two eyes. Their form of locomotion has been observed, but it is not understood. The reason it isn't understood, is because they appear to be able to move through molten, and solid matter, at least what appears to be solid matter to us...
  5. They have vehicles that can enter/leave the planet's atmosphere. Their composition appears to be some kind shape-changing exotic alloy that we have not yet identified. They have some kind of covering over their entire bodies. Not clothing, more like a transparent "shell" for lack of a better description. We believe this is due to the fact that silicon crystallizes when introduced to oxygen, so a silicon-based lifeform would need to either evolve natural protections against oxygen, or devise them technologically.
  6. Communication has been established, and they are not hostile. They do however wish to be left alone for the most part.
OK, ready for more? There's another sentient species we've discovered. It's aquatic, and humanoid.
  1. This aquatic species has been here for hundreds of thousands of years. They are hyper-intelligent, and have technologies that cause a lot of "unexplained" phenomena that we humans witness. A good portion of UFO sightings are their craft, which also traverse underwater (USO) at impossible speeds.
  2. I have not seen anything of the silicon species except images of dead ones (captured and then intentionally exposed to high levels of oxygen), and data that would mean nothing to the average Joe on reddit. I have however seen this aquatic species in action, up-close.
I'm going to be intentionally vague here, but I worked for NOAA for a better portion of my career. This organization is actually pretty small, and lots of people know each other, and share data. The team I lead used multibeam echosounders fitted to vessels, to map the seafloor in astounding detail.
The information I'm disseminating here has been cultivated over decades of being around scientific "big wigs" in various related fields, and holding a prominent position myself after a few job changes. This information is not as protected as some of you may think. In fact, most of the upper-level politicians are aware, as NOAA and similar organizations are government funded/controlled. Militaries are aware as well, and most obviously the Navies of developed countries.
The control mechanism isn't "don't tell anyone or we'll kill you", it's more "don't tell anyone or we'll make you suffer in other ways(financially, socially etc), and no one will believe it anyways". So these things get out all the time, but they end up on conspiracy boards, because obviously no one believes them.
  1. The aquatic species is more than likely to blame for historical mermaid sightings. They don't have a single tail fin like mermaids portrayed in media, they have two separate limbs that are not quite legs, but not quite fins. Imagine like two elephant trunks replacing where legs would go on a human, and you're close. I use elephant trunks as an example, because there are actually openings on the bottoms of these appendages, kind of like mouths, but they are actually used for propulsion through the water at high speeds.
  2. We are still very in the dark about their biology, especially how they are able to exist freely at such depths and pressures. From what I've been told, the Russians were the first to encounter them, with early skirmishes ending fatally for some Russian Navy divers. Many submarine crews have had encounters, and gathered hard data on sonar, video, and audio. The audio recordings tell us they emit sounds that share similar markers to the noises that dolphins make to communicate.
More on their appearance; Humanoid with trunk-like appendages at the bottom of the torso. Milky white skin, completely black eyes, including the sclera. Hairless, extremely thin compared to the average human. Arms end with hands that look like a flipper, with 3 digits instead of 5 like us. Their mouths are very wide, and very thin, like a slit going from ear to ear, but they don't have external ears like we do, and from my personal observations, they likely have otoliths, a structure present in the inner-ears of most fish, that give them the ability to "hear", though it's closer to bone conduction.
We don't know how they see. From an environmental standpoint, they should be nearly, or completely blind, but they definitely aren't. This may be the aide of technology at play, or this could just be part of their natural evolution, as contradictory to their environment as it may be.
  1. They have weapons. And they have used them on humans countless times. Most recently, 14 sailors were killed while onboard a very mysterious, deep-diving nuclear Russian submarine called the Losharik. This is no ordinary submarine by any means, and why they were operating off the coast of Norway is unknown, as are most things involving Russia. This sub is specially designed for deep-diving. Really deep diving. Like 10 times as deep as the typical American crewed submarine (20,000+ ft).
This is significant, because it was not believed that manned submarines went that deep, American ones certainly do not. So it seems, in the water at least, Russia has us beat in some ways. More on topic, Russia has a particular interest in these beings, and has tried to establish contact with them multiple times over the years. I'm sure I mentioned it above, but Russia encountered them first, under lake Baikal, in Siberia.
Back to the Losharik. Whatever they were really doing, apparently encroached upon the neighborhood/territory of these aquatic species, and they responded aggressively. The official story that Putin delivered was an electrical fire onboard. Now we would hear about naval disasters all the time obviously, even the ones that we aren't supposed to know about. One thing about the oceans, they are large, difficult to traverse (for us) and a great place to hide things.
Think about this as well... What's at the bottoms of our oceans, mostly criscrossing the floor of the North Atlantic? Endless miles of fiber-optic cables that carry a large fraction of the world's internet traffic, including trillions of dollars in financial transactions. There are also cables linking to the sonar listening devices that litter the ocean floor.
Basically they've likely all the information about us as a species that they need. We don't know if either of these civilizations ever plan to integrate with life on the surface, and given how long they've been where they are it seems unlikely. Btw... These are just two species that I'm personally aware of through my tenure. I've heard stories of about a dozen others, mostly non-terrestrial. I've heard RUMORS that there are upwards of 60 species that have/do occupy/visit the earth, but I'm only speaking on data and evidence I've seen personally.
Various species definitely makes sense. It would explain why UFO/USO craft, and the description of their occupants varies so greatly over history. Saucers, tictacs, orbs, cubes, triangles, and countless other forms are still reported daily. Even underwater, the craft we are aware differ drastically. I've seen typical, nondescript egg shapes, perfectly round metallic orbs, and even flat, disk shaped craft. All seemingly unaffected by gravity, the water itself, and pressure. They don't seem to splash or disturb water when making contact. We have no idea how that's possible within our understanding of physics.
So there's a lot that we do know, and a lot that we don't. Whether you believe any of this or not is up to you. I was pointed here by a close friend that I've shared this information with recently.
Here's a hint at the ET truth, from someone who's spent their life in and under the oceans, working for the government. (self.conspiracy)
submitted 10 hours ago * by NOAA_throwaway48& 9 more
  1. Not only have we mapped the entire ocean floor globally, we have also sent instruments, and probes deeper into the Earth than mainstream science suggests. MUCH deeper.
  2. During these explorations over the years, we confirmed the presence of other intelligent life, including non-sentient life. But here's the kicker, it's native to Earth, as far as we can determine...

This is where it will get weird for you.

1. One of these ecosystems of life inhabits a region under the Earth's surface called the Asthenosphere. This zone is about 3 layers away from Earth's inner core. It is a partially molten region, with many pockets of solid "bubbles" that act as caves essentially, ranging in size from a few feet, to city, and country sized.
  2. One of the species is SILICON based. Able to form 4 covalent bonds like carbon, it's the next best supporter of "life". That's about all the two have in common though. The beings discovered here thrive in temperatures ranging from 1000°c - 3500°c. Anyone that took grade school chemistry knows that silicon crystallizes in a diamond cubic crystal structure. You'd also know that macro structures will resemble their micro, and nano constituents. We've recorded these naturally occurring structures both underground, and deep under the hottest hydrothermal vents. Some of these structures appear to have been modified as dwellings.
  3. There are simple creatures under the surface that we have estimated to have life cycles of millions of years, due having ultra-slow metabolisms. Some of these are chemosynthetic, and break down things like rock, or even molten rock. Basically they can, and do eat magma. There are also sentient beings...
  4. These beings are not humanoid, as most ET's are depicted. Think of the body structure of an octopus, but much larger, and with like a head and 4 extra appendages attached to the top, and not so soft, and not at all translucent. No observable mouths, two eyes. Their form of locomotion has been observed, but it is not understood. The reason it isn't understood, is because they appear to be able to move through molten, and solid matter, at least what appears to be solid matter to us...
  5. They have vehicles that can enter/leave the planet's atmosphere. Their composition appears to be some kind shape-changing exotic alloy that we have not yet identified. They have some kind of covering over their entire bodies. Not clothing, more like a transparent "shell" for lack of a better description. We believe this is due to the fact that silicon crystallizes when introduced to oxygen, so a silicon-based lifeform would need to either evolve natural protections against oxygen, or devise them technologically.
  6. Communication has been established, and they are not hostile. They do however wish to be left alone for the most part.
OK, ready for more? There's another sentient species we've discovered. It's aquatic, and humanoid.
  1. This aquatic species has been here for hundreds of thousands of years. They are hyper-intelligent, and have technologies that cause a lot of "unexplained" phenomena that we humans witness. A good portion of UFO sightings are their craft, which also traverse underwater (USO) at impossible speeds.
  2. I have not seen anything of the silicon species except images of dead ones (captured and then intentionally exposed to high levels of oxygen), and data that would mean nothing to the average Joe on reddit. I have however seen this aquatic species in action, up-close.
I'm going to be intentionally vague here, but I worked for NOAA for a better portion of my career. This organization is actually pretty small, and lots of people know each other, and share data. The team I lead used multibeam echosounders fitted to vessels, to map the seafloor in astounding detail.
The information I'm disseminating here has been cultivated over decades of being around scientific "big wigs" in various related fields, and holding a prominent position myself after a few job changes. This information is not as protected as some of you may think. In fact, most of the upper-level politicians are aware, as NOAA and similar organizations are government funded/controlled. Militaries are aware as well, and most obviously the Navies of developed countries.
The control mechanism isn't "don't tell anyone or we'll kill you", it's more "don't tell anyone or we'll make you suffer in other ways(financially, socially etc), and no one will believe it anyways". So these things get out all the time, but they end up on conspiracy boards, because obviously no one believes them.
  1. The aquatic species is more than likely to blame for historical mermaid sightings. They don't have a single tail fin like mermaids portrayed in media, they have two separate limbs that are not quite legs, but not quite fins. Imagine like two elephant trunks replacing where legs would go on a human, and you're close. I use elephant trunks as an example, because there are actually openings on the bottoms of these appendages, kind of like mouths, but they are actually used for propulsion through the water at high speeds.
  2. We are still very in the dark about their biology, especially how they are able to exist freely at such depths and pressures. From what I've been told, the Russians were the first to encounter them, with early skirmishes ending fatally for some Russian Navy divers. Many submarine crews have had encounters, and gathered hard data on sonar, video, and audio. The audio recordings tell us they emit sounds that share similar markers to the noises that dolphins make to communicate.
More on their appearance; Humanoid with trunk-like appendages at the bottom of the torso. Milky white skin, completely black eyes, including the sclera. Hairless, extremely thin compared to the average human. Arms end with hands that look like a flipper, with 3 digits instead of 5 like us. Their mouths are very wide, and very thin, like a slit going from ear to ear, but they don't have external ears like we do, and from my personal observations, they likely have otoliths, a structure present in the inner-ears of most fish, that give them the ability to "hear", though it's closer to bone conduction.
We don't know how they see. From an environmental standpoint, they should be nearly, or completely blind, but they definitely aren't. This may be the aide of technology at play, or this could just be part of their natural evolution, as contradictory to their environment as it may be.
  1. They have weapons. And they have used them on humans countless times. Most recently, 14 sailors were killed while onboard a very mysterious, deep-diving nuclear Russian submarine called the Losharik. This is no ordinary submarine by any means, and why they were operating off the coast of Norway is unknown, as are most things involving Russia. This sub is specially designed for deep-diving. Really deep diving. Like 10 times as deep as the typical American crewed submarine (20,000+ ft).
This is significant, because it was not believed that manned submarines went that deep, American ones certainly do not. So it seems, in the water at least, Russia has us beat in some ways. More on topic, Russia has a particular interest in these beings, and has tried to establish contact with them multiple times over the years. I'm sure I mentioned it above, but Russia encountered them first, under lake Baikal, in Siberia.
Back to the Losharik. Whatever they were really doing, apparently encroached upon the neighborhood/territory of these aquatic species, and they responded aggressively. The official story that Putin delivered was an electrical fire onboard. Now we would hear about naval disasters all the time obviously, even the ones that we aren't supposed to know about. One thing about the oceans, they are large, difficult to traverse (for us) and a great place to hide things.
Think about this as well... What's at the bottoms of our oceans, mostly criscrossing the floor of the North Atlantic? Endless miles of fiber-optic cables that carry a large fraction of the world's internet traffic, including trillions of dollars in financial transactions. There are also cables linking to the sonar listening devices that litter the ocean floor.
Basically they've likely all the information about us as a species that they need. We don't know if either of these civilizations ever plan to integrate with life on the surface, and given how long they've been where they are it seems unlikely. Btw... These are just two species that I'm personally aware of through my tenure. I've heard stories of about a dozen others, mostly non-terrestrial. I've heard RUMORS that there are upwards of 60 species that have/do occupy/visit the earth, but I'm only speaking on data and evidence I've seen personally.
Various species definitely makes sense. It would explain why UFO/USO craft, and the description of their occupants varies so greatly over history. Saucers, tictacs, orbs, cubes, triangles, and countless other forms are still reported daily. Even underwater, the craft we are aware differ drastically. I've seen typical, nondescript egg shapes, perfectly round metallic orbs, and even flat, disk shaped craft. All seemingly unaffected by gravity, the water itself, and pressure. They don't seem to splash or disturb water when making contact. We have no idea how that's possible within our understanding of physics.
So there's a lot that we do know, and a lot that we don't. Whether you believe any of this or not is up to you. I was pointed here by a close friend that I've shared this information with recently.

Last edited by a moderator:
My thoughts (a little bit sarcastic at times! :-[):

Not only have we mapped the entire ocean floor globally, we have also sent instruments, and probes deeper into the Earth than mainstream science suggests. MUCH deeper
Pretty vague. You'd think he'd know how deep.

There are simple creatures under the surface that we have estimated to have life cycles of millions of years, due having ultra-slow metabolisms. Some of these are chemosynthetic, and break down things like rock, or even molten rock. Basically they can, and do eat magma. There are also sentient beings...
These beings are not humanoid, as most ET's are depicted. Think of the body structure of an octopus, but much larger, and with like a head and 4 extra appendages attached to the top, and not so soft, and not at all translucent. No observable mouths, two eyes. Their form of locomotion has been observed, but it is not understood. The reason it isn't understood, is because they appear to be able to move through molten, and solid matter, at least what appears to be solid matter to us...
Must have been quite the submarine able to record all of that!

They have vehicles that can enter/leave the planet's atmosphere.
Did they put tracking devices on their vehicles?

Their composition appears to be some kind shape-changing exotic alloy that we have not yet identified. They have some kind of covering over their entire bodies. Not clothing, more like a transparent "shell" for lack of a better description. We believe this is due to the fact that silicon crystallizes when introduced to oxygen, so a silicon-based lifeform would need to either evolve natural protections against oxygen, or devise them technologically.
The shell is not yet identified, but they know these beings are made of silicon.

Communication has been established, and they are not hostile. They do however wish to be left alone for the most part.
They wish to be left alone, but not for researchers, apparently.

This kind of reads as if it's written by a teenager.

This aquatic species has been here for hundreds of thousands of years. They are hyper-intelligent, and have technologies that cause a lot of "unexplained" phenomena that we humans witness. A good portion of UFO sightings are their craft, which also traverse underwater (USO) at impossible speeds.
Even if we consider this guy is speaking the truth, how can he possibly name all the above as facts?

I have not seen anything of the silicon species except images of dead ones (captured and then intentionally exposed to high levels of oxygen), and data that would mean nothing to the average Joe on reddit. I have however seen this aquatic species in action, up-close.
So, this person had the privilege to go deep in the ocean in a submarine to observe this species, and I assume this aquatic species must have liked him, because if he was in a Russian submarine, he'd have been attacked (or their equipment), cause if you 'encroach upon the neighborhood/territory of these aquatic species, they can respond aggressively' (his words).

The aquatic species is more than likely to blame for historical mermaid sightings. They don't have a single tail fin like mermaids portrayed in media, they have two separate limbs that are not quite legs, but not quite fins. Imagine like two elephant trunks replacing where legs would go on a human, and you're close. I use elephant trunks as an example, because there are actually openings on the bottoms of these appendages, kind of like mouths, but they are actually used for propulsion through the water at high speeds.
Is this guy a biologist? What is his role in the team? If he is, he's describing this creature in quite simple terms, and (maybe it's me) but I would expect a more detailed description of a newly discovered intelligent species. Especially from someone who apparently has a lot of data on them. Also note his writing style: "Imagine like two elephant trunks".

Ah, more details. Milky white. Flipper hands.

We don't know how they see. From an environmental standpoint, they should be nearly, or completely blind, but they definitely aren't.
How do they know they can see?

They have weapons. And they have used them on humans countless times. Most recently, 14 sailors were killed while onboard a very mysterious, deep-diving nuclear Russian submarine called the Losharik. This is no ordinary submarine by any means, and why they were operating off the coast of Norway is unknown, as are most things involving Russia. This sub is specially designed for deep-diving. Really deep diving. Like 10 times as deep as the typical American crewed submarine (20,000+ ft).
"Really deep diving. Like really deep. Like really, really deep." <-- Teenager writing style (a bit exaggerated by me).

Wiki says the Losharik did a test dive in 2012 and reached 2,000–2,500 metres (6,600–8,200 ft) depth in the Arctic Ocean. The Chinese reached a depth of 10,909 meters (35,791 feet). So, compared to the Chinese, it's not that deep. This shows the lack of knowledge of this person on this topc. Or I'm missing something!

This is significant, because it was not believed that manned submarines went that deep, American ones certainly do not.
James Cameron did, he reached a depth of 10,908 metres (35,787 feet), though he's Canadian.

Back to the Losharik. Whatever they were really doing, apparently encroached upon the neighborhood/territory of these aquatic species, and they responded aggressively.
As mentioned earlier, apparently they don't like the Russians, but he (the one who wrote this) and his team were welcomed by the species, as they collected quite some data to make all the conclusions about them above.

I've seen typical, nondescript egg shapes, perfectly round metallic orbs, and even flat, disk shaped craft. All seemingly unaffected by gravity, the water itself, and pressure. They don't seem to splash or disturb water when making contact. We have no idea how that's possible within our understanding of physics.
There are UFO hunters who maybe are able to spot one or two UFOs after a long time of 'hunting'. But this guy (or his team) has seen not only intelligent species many feet under water, but has also witnessed all types of UFOs entering the water. Quite 'lucky'!

In short: I think this person is either trolling and has a very rich imagination or sadly is suffering from a mental illness. However, I could be wrong, but the way it's written sounds very unbelievable to me. It also sounds as if it's written by a teenager. My 2 cents!

Pretty sure they'd call them a marine species, rather than an aquatic one.
Back when Weekly World News was regularly on sale in the tabloid section, there was an edition with a merman on the cover, supposedly washed up near Montauk. That thing looked mean! It was small, with human-like hands, as I recall. Don't remember any trunk-like lower extremities. My ex did photography for the National Enquirer at the time and WWN was one of their divisions, so I was always taking a look, at least at their covers. Few know that the Enquirer is an extremely reliable source, or was at that time. I can't speak to the purpose of WWN nonsense, but I've always been curious about it.

The shell is not yet identified, but they know these beings are made of silicon.

Even if we consider this guy is speaking the truth, how can he possibly name all the above as facts?

So, this person had the privilege to go deep in the ocean in a submarine to observe this species, and I assume this aquatic species must have liked him, because if he was in a Russian submarine, he'd have been attacked (or their equipment), cause if you 'encroach upon the neighborhood/territory of these aquatic species, they can respond aggressively' (his words).

Is this guy a biologist? What is his role in the team? If he is, he's describing this creature in quite simple terms, and (maybe it's me) but I would expect a more detailed description of a newly discovered intelligent species. Especially from someone who apparently has a lot of data on them. Also note his writing style: "Imagine like two elephant trunks".

"Really deep diving. Like really deep. Like really, really deep." <-- Teenager writing style (a bit exaggerated by me).

Wiki says the Losharik did a test dive in 2012 and reached 2,000–2,500 metres (6,600–8,200 ft) depth in the Arctic Ocean. The Chinese reached a depth of 10,909 meters (35,791 feet). So, compared to the Chinese, it's not that deep. This shows the lack of knowledge of this person on this topc. Or I'm missing something!

James Cameron did, he reached a depth of 10,908 metres (35,787 feet), though he's Canadian.

As mentioned earlier, apparently they don't like the Russians, but he (the one who wrote this) and his team were welcomed by the species, as they collected quite some data to make all the conclusions about them above.

There are UFO hunters who maybe are able to spot one or two UFOs after a long time of 'hunting'. But this guy (or his team) has seen not only intelligent species many feet under water, but has also witnessed all types of UFOs entering the water. Quite 'lucky'!

In short: I think this person is either trolling and has a very rich imagination or sadly is suffering from a mental illness. However, I could be wrong, but the way it's written sounds very unbelievable to me. It also sounds as if it's written by a teenager. My 2 cents!

This is one of the comments from someone who seems to know a bit more than we do.

earthboundmissfit 1 point 2 hours ago

Thank you and your friend! This is fantastic and I was just thinking yesterday about that sub and the Lake Baikal incident 1982 or 83.
I worked for an analytical lab in Seattle we did a lot of work for you folks. Mostly sterilizing your equipment. But a few intriguing thing's came to me, testing for metal's and such.
100 believe you always have!!!!!

there was an edition with a merman on the cover, supposedly washed up near Montauk. That thing looked mean! It was small, with human-like hands, as I recall.
It's difficult to know what it could have been. Maybe it was a deep sea creature? They can have a 'mean look' sometimes. Though, without seeing the picture, it's hard to say anything about it. This is what the C's said about mermaids:

Q: (L) Was there ever at any time such a thing as mermaids?

A: No.

Q: (L) What is the origin of this legend?

A: Sailors delirium.
This is one of the comments from someone who seems to know a bit more than we do.
There is no evidence, though. We don't know if this person knows anything or is telling the truth. I'd think with that much 'data', and him (the initial poster) apparently not being that worried about sharing his experiences, he would've added a picture or two.

Last edited:
It's difficult to know what it could have been. Maybe it was a deep sea creature? They can have a 'mean look' sometimes. Though, without seeing the picture, it's hard to say anything about it. This is what the C's said about mermaids:

There is no evidence, though. We don't know if this person knows anything or is telling the truth. I'd think with that much 'data', and him (the initial poster) apparently not being that worried about sharing his experiences, he would've added a picture or two.
Yes of course I agree there is no evidence. I neither believe the story nor disbelieve it. I normally tend to keep an open mind.
My stance is:-
'Fascinating claims about other life forms on this planet by someone "who claims" to know.'

Congratulations for managing to suffer through it! I used to love sci-fi and hard sci-fi (don't read fiction much anymore) but this felt like fanfic. Resultant reaction, 'Eh? w/e." Can't see anything backing it it, nothing to assess the narrative from any objective standard, it's just... anon hearsay.

Cs mentioned about the “underground civilization“ that they do existed in under the ocean.

May 4, 1996

A: Warfare has many "uses."

Q: (L) Could you list for us some of the most common uses of warfare?

A: Generation of environment to facilitate inconspicuous replacement of gene pool. Factors in paradigm shift through stimulation of conception activity, replacement of key personnel according to frequency vibration pre-readings...

Q: (TH) Who or what in the gene pool is being replaced? (TK) Whoever they want replaced. (L) Well, you know how it is in the movies... everybody is indiscriminately making love before they go into battle... (F) Yes... they said 'factors in paradigm shift through stimulation of conception activity...' (L) 'Replacement of key personnel according to frequency vibration pre-readings...' Okay: do you mean to say that war...

A: Creates "environment" for unnoticed genetic modifications because of greatly heightened exchange of both physical and ethereal factors.

Q: (L) What do you mean by "replacement of key personnel?" Key personnel according to whose definition?

A: 4th density STS.

Q: (L) Are these key personnel human?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) When you say replacement, do you mean something as simple as someone dying, such as a head of state, and being replaced by another person who comes to power? That would be the simplest scenario that would fit this explanation.

A: Your scenario is not simple.

Q: (L) I mean simple in terms of the machinations...

A: Both.

Q: (L) Would it also be that key personnel could also be replaced as in duplication?

A: Yes. And removing to secret activity realm. Enough wars have taken place to effectively create entire new "underground race" of humans, both from direct capture followed by "reeducation," and spawning activity using these persons and others.

Q: (L) What do you mean by spawning activity?

A: Those captured have reproduced offspring, these never having seen your world.

Q: (L) Are you saying... (TK) They have given birth and these children have never seen our world... (L) How can an entire race of people, or groups of people, live under the surface of this planet, without the whole 6 billion of the rest of us on top, or at least a large number, realizing that there is anything going on? This is so wild an idea...

A: No. How much space exists underground, as opposed to that on the surface?

Q: (L) A lot, I suppose. You aren't saying that the earth is hollow, are you?

A: No, not exactly.

Q: (L) Well, how deep is the deepest of these underground cities?

A: 3,108 miles.

Q: (L) That's pretty deep! But wouldn't it be too hot at that depth?

A: No. Temperature averages 68 degrees F.

Q: (TK) That's pretty comfortable! (L) How do they have light?

A: Magnetic resonance.

Q: (L) Well, aren't they subject to being crushed by earthquakes?

A: No, earthquakes are not felt deep underground!!

Q: (L) Does any of this underground civilization activity have any relation to this massive underground base the Russians are building?

A: No.

Q: (TK) Is any of this under the ocean?

A: Yes.

Q: (TK) Well, we'll never explore all of what is under the ocean. (L) It just staggers the mind to think about it. What do they want these people for?

A: To replace you.

Q: (TK) And why? Because they can control them better. Right?

A: Completely.

Q: (L) Do these people being bred and raised in these underground cities have souls?

A: Yes, most.

Q: (TK) Are they just like us only raised differently?

A: More complicated than that.

Q: (L) How long have they been doing this?

A: 14,000 years, approximately.

Q: (L) If they have been doing it that long, obviously the ones they have taken at the beginning have croaked and are of no use to replace anybody on the earth unless they have been replacing people from time to time for various reasons...

A: No, their technology makes yours look like Neanderthal by comparison! Hibernation tubes... One heartbeat per hour, for example.

Q: (TH) That means that for every year we live, they would live 4200 years... (L) Does any of this have anything to do with that crazy pit at Oak Island?

A: In an offhand way

Back
Top Bottom