His precious

Adaryn

The Living Force
sarkozy_golum.jpg

caption :"Sarkozy had been craving for power for a long time"

balloon : "at last, my preciiiiiouuuuus"

That says it all. The last castle in Europe is invaded. No more fraternité, egalité et liberté pour France. But another fact is that being in the ruling position wears down the figure in power. Let us hope this will be the case in France.

Tigersoap said:
Who is Sauron then ?
Er, the secret PTB, the ones that decide everything behind the scenes? Sarko's probably just another puppet like all frontline politicians.
But where are Aragorn, Frodon, Arwen and the "good guys" ? I can't see them yet...

Prayers for rain said:
But where are Aragorn, Frodon, Arwen and the "good guys"?
But of course - in the woods of SOTT :) Training an army of skillful thinkers and able doers, before the Battle for Middle Earth begins. Have you got your elven robe and "+2 against psychos" sword ready?

j0da said:
Prayers for rain said:
But where are Aragorn, Frodon, Arwen and the "good guys"?
But of course - in the woods of SOTT :) Training an army of skillful thinkers and able doers, before the Battle for Middle Earth begins. Have you got your elven robe and "+2 against psychos" sword ready?
I don't feel quite ready yet as a "skillful thinker and able doer", personnally :/
The good guys issue made me think of this C's comment :

Q: Well, what racial types are the 'good guys?'
A: Nordics, in affiliation with 6th density "guides."
Q: And that's the only good guys?
A: That's all you need.
Q: Wonderful! [...]
Not that easy! Since from what I understood, the Nordics can be either of negative OR of positive polarity.
Heck!

Prayers for rain said:
I don't feel quite ready yet as a "skillful thinker and able doer", personnally :/
Heh, Prayers, this is "Tickle Me" section ;) FWIW, I don't regard myself as "skillful thinker and able doer" either, but that's why we are in the woods of SOTT and not in Rivendell. Training comes first. Ready or not, keep the sword sharp and check if it moves smoothly in the scabbard on a regular basis.

Back
Top Bottom