Hizbollah Enigma

C

CaptainZen

Usreal started dropping bombs, and continued dropping bombs, untill they thought they could walk over to the Litani river. They kept on dropping more bombs, up to the last day before the UN put an end to it.
The Hizbollah fought back as lions. They had the naval missile, they had their Katusjas, and a few longer range rockets, and they had the RPG-29s that destroyed 39 of the worlds strongest Merkava tanks that finally made Usrael think it better to stop the massacre.
Why did Hizbollah not have any anti aircraft weapons to stop the bombing?
Not one F-16 has been shot doen. Was there a greater secret plan to let Hizbollah have only those weapons that could give them the idea to be strong, but not the real stuff that would have made them be the real victors???
Who can answer my question why Hizbollah did not have any anti aircraft weapons, no upgraded 'Stingers', no anti aircraft gun batteries, nothing.
I have bneen asking this all over the web, and never got any answer. Even the students of the Lebanese army academy had no answer. The Hizbollah website is censured in my area, goes through US sattelite systems...
Please anybody, tell me why>
Imagine if from the first days the bombers were shot down, Usrael would have been ttotally screwed. Was that not allowed by the devils behind the devils?

to give the hezbollah AA defenses would defeat the whole purpose of the Israelis owning an airforce. (if you didn't understand that, you're probably normal).

Is it that Iran and Syria don't want to let Usrael know that they can blow them out of the air when the shit hits their fan? That could be no?

CaptainZen said:
Is it that Iran and Syria don't want to let Usrael know that they can blow them out of the air when the shit hits their fan? That could be no?
The idea is that you launch an 'investigative strike'. You look at what gets thrown at what you launch. It tells you what you're enemy has got and how he's deploying it. From this, you can work out the best way to take him out with the fewest casualties on your side. There's always the possibility that hezbollah don't have any AA defence. The odds are it's being kept for if Israel decides to annex Lebanon.

It might be more interesting to ask what's hezbollah planning if there's a joint US/Israeli attack against Iran...

Nothing but cowardly bombs were "launched". Also known as chickenshit. It may have been difficult for Hizsballs to not show the AA stuff. Poker game, and not bluffing.
To counter attack shoulder launched RPG 29s with a MErkava is impossible, the Nazionists found that out. Let us hope Iran has the right stuff to shoot the 'stealth', sneaking bomb droppers out of the starry sky, that would be some nice shooting stars to do a wish by.

CaptainZen said:
Let us hope Iran has the right stuff to shoot the 'stealth', sneaking bomb droppers out of the starry sky, that would be some nice shooting stars to do a wish by.
Of course that would be a particularly entertaining death to watch, CaptainZen, I can't wait!

CaptainZen said:
Let us hope Iran has the right stuff to shoot the 'stealth', sneaking bomb droppers out of the starry sky, that would be some nice shooting stars to do a wish by.
One idea I had in this direction: Couldn't they make rockets that shoot millions of tiny filaments of some combustible metal like magnesium in the sky? If the engines of a plane at that spot suck them in the filaments start to burn and may do some damage to the engines.

Does it work at all? How long do such filaments float in the air? How high? How much? What happens with the metal when it reaches the earth? You don't want to poison you land. You can't cover the whole country.

So I have no idea if such a thing is possible and works.

And you can't use your own planes during that time :P

Does it strike anyone else as odd that someone who would choose the name 'CaptainZen' would be so enthusiastic about weaponry and destruction?

Due to repeated posts concerning instructions on how to create home made weaponry, CaptainZen has been blocked from further postings, until and unless he/she can exhibit some restraint in that area.

anart said:
Does it strike anyone else as odd that someone who would choose the name 'CaptainZen' would be so enthusiastic about weaponry and destruction?
Seeing how this person's Web site (linked to their profile) sometimes includes Google ads for 'magick spells, evil spells, good luck spells, wicca spells, and ancient love spells' it's not surprising.

I was going to make fun of the 'Atlantis ring' at the same Web site but then I thought if there's a contradiction between the person's alias and their ideas then maybe their "No Whining" avatar might represent a similar contradiction, so I won't make any fun of it. :P

ArdVan-There are already weapons similar to what you describe that have been around for a quite a while-

They are called expanding rod war heads-basically a coil of cable which is partially cut through in forming small sections, wound around a bursting charge of composition B or similar. When the warhead (delivered by a missle airframe) detonates the small fragments act as shrapnel and damage the fusalage and get sucked into the engine intakes-destroying the engines and the aircraft-the engines literally disintegrate throwing pieces of debris about, not to mention the fuel catching fire.

Not flaming pieces of metal, but very effective. But as Anart has pointed out this kind of subject is counterproductive-and this kind of information can be found in any library or on the internet.

And as for littering the ground with toxic material from weapons-we only need look at Afghanistan and Iraq to know that this is apparently not an issue for some-I guess as long as it is not THEIR land-but it will come home to roost one day (or not-the scenarios that have been suggested may accompany the enroute Wave may make all of our Governments' ploys for World Domination a moot point-like to see them argue with 36 million Nephalim-that ought to be a real show!)

anart said:

Due to repeated posts concerning instructions on how to create home made weaponry, CaptainZen has been blocked from further postings, until and unless he/she can exhibit some restraint in that area.
Thanks 'Anart'. =)

tschai said:
ArdVan-There are already weapons similar to what you describe that have been around for a quite a while...

Not flaming pieces of metal, but very effective. But as Anart has pointed out this kind of subject is counterproductive-and this kind of information can be found in any library or on the internet.
That's ok for me. I didn't research this exactly because I'm not interested in weapons and destruction. But I have sometimes some wishful thinking that there is someone who wouldn't be squashed so easy by the PTB.

Back
Top Bottom