Holiday thoughts

lsjimm

A Disturbance in the Force
My thoughts for the day. There is one question at this moment that I am still

contemplating. And that is. Are we, and more directly, am I here by choice to help in

the evolution of the species? Or am I here because this is where I resonate the

closest. Meaning, I am not here because I volunteered, but because this was my closest

fit. And, knowing and experiencing the negativity on this planet, the arrogance and

the ignorance, the corrupt controlling nature of the system in charge. If I did

volunteer, then I bit off a big chunk, and now its hard to swallow. And, if it wasn't

by choice, then I am not too happy with myself. Again, this is an extremely negative,

dense, and hostile environment. Even though I see all aspects of light in the 3D human

species, there is no doubt who is in control of this present state of existence. I

have

never received a channeled message. I didn't discover some profound writing. No

"prophetic" dreams. I wasn't given the so called "divine" kick in the butt. So, that's

where I'm at. How do you know, really, honestly, where your message is coming from? Is

anyone really any different than the ole time preacher, stumping to their flock. The

whole process wreaks of subjectivity and control. Synchronicities mean nothing in

regards to this.

They can be manipulated. And, if not, they, in my opinion, are more of an objective

universal higher density bleed through. Don't take this personally or be offended. I

am

sending this out to the ethers. To those self proclaimed thought manipulating "gurus".

And to those who believe in them, who for the most part, just gave up and quit

searching.

That being said, my search continues.

--
James Sanders

p.s. After thinking on this further, I now feel that these thoughts are more cycular

in nature. Bubbling forth as the holidays approach.

Welcome back lsjimm,

It's been two years since your first post on the forum, you're invited to go to the Newbies section and write a little official intro to allow the members of this forum to know you a little bit.

Also, please try and format your text so it is single spaced, with paragraphs and full sentences - it makes it easier for others to read.

Happy searching. :)

Hi,

lsjimm said:
Are we, and more directly, am I here by choice to help in

the evolution of the species?

Maybe, maybe not. Maybe you are just here to learn lessons. I think what could maybe be more important is what you choose to do now.

lsjimm said:
I have never received a channeled message. I didn't discover some profound writing. No

"prophetic" dreams. I wasn't given the so called "divine" kick in the butt. So, that's

where I'm at. How do you know, really, honestly, where your message is coming from?

Maybe working on the Self, reading, researching and networking can give us a possible answer on that question. :)

I think reading the Wave will make a lot of things a lot more clearer ! It sure did for me..

You can read it here for free: http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/waveindex.htm
or buy it if you rather want to have a book: http://www.qfgpublishing.com/product_info.php?products_id=33&osCsid=0ivpjh9ovpv2dnglhbcr05qds2

Back
Top Bottom