Honeybees are disappearing

The worst thing is theirs people against the attempts to eradicate it saying its inhumane to destroy hives. They aren't native bees they are introduced bees but they are important. We won't starve without bee's but grain and meat alone would get bit boring after a while.
The thing that’s killing the bees, and all insects is the excessive amount of artificial EMF that continues to increase. The reason one can know that’s the culprit is because wild populations of insects have dramatically decreased. It’s detailed in Arthur Firstenberg’s book The Invisible Rainbow. He talks about the mites too and cites scientific studies that prove they aren’t the cause.

The thing that’s killing the bees, and all insects is the excessive amount of artificial EMF that continues to increase. The reason one can know that’s the culprit is because wild populations of insects have dramatically decreased. It’s detailed in Arthur Firstenberg’s book The Invisible Rainbow. He talks about the mites too and cites scientific studies that prove they aren’t the cause.
Plenty of insects here where i am in Australia (A flood plain). Lots of especially fly's and mosquitos. I was of the assumption that overuse of pesticides was the cause of the decline of insects in places like the UK. I should go look at the cotton growing region in Australia to see if there is still lots of insects Cotton is GMO and produces its own insecticide. There might be multiple causes.

Back
Top Bottom