How did they build Stonehenge or the Pyramids?

I have seen these videos before-and have to admit Wally is a clever guy...maybe he is the original builder of the Pyramids and Stonehenge and has reincarnated in Present Day to show us how it was done... ;)

Makes you wonder though-the Greeks and Romans built fantastic temples, many megaliths exist all over the world that defy explanation-especially how the ancients were able to hoist pieces of stone weighing hundreds of tons high into the mountains or on top of a temple. All without benefit of modern machines (or Wally's cleverness) or surveying equipment. Perhaps they did use similar methods-they say necessity is the mother of all invention-stands to reason someone could have figured out something along these lines.

We want very much to include alien intervention-the help from the "gods" to explain some of our ancient mysteries-and there may very well have been some of that-but I have always been of the mind -let's not short change human ingenuity. Mankind can be pretty clever (when not busy anihilating his fellow man) and has had some impressive achievements without the "gods" involvement.

Simply said, Wally's theory IMO falls apart for pyramid building as it
is vastly different and more difficult. Clue, I believe lies in 'sound
focusing' principles, as the C's suggested. Wally's theory regarding
Leeskallin's Coral Castle would also not work and in the short timeframe
before others would notice how he did it so quickly.

dant said:
Simply said, Wally's theory IMO falls apart for pyramid building as it
is vastly different and more difficult. Clue, I believe lies in 'sound
focusing' principles, as the C's suggested. Wally's theory regarding
Leeskallin's Coral Castle would also not work and in the short timeframe
before others would notice how he did it so quickly.
I tend to agree with you on the pyramids. Coral castle...been awhile since I read anything about it, so it is difficult to comment. All facinating mysteries. Tschai comment regarding human ingenuity is a point well taken also. Wally's work is pretty amazing non-the-less.

In one of the SET books, there are an explanations of pyramids and Stonehenge origins.
If You can not find one, I may interprete it, in short.

Best Regards,, boza, Serbia, Europe

for those of us who can't watch the videos maybe you could summarize his thoughts?

There's this little book called "How to Build a Flying Saucer: And Other Proposals in Speculative Engineering" by T.B. Pawlicki's. In the first chapter the author gives a few examples of how the pyramids and Stonehenge might have been built, using similar ideas as the ones used in the video.

atreides said:
for those of us who can't watch the videos maybe you could summarize his thoughts?
It would be difficult to explain it to you. There are different facets to how he accomplishes certain manuevers. No pulleys-but leverage and balance are key. He shows having a one ton block of concrete( say 2m x1m x 1m), on a concrete pad with a stone placed underneath it in the middle. A point of balance. There are spaces underneath to each end from the heighth of the stone to the ends of the block. On top of that block he has one board that is longer than the width of the block (say 4m), with two other sections that attatch to the long board, but run down along the sides (say 20cm) of the width. He pushes(walks around in circles) on the long top board and the block moves around (in circles) relatively effortlessly. Think of a clamp made of wood with extending handles. But if he wants to move the block he will place another stone (say 10cm) away from the original rock pivot underneath the block, and when he next pivots/circle walks, the block will move 10cm from the original pivot point of the first block. Keep moving the second rock 10cm underneath and pivot/circle and the manuever will continually move the block 10cm ad finum.

This really is complex to explain. He moved a barn (a whole upstanding barn) 500 feet to prove his point. The video then gets into balancing and counterweights. He plays with very heavy blocks that weight 10 tons and shows how he can get them to stand on end.

The question for me is...why are you not able to see the video?

boza said:
In one of the SET books, there are an explanations of pyramids and Stonehenge origins.
If You can not find one, I may interprete it, in short.

Best Regards,, boza, Serbia, Europe
Boza? What are the SET books?

The Set books are the books written by Jane Roberts as far as i remember.

Back
Top Bottom