How to build an automatic food tester

broken.english

Jedi Master
I built one as follows:

1. I bought a pack of copper welding rods in a DIY shop. The package contains 15 pcs straight copper plated rods of 333 mm length and 1,5 mm thickness. Price: EUR 1,85

2. Then I bent two rods in a 90 degree angle. The shorter part is about 10 cm long, the longer part 23 cm.

3. That's it already. What we have now is a basic set of dowsing ruts.

How to use it

1. Hold one rut in each of your hands by using the short 10 cm part as a handle while the longer part is above your hands. The hands are about 10 cm apart from each other.

2. The ruts can have three positions
a. parallel, pointing away from the body = neutral
b. opening in V-shape = positive/beneficial
c. crossing in X-shape = negative/to be avoided

3. Best place for testing is a neutral place. Dowsing ruts can react negatively to electric wiring, mirrors and certain building materials and tend to be positive in a wooden environment. If you live in a wooden Feng Shui villa with love and light sprinklers in every room you may have a bit of a problem. A kitchen worktop should be suitable in most cases.

4. For testing just hold the dowsing ruts above the food or anything else you wish to examine.

Sidenotes
- The above is a basic equipment but works fine for me. It may be desirable to have wooden handles in order to prevent the wire metals from entering the skin. Maybe some wooden pearls would do the job.
- For blood type 0: I tested negative on pumpernickel bread even though it does not contain any wheat. Maybe the wole grain is the problem here.

This is what I am looking for, a tutorial in how to build an automatic food tester. I should hire a person to help me with this food tester. Now, I should look for the equipment needed, and I hope it will be a success.

Hi AceKeiven,

Welcome to the forum. :) We recommend all new members to post an introduction in the Newbies section telling us a bit about themselves, and how they found their way here. Have a read through that section to get an idea of how others have done it. Thanks.

I tried this for a while and had some fun. Then I learned how to cheat and gave it up.

The next thing I tried was kinesiology. I found my kinesiologist to be biased and gave it up too.

Then I tried Eiriu Eolas. I learned that I lie to myself most of the time but here and there I can find a piece of truth, so I continue.

Overall I think that no esoteric truth finding method will be successful as long as one is biased and lies to oneself.

Back
Top Bottom