How to Destroy A Man Now (DAMN): A Handbook

msante

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Sorry if this isn't the right place for this post, but I didn't want to "smear" the thread intended for commenting on books with this piece of rubbish.

I recently heard on a podcast someone mention the book "How to Destroy A Man Now". I tracked it down to see if it really existed and yes, it does:

Goodreads
1696549364173.png

The book's description reads:
A wave of sexual misconduct allegations about powerful men have exploded recently in the media (e.g., the news, Twitter #MeToo, etc.). A bold social movement has begun with brave women coming forward and being applauded for speaking out and sharing their stories of abuse, discrimination, and harassment. As a result, accused men like Harvey Weinstein, Matt Lauer, Charlie Rose, and dozens more have been removed from power and are suffering the consequences.

In How to Destroy A Man Now (DAMN), Dr. Angela Confidential (a business psychologist, consultant, and human resource professional) empowers women with a step-by-step guide for destroying a man’s reputation and removing him from power.

In easy to understand terms, the handbook reveals and explains the fundamental dynamics between allegations, the media, and authority as they relate to male misconduct in today’s society. It also unveils and details practical real-world methods for leveraging allegations, media, and authorities to dethrone a man from power.

Obviously I didn't buy the book and I didn't read it, but one only has to read the reviews to confirm that it is absolute bullsh*t. Its 66 pages are a step-by-step guide on how to make false accusations and use the media to destroy a man's life. Apparently this is not subtly suggested in the text, but explicitly and tacitly instructs readers with the practical steps to follow to achieve the goal. In short: the book incites women to commit a crime.

Fortunately, the book's score is barely more than 1 point (on a scale of 5) and the comments of the unfortunate people who read it make it clear that the pamphlet is not even good as toilet paper.

I'd like to think that this book is the work of an opportunist who tried to cash in on the #metoo et al movements, but I still think someone would have to be in a pretty advanced state of psychic deterioration to even think of publishing something like this.

Well, I just wanted to share it and vent a bit of my annoyance.

It's interesting how a book like this targeted at men is perfectly acceptable literature to have floating around bookstores & libraries.

I wonder what the reactions would be if someone published a book of the similar content entitled "How to Destroy A Woman Now (DAWN)"

That is nuts, but not surprising.

I found a few interesting bits on Good Reads about it, I will post them below, mainly that the author's name isn't real, so it's not a real psychologist.

Following the advice in this book is liable to get the reader arrested and is guaranteed to leave a permanent black mark upon the person's character.

There's no denying that some men can be real assholes and jerks. God knows I've interacted with - and been hurt - by a fair amount of them. And assholes deserve the consequences for being assholes.

But -flicking-g hell, this author does herself no favors by encouraging women to use LIES to try to bring down men they don't like. This book is so awful that it almost reads like a parody, and there is no way in hell this woman actually has a Psy D. If she actually has a -flicking-g degree, she deserves to lose her degree/license.

The fact that she chose to use an obvious fake name is a warning sign. Now, I'm not opposed to using pen names for writing novels and the like, but someone who claims to be a Psy. D should use her real name if she is writing a "self-help" book.

Women deserve consequences for being assholes too, and I've dealt with a fair amount of female assholes too. An asshole is an asshole, regardless of gender, and the author is definitely one.

I bought this book because I hoped it was not real.
It’s a book teaching woman how to destroy a mans reputation in corporate America by filing false claims against him in a methodical and calculated way.
Mostly false sexual harassment claims.
It’s probably the sickest display of feminism and the metoo movement I’ve ever seen and I’ve seen a lot.

Why you cannot just "believe all victims".
Not when there are books telling women how to lie about sexual harassment and publicize the smear to ruin him.
Thank you, Amazon, for taking down this book on how to commit defamation, fake hate crimes and play the victim while doing so.

This is typical of the women's supremacy movement that has dominated the scene in Western cultures for the last 50 years.

On the other hand, it is an exposé of feminism. The truth is that feminism was never about equality. This book shows, in detail, how feminists use sex panic and sex hysteria, based on false stereotypes of men, to harm men out of a sense of vindictiveness.

And someone expressed my thoughts regarding Amber Heard lol

It sickens me that something like this exists. Amber Heard probably followed it to the letter.

Back
Top Bottom