How to pray for the souls of the dead

globalgrrl

The Force is Strong With This One
I posted this question on a session thread, but it really belongs here. After a series of close, personal deaths in my life, I am still curious as to how to pray for the souls of the dead. I posted this on one of the threads, but it was in the wrong place and didn't get answered - "In the booklet, could you also find out from the C's how and what is the most effective way to pray for the souls of those who've gone before? The C's mentioned once that praying really does help lift the soul to a higher vibration. But I've been unable to find prayers for the dead that aren't Xtian in nature - God rest his soul, God bless her soul, stuff like that. When I pray for my beloved dead, I'd like to know for certain I am helping, particularly if prayer will help them get "unstuck" and move into 5th density. Thanks!" I am searching through the transcripts for where the C's talked about this, but not having much luck.

globalgrrl said:
I posted this question on a session thread, but it really belongs here. After a series of close, personal deaths in my life, I am still curious as to how to pray for the souls of the dead. I posted this on one of the threads, but it was in the wrong place and didn't get answered - "In the booklet, could you also find out from the C's how and what is the most effective way to pray for the souls of those who've gone before? The C's mentioned once that praying really does help lift the soul to a higher vibration. But I've been unable to find prayers for the dead that aren't Xtian in nature - God rest his soul, God bless her soul, stuff like that. When I pray for my beloved dead, I'd like to know for certain I am helping, particularly if prayer will help them get "unstuck" and move into 5th density. Thanks!" I am searching through the transcripts for where the C's talked about this, but not having much luck.
Your question is very difficult to answer for a couple of reasons and that is no doubt why no one has ventured an answer to you.

After searching all the transcripts I am unable to find any place where the C's say that prayer helps lift the vibrations of the soul to a higher level. Helping recently departed souls who are 'stuck' into the light is an entirely different matter.

Many of us here 'pray' to the "Divine Cosmic Mind" as in the "Prayer of the Soul" to be found in the Eiriu Eolas meditation section of EE ( http://eiriu-eolas.org/ ),

That's about all I can say that I think can be helpful.

globalgrrl said:

Maybe we can help you a little better if you could clarify what exactly you are expecting to achieve by praying for the souls of loved ones?

My own personal opinion is that Cosmic Law will see to it that all souls/consciousness go to exactly where they are supposed to be after death, so prayer would be asked for a deviation from this?

electrosonic said:
globalgrrl said:

Maybe we can help you a little better if you could clarify what exactly you are expecting to achieve by praying for the souls of loved ones?

My own personal opinion is that Cosmic Law will see to it that all souls/consciousness go to exactly where they are supposed to be after death, so prayer would be asked for a deviation from this?

let me just drop in:

But what if some of those souls get stuck here for any reason, as you may know there are 100's if not 1000's of stuck souls.... I have relatives long gone too, and I would like to know they have reached the 5D. :huh:

Xico said:
electrosonic said:
globalgrrl said:

let me just drop in:

But what if some of those souls get stuck here for any reason, as you may know there are 100's if not 1000's of stuck souls.... I have relatives long gone too, and I would like to know they have reached the 5D. :huh:

Maybe it depends on our definitions of prayer - trying to ascertain the 'current state/location' of a soul isn't the same as sending 'goodwill wishes' through the ether to try and change that state?

electrosonic said:
Xico said:
electrosonic said:
globalgrrl said:

let me just drop in:

Maybe it depends on our definitions of prayer - trying to ascertain the 'current state/location' of a soul isn't the same as sending 'goodwill wishes' through the ether to try and change that state?

I see your point, it is kind of tricky situation.... :-[

globalgrrl said:
. When I pray for my beloved dead, I'd like to know for certain I am helping, particularly if prayer will help them get "unstuck" and move into 5th density. Thanks!" I am searching through the transcripts for where the C's talked about this, but not having much luck.

Hi, I think that if your concern is, if I make the transition successfully to 5D, you need some professional medium, this could help the person to make the transition as long as the person is willing, here comes the importance of free albredio, and of course it is important to find the right medium, in a session Cs mentioned that there were some people with psychic abilities here in the forum, which could help some souls in trancision, I do not know if anyone is doing something, maybe you could ask or receive any advice.

I hope to help a bit

Back
Top Bottom