How to protect oneself from nanoparticles (and other nanotechnos) ?

I still hope to have one day a good answer to this (almost 12-year old) strategic question ! ;-)
The latest session talks about that:

Session 21 September 2024

(L) All right. Now we want to ask about these so-called nanobots that are being seen from the Pfizer vaxx, incubated in distilled water for various days of… okay, What are these things?

A: Antennae for future use.

Q: (Joe) And are they coded in the mRNA in the shot to produce these things in bodies?

A: Yes.

Q: (Joe) So we're talking about super, super high tech.

(L) When you say future, how much future do you mean?

A: Future from time of injection.

Q: (L) So some of these nanobots could be doing whatever it is they do now, since so many people have had these injections. Yeah?

Q: (L) And are some of the things that they're used for to generate cancers, or illnesses, or diseases?

A: Some, yes.

Q: (Joe) There was another paper with a claim that this kind of nanotech was in dental anesthetic. I suppose in some cases it was found in dental anesthetic. Is that true?

Q: (Joe) Was that very widespread?

A: No. Experimental. You should be aware that the extent of this type of experimentation is far more than widespread than you can imagine. Correct error of transmission please.

Q: (Joe) "is far more widespread than you can imagine." Is that what you meant to say?

Q: (Joe) And so, just on that point, are we talking about in foods as well?

Q: (Joe) In water supplies?

Q: (Joe) But this is all experimental, right?

Q: (Joe) So the experimentation is widespread, but it's not widespread in terms of application.

(L) Right.

Q: (Joe) Okay, so should we not go to the dentist anymore?

A: No!

Q: (Andromeda) Gaby was right! [Laughter]

(Joe) Gaby was recommending non anesthetic dental treatment the other day.

(Niall) Just take the pain! [Laughter]

A: The human body is not without defenses that can be augmented by physiological and psychological means.

Q: (L) So in other words, we could actually…

(Chu) …fight it off.

(L) I mean, if we're healthy and whatever, we can get macrophages to go in there and eat these things up?

A: Close.

Q: (Joe) In the study that was done showing one of these nano objects or nano bots in anesthetic, they used nicotine and it was observed to destroy them. Was that true?

A: Yes. We have often pointed out the benefits of nicotine. Why do you think there was such a concerted campaign to eradicate its use?

Q: (Joe) How does nicotine do that? What is about nicotine?

A: How does mental blocking work?

Q: (L) Mental blocking is a certain attitude of mind, and whatever. And…

(Joe) …information.

A: Produces acetylcholine

Q: (Joe) So nicotine produces acetylcholine, or mental blocking does?

(L) Mental blocking produces acetylcholine?

Q: (Joe) So we should be asking, how does acetylcholine…

(L) Well, we know that nicotine increases the production of acetylcholine in the brain.

(Joe) Chemically it's very similar to the structure of acetylcholine.

Q: (Joe) So then the question is, how would acetylcholine destroy physical artifacts like nanobots, in that sense? It's information?

Q: (Joe) So it's at that level that it's working.

(Gaby) So nanobots act like anticholinergics, like with paralyzing effects…

(L) Yeah.

The researchers that tested nicotine, also tested vitamin C with EDTA and this last cocktail was able to dissolve all nanoparticles as well:

Calcium Disodium EDTA plus Ascorbic Acid Completely Inhibits Microchip And Nanoantenna Development In Dental Anesthetics Articaine Epinephrine, Known To Contain Graphene

Calcium Disodium EDTA plus Ascorbic Acid Completely Inhibits Microchip And Nanoantenna Development In Dental Anesthetics Articaine Epinephrine, Known To Contain Graphene

In this article, I report an experiment with Articaine Epinephrine, which is dental anesthetics sent to me by Dr. Lundstrom. He sent the same anesthetics to the University of Colorado Boulder, and they confirmed the presence of Graphene.

Breaking News: Graphene Confirmed In Dental Anesthetics By University Of Colorado

These anesthetics are known to create microchips as I and others around the world have shown.

Darkfield Microscopy Of Dental Anesthetics

I have previously shown that EDTA Chelation with Vitamin C stops the rubbery clot formation caused by the dental anesthetics.

Non Stop Spherical Rubbery Self Replicating Blood Clots After Dental Anestetics - Assembly Stopped With EDTA IV+ Vitamin C - A Case Report

In this experiment, I first show Articaine Epinephrine alone, which has the same micellar construction sites with nanorobots that self assemble to complex structures with nanoantennas and microchips. This is exactly what I have seen in the live blood of unvaccinated and what I have documented in embalmed blood of COVID19 vaccinated individual who died with the rubbery clots.

Back
Top Bottom