Human origins: hybrid of pig and ape?

Re: Human Origins: Are we hybrids?

Laura said:
I think there's a saying of Ibn al-'Arabi that man is the only creature that can come into life as a man, and leave it as either an angel or a pig. Something like that.

The Cs say that we are composed of a smorgasbord of genetics from all kinds of critters. But surely, something did happen to move us over that chasm. Hybridization? Deliberate? Or accidental, via viruses? Or deliberate via viruses?

Given the huge amount of viral DNA in our own genetic code, I would vote for deliberate via viruses.
Deliberate, because I do not think that random sexual encounters would be enough to explain the maintenance of a new species.

I'm still reading it, about to start "section 3" on the site. Really intriguing read so far. I'm thinking that there was some hyperdimensional genetic tweaking / hybrid breeding to prepare the ground for the "right souls" to be able to step into the prepared bodies the C's have mentioned - well some unexpected support for such a hypothesis/speculation seems to have turned up, anyway.

One thing that got me thinking from what I read so far, though, was the difference in the neck flexibility between humans and other primates making balancing for humans much easier as bipeds. But we also must have developed other balancing advantages (e.g. inner ear, etc.) in addition to the spine design and neck range of motion, I think. Because we don't normally lose our balance when our head is tilted forward (or tilted in any direct, for that matter). Just got me thinking and thought it could have made his point clearer if he had said something about other developments in humans becoming bipeds.

Reminds me of a dream from awhile ago, where I was with a group of people running from "reptile" type critters and the advantage we had, was that if we hid high up in trees on roofs etc, the reptiles would walk right by, because they didn`t have the ability to "look up", or so it seemed.

But then there ARE considerable bits of evidence of the "aquatic ape" theory as well. I guess the Cs are right: we are a smorgasbord of genetics and the only way I can see that happening is deliberately.

This is a fascinating subject. More to read I am afraid. Every day the pile of articles and books to read is growing too fast. :shock:

I was thinking these lasts days about evolution, where we came from? From a monkey? How come we are so different. And where this madness of humans beings is coming? We are a very strange species. Being with animals all day I see how different we are, in many ways and one is that we humans don't understand the basics of nature, nature outside us, nature inside us.

I will start to read the article, maybe some answers will come.

Thank you.

Laura said:
But then there ARE considerable bits of evidence of the "aquatic ape" theory as well. I guess the Cs are right: we are a smorgasbord of genetics and the only way I can see that happening is deliberately.

Thanks Laura! I really enjoyed this reading.
All of that beautiful genetic mixture is what they do "up there", in the Lab of Orion, right? Playing to create life for the densities and dimensions?.
Really I have more training in social sciences and almost nothing, unfortunately, in biological sciences or mathematics. But many times to watch documentaries or read reports feel that what some experts say is something close to art. This is not to say that lie. No, I think they are based on objective data that made efforts to collect. But the need to plug some gaps in their explanations can be called art (as they are not pathological lies, I think). And I see it as the example in the article with the categories of that taxonomy can be somewhat arbitrary, as the author says. Or when they talk about the different physical adaptations utilities. Some explanations seem come from uniformitarianism or linear evolution without taking into account cosmic cataclysms. I do not know is whether certain scientific studies versed cataclysms such as Victor Clube, have been taken into account for the study of planetary evolution. It also read in this publication, it is very interesting the critiques from colleagues to get rid of prejudices.

As for the pigs, the truth is that if I knew more of them cost me eat, like I do, every day. I mean, clear eyes and other features...do not want to eat a relative of mine! The other day I saw a video of a pig save a goat, what impressed! They may have a principle of empathy. And they can be as good friends as a dog.
It's hard, but thinking about it i may need to see more videos of pigs to understand the price that has the possibility to lead a healthy human life: the need to use such good creatures as fuel for my physical body and my conscience.

loreta said:
This is a fascinating subject. More to read I am afraid. Every day the pile of articles and books to read is growing too fast. :shock:
Yes! I need to learn something that I should have done long ago, that is speed reading. Otherwise I might not speed up my learning and reading so many great things. Oh, longer Days Please! :)

SeekinTruth said:
I'm still reading it, about to start "section 3" on the site. Really intriguing read so far. I'm thinking that there was some hyperdimensional genetic tweaking / hybrid breeding to prepare the ground for the "right souls" to be able to step into the prepared bodies the C's have mentioned - well some unexpected support for such a hypothesis/speculation seems to have turned up, anyway.

One thing that got me thinking from what I read so far, though, was the difference in the neck flexibility between humans and other primates making balancing for humans much easier as bipeds. But we also must have developed other balancing advantages (e.g. inner ear, etc.) in addition to the spine design and neck range of motion, I think. Because we don't normally lose our balance when our head is tilted forward (or tilted in any direct, for that matter). Just got me thinking and thought it could have made his point clearer if he had said something about other developments in humans becoming bipeds.

Well having read more yesterday, I think he's making the point of the muscles / muscle tension needed keep the head up (slightly back). So it's all part of humans being permanently upright in conjunction with the spine being centered (as in pigs) and the neck also being like those of pigs and not chimps and other primates. So, I guess it would basically effect the posture of humans besides balance.

Laura said:

Since the Cs say that we are a smorgasbord of genetics, the pig could very well be included in that. I was wondering if that pig might not have been the wild boar, though, and that maybe human DNA was mixed in with wild boars and the result was the domesticated pig? That would be why there are wild pigs with manes and beards, almost hairless, centered spines, short lumbar in the neck, light-colored eyes, thick eyelashes, etc. because they have a bit of our DNA. I think that the Cs mentioned something about human DNA being somehow put into pigs.

Found something:

Session 010823 said:
Q: (L) Does that sound right? (TB) It worked. I
guess. I'd never thought about it that way. (L) Okay,
now about the Pig God: what is it about pigs that
makes them ideal as a symbol for the manifestation of
God energy, or even as a vehicle?
A: Genetically manipulated RU 353535.
Q: (L) What does that code relate to?
A: Race underpinning tribal code structure.
Q: (L) Are you suggesting that some codon of human
DNA that relates to a "tribal code structure" was
spliced into an animal?
A: Close.
Q: (L) Why an animal and not a human being? Is it
because the STS energy is so contractile that a pig is
an appropriate receptacle?
A: Yes.

Well, not sure that this would actually be what I was thinking, but it does say that human DNA was spliced into a pig.

If there were, in fact, Kantekkians brought to earth who were blond and blue-eyed, maybe we got the lighter eyes (and hair) from them?

Just trying to look at this from different angles.

Well, that "close" could be due to the way I phrased the question and imposed my own judgment on the poor piggies.

About halfway through the second section, very interesting and theoretically compelling stuff indeed!

Laura said:

And that's exactly what the Darwinists et al what say (more or less) and then reject the possibility out of hand. Once again, it appears as though prevailing belief systems have been designed to preclude certain ideas and hypotheses. What I find funny though is that for the most part, it actually "fits" in quite well with Darwin's original proposals. It's only because his theories have been inflated from (a small part of) biology to ontology to create the "random universe" belief. I personally think Darwin would likely have entertained this idea himself, given the gist of the information presented in the article.

This does open up several cans of worms that I can think of. The first being the question of which humans? What about C's comments on humans being brought in from Mars/Martek? Any consideration of human extraterrestrial bloodlines, in fact, poses some serious complexities to this theory. One possible resolution to this, from a hyper-dimensional perspective, is that maybe 2D life forms on a macro-genetic (or some other) level are like "fragments" of their 3D co-habitants. Since our perception is biologically confined to linear time, the relationship manifests for us as a "genetic history", if McCarthy's hypothesis is generally correct (on a 3D level ;) ). This would then imply that if our genetics were different, our closest 2D relatives could be different creatures entirely. It's really starting look like, to me, that one implication of time being non-existent is that for every mechanical process that we can observe, there is some kind of "reverse time" explanation that fits the hyper-dimensional model, but makes more sense structurally than as a process. Hope it makes sense, it's quite a hazy idea, I know.

This prompts me to think about how often we hybridize plants (2D) with relative ease and makes it pretty plausible that one would conduct similar experiments/hybridizations at a higher level on 2D beings to develop something that could potentially retain a 3D consciousness.

I found his arguments really fascinating, specifically the sections where he explained how an expanded brain could be possible with an enhanced cooling mechanisms taken from the pigs.

Just to note, the C's have said that human types were brought here from Kantek, not Mars - a planet that was supposed to have existed between the orbits of Mars and Jupiter and was destroyed created the asteroid belt.

SeekinTruth said:
Just to note, the C's have said that human types were brought here from Kantek, not Mars - a planet that was supposed to have existed between the orbits of Mars and Jupiter and was destroyed created the asteroid belt.

True, my mistake.

Here is what Anton Parks says about pork.

It's p.203 of The Chronicles of the Gírkù, vol.III

Context : Heru, the son of Isis, goes to Turkey to see Šeteš, in his underground base (that is Derinkuyu Underground City in the Cappadocia region). It was a the time of the passage of Venus in the sky and the cataclysms described by Velikovsky.

There is a fight between Heru and Šeteš (the first is an hybrid and the other a reptilian), because Heru is forced to eat a human (a blacksmith friend of him) at a feast. He understand at that moment that this invitation was a trap.

At this feast, Šeteš and his group of reptilian soldiers eat also pork, and then Anton Parks explains the particularity of this animal.

The sound of cutlery intensified. The Anunnaki were hungry! My uncle made a sign towards the back of the room. Large steaming dish appeared with thunderous applause and shouts of joy. It was pork, Sǎh, in the language of Kalam (Sumer). My aunt Serkit-Ninmah genetically modified this animal to facilitate domestication and thus feed the Anunna of Uraš (earth). [Footnote page: This is probably the reason why the pig was associated with Egyptian Seth, Seth himself endorsing this appearance in some documents, particularly when he took a warlike or aggressive form...] The Sah is an old species known to the Gina'abul colonies, and its wild and primitive version was introduced here by the "Life Designer" races. My mother had told me that Ninmah had achieved this transformation in order to temper the Anunna taste for human flesh, the Adam (animals). The Anunnaki have consumed human for millennia in order to contain the frequency of KI (3D) and be able to live. But this process demanded too many sacrifices. That's why they had the idea of ​​domesticating this animal to save the Anunnaki lineage. In the Anunna perspective, pork is the food of Neteru (gods) ! Consumption of Aq (menstruation) is usually reserved for Gina'abul dignitaries (=reptilian family). Mixed with Nebu (gold) of the Aq of the Amašutum [female reptilian species] and female human-Gina'abul hybrids strengthen the immune system of the Gina'abul and helps to prolong its life.

Original in french :

Le bruit des couverts avait redoublé d'intensité. Les Anunnaki avaient faim ! Mon oncle fit un signe de direction du fond de la salle. Des gros plat fumants firent leur apparition sous un tonnerre d'applaudissement et de cris de joie. C'était du porc, du Sǎh, en langage de Kalam (Sumer). Ma tante Serkit-Ninmah a modifié génétiquement cet animal afin de faciliter sa domestication et nourrir ainsi les Anunna d'Uras (la terre). [Note de bas de page : C'est sans doute la raison pour laquelle le porc était associé au domaine de Seth chez les Egyptiens, Seth endossant lui-même cette apparence dans certains documents, notamment lorsqu'il prend une allure guerrière ou néfaste...] Le Sah est une vieille espèce connue des colonies Gina'abul, et sa version sauvage et primitive fut introduite ici par les ethnies planificatrices [les entités SDA]. Ma mère m'avait révélé que Ninmah avait réalisé cette transformation de façon à tempérer le goût des Anunna pour la chair humaine, celle des Adam (animaux). Les Anunnaki ont consommé de l'humain pendant des millénaires afin de pouvoir contenir la fréquence du KI (3D) et de pouvoir y vivre. Mais ce procédé demandait beaucoup trop de sacrifices. C'est pourquoi ils ont eu l'idée de domestiquer cet animal pour sauvegarder la lignée Anunnaki. Dans la conception Anunna, le porc est la nourriture des Neteru (dieux) ! La consommation de l'Aq (menstrues) est plutôt réservée aux hauts dignitaires Gina'abul (famille reptilienne). Mélangé avec du Nebu (or), l'Aq des Amasutum [espèce femelle de reptiliennes] et des femmes hybrides humano-Gina'abul permet de renforcer le système immunitaire du Gina'abul qui en prend et de prolonger sa vie.

Back
Top Bottom