Hyperkinetic sensate, Cosmos and subconsciousness

Altair said:
Nico said:
Thank you guys, it explains a little more what I am coming through right now, why I'm crying but feeling more integrated in the same time, why I have more kinetic waves in pre sleep state, why I ask questions to myself and why little parts of me are going crazier.

So I am also concerned with axj question, how much "time" is left ? And what to do in priority ? I am engage with reading the 9/11 truth but I am also reading Spirit Release Manual guide from Patrick Rodriguez, I am thinking if I must instead grow my knowledge in psychology, reading Lobaczewski and Dabrowski ?

Is more urgent to integrate the self or to learn about the world ? I sense that as the reality is not linear, is not really important and learning about the reality will give advices about the Self too but I want your points of view here.

Session 4 April 2015:

A: Those of you who are waiting for "The Wave" to save or change you should be aware that you are really like the frog being gradually cooked.

Q: (Galatea) So, you're saying people should act as much as possible as if the Wave is already here?

A: Yes. In fact, it is!

Well, that still leaves the question whether the shift to 4D for those who are ready will happen in our lifetime or whether this part of the Wave process takes much longer.

There are sessions that place the Wave in the context of earth changes and potential comet impacts. However, it is not clear whether it is indeed the change to 4D that is supposed to happen then. It may just as well be a gradual unfolding of the Wave as it is right now.

Furthermore, if someone finishes their lessons in 3D they may be able to change to 4D at any time. But then there is really no need for an 'easier' shift to 4D. Why should there be an easier way? If you haven't finished your 3D lessons, you are not ready for 4D. And when you finish your 3D lessons, you will change to 4D anyway.

The Wave may help in working through 3D lessons, but it seems that the change to 4D happens whenever you or your colinear group is ready and not at a certain point in time when the Wave fully arrives.

I can see that for those who are close to graduating, there may be a spike of energy and lessons during a time of earth changes, which may make it easier for many to graduate quicker. Is that what the "collective change to 4D" part of the Wave refers to?

13 Twirling Triskeles said:
And what do you want to bet the Wave won't even affect the psychopaths because they don't have the capability of feeling intense emotions?
The Wave Affects All! (said with an echoing voice)
Just not necessarily the same way...

Well, jokes aside, they too affected. But i don't think what happens to them can be considered "disintegration". It's like expecting a black hole to suddenly break into pieces. :P
A black hole has only one way to go - inwards.

It was mentioned in one of the sessions that, as the Wave approaches, psychopaths feel increased "hunger", and increase their level of oppression (not specifically in these words, though). They get even more greedy, drop off their masks completely, and try to take everything with them before the incoming end. They implode.

So, yeah, like a black hole, that tries to swallow everything around it before it runs out of fuel and fizzles.

axj said:
Well, that still leaves the question whether the shift to 4D for those who are ready will happen in our lifetime or whether this part of the Wave process takes much longer.

I wouldn't so much concentrate on the shift per se but act as if it has already happened taking full responsibility of your own actions and contributing as much as you can to our "tribal unit".

axj said:
I can see that for those who are close to graduating, there may be a spike of energy and lessons during a time of earth changes, which may make it easier for many to graduate quicker. Is that what the "collective change to 4D" part of the Wave refers to?

It doesn't necessary make it easier but probably just gives the opportunity for the "crash course" which is never easy.

taratai said:
13 Twirling Triskeles said:
And what do you want to bet the Wave won't even affect the psychopaths because they don't have the capability of feeling intense emotions?
The Wave Affects All! (said with an echoing voice)
Just not necessarily the same way...

Well, jokes aside, they too affected. But i don't think what happens to them can be considered "disintegration". It's like expecting a black hole to suddenly break into pieces. :P
A black hole has only one way to go - inwards.

It was mentioned in one of the sessions that, as the Wave approaches, psychopaths feel increased "hunger", and increase their level of oppression (not specifically in these words, though). They get even more greedy, drop off their masks completely, and try to take everything with them before the incoming end. They implode.

So, yeah, like a black hole, that tries to swallow everything around it before it runs out of fuel and fizzles.

Hi taratai -- LOL :) OK. Referring to the bolded part of your Reply, that's what I was getting at in my former post.

So, if I'm understanding this hyperkinetic sensate phenomena correctly -- on a metaphorical(?) level rather than a literal level -- psychopaths, due to their predatory nature of inflowing and consuming as much energy as possible, would implode. Whereas, ordinary, normal people who outflow and radiate energy would more likely explode.

Explode: to burst forth with sudden violence or noise from internal energy * to burst violently as a result of pressure from within

Implode: to collapse or cause to collapse inwards in a violent manner as a result of external pressure * to collapse inward as if from external pressure * to break down or fall apart from within * self-destruct

Thank you taratai for clarifying that point. I just wasn't seeing that the elite were disintegrating in the same way I understood disintegration to mean. And you've helped clarify that indeed it is not the same sort of disintegration.

Gaby said:
Nico said:
Is more urgent to integrate the self or to learn about the world ? I sense that as the reality is not linear, is not really important and learning about the reality will give advices about the Self too but I want your points of view here.

I think it goes hand in hand as you are suggesting. It has also being my experience. Learning about reality informs the Self, and learning about Self also provides insights about our reality.

In other words, Self and Reality are the same "thing" (not a thing really, All can't be an object as It is both context and content).

taratai said:

Kind of what I was thinking. Psychos will disintegrate everything around them, but remain integrated themselves. The black hole analogy is an apt one.

Think of all the neo-cons who can never see how wrong they have been. Remember Bush's comment that it's just fine to be wrong as long as you're strong. Pure psycho thinking, except they wouldn't really see the wrong, because strong is all that matters and makes it all right. And strength to them is simplistic: brute force, be it due to physical prowess or financial means or deceitful cleverness.

Interesting thought just came up. Black holes and information. The information supposedly stays on the "surface" of the black hole - nothing goes deep. Psychos, by analogy, would not be able to master the subtleties of information, resulting in denial of facts all the way until implosion, but not disintegration.

And, in a strange way, the black hole and the psycho fulfill a necessary function. They catalyze evolution by disintegrating everything at the end of the cycle...except that which identifies as Whole and thus can't be disintegrated.

This now reminds me of the recent Sott article about autophagy - self-eating. Wholeness recognizes that it can't eat itself - taking away from Whole, and Whole remains Whole (loose translation of Purna Mantra). Everything "else" thinks it can eat "others" but is really self-eating, or more precisely recycling. So the psychos, thinking they are eating others, don't recognize that they are self-eating and thereby catalyzing the disintegration of the current structure(s) and the recycling of information into a new structure.

The new structure can be "higher" or "lower" order, depending on the state of information flux (flux density?). Between the so-called end of one cycle (completion of fourth turning?) and beginning of next cycle (first turning?) there is a chaos state. It's like Shiva's sleep, or our own deep sleep state, prior to the awakening of Brahma, or our morning wake-up. In between is darkness. As I understand, what comes out of that chaos state depends on the energy of that state. If it's too much for the old structure but not enough to sustain a new structure, things devolve. If there is enough energy in the chaos state to support a higher-order structure, then evolution occurs.

Back
Top Bottom