I applied to FOTCM

Yupo

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I mailed my application to the NC office today.
I started with the breathing exercises yesterday.
I need to detox my diet. The biggest factor in how I feel and how much I can produce, engage in work seems to be tied to my food choices.
I can't thank you all enough for the good work you have done here. I'm most grateful to have found this group.
I find networking to be very important in uncovering clues

One of the hardest things about growing is certainly to accept that seemingly material things like the food we eat can have either a blocking effect or an empowering effect on our spirituality. And choosing your food must occur hand in hand with attempting to see yourself objectively and grow spiritually, because without seeing ourselves we cannot know whether a food affects us better or worse. And at the same time without changing our food we may find our growth blocked.

monotonic said:
One of the hardest things about growing is certainly to accept that seemingly material things like the food we eat can have either a blocking effect or an empowering effect on our spirituality. And choosing your food must occur hand in hand with attempting to see yourself objectively and grow spiritually, because without seeing ourselves we cannot know whether a food affects us better or worse. And at the same time without changing our food we may find our growth blocked.

There is also that friction involved in making these choices that is so integral to the Work. The struggle between yes and no, to make decisions and choices based on subjective biases, eating foods that might make you feel good in the moment but dull your thoughts and senses, or objective information, eating foods that heal and sustain you so you can grow and think more clearly.

Good to see that you've decided to make these changes and start practicing EE.

"There is also that friction involved in making these choices that is so integral to the Work. The struggle between yes and no, to make decisions and choices based on subjective biases, eating foods that might make you feel good in the moment but dull your thoughts and senses, or objective information, eating foods that heal and sustain you so you can grow and think more clearly."

So true. Lifelong struggle for me. Much appreciate the words and the reminder to keep at it.

Yupo said:
So true. Lifelong struggle for me. Much appreciate the words and the reminder to keep at it.

It's a lifelong struggle for all of us, each with their own issue or lesson to learn. But the journey is easier and more fulfilling, if you walk it together with others. So, yeah, networking is definitely a key component here. Wish you luck on your path. :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom