I eat so you can eat me

Hi,

Reading through the smoking thread not only I could lite a typical indonesian spiced kretek guilt free but also I came to a bit where it is said that aliens don't like to eat people that smoke and people that eat junk food and so. There was further elaborating about how the jews eat and what would make one the preferable food for aliens. (I couldn't find the link, excuse me)

It doesn't make sense to me that if we are being grown for food for aliens yet the mainstream eating habits are all of the opposite of making us a healthy meal for aliens (gasp). How do both come together?

Please refer me to the transcript or sections where that issue is explained. And apologies if this topic has been covered.

R

i've actually kind of wondered the same thing myself, i've read that transcript you are referring to, try doing a couple of forum searches and see if you can't find your answer.

By the way, just for clarification (if you don't already know) 4D STS does not "eat" us physically, they feed off negative energies. What we know as junk food is absolutely riddled with toxins and chemicals to put the physical body in a negative orientation, so more negative energy is generated for 4D STS to feed from. So, if you are talking about aliens in a physical sense, physically eating people, then i sure don't know, but some of these other smarties around here probably have a better clue than me.

abstract said:
So, if you are talking about aliens in a physical sense, physically eating people, then i sure don't know, but some of these other smarties around here probably have a better clue than me.

I'm not a smartie, but as far as I understand it happens in physical sense too :scared:

By the way, just for clarification (if you don't already know) 4D STS does not "eat" us physically, they feed off negative energies

Actually, according to the Cs, at times they do eat humans physically:

[QUOTE author=Session 950121]Q: (L) What is this item that they were protecting so that society or the public wouldn't know about it. What activity is
this?
A: Humans eat cattle, aliens eat you. . .

Q: (L) Okay, but you just said that aliens eat humans, and humans eat cattle. Why were the aliens being nourished by
cattle, if that's not their normal bill of fare? (J) Delicacy. (T) A cow's blood is a lot like human blood.
A: Do you not ever consume facsimile?
Q: (T) Hamburger helper? Shake and Bake, (J) And I helped! [Laughter] Sorry!
A: Facsimile is less controversial, obviously!
Q: (L) So in other words, they were eating cattle just to keep from having to eat so many humans, that would have just
upset people a lot, is that it? Oh god.
A: Yes.
Q: (T) So, since they're eating cattle instead of humans, does that mean they'll stop eating humans? (L) TR, you know
better than that! (T) Well, it's the next logical question.
A: Some of their human "food" is merely emotions, think of flesh as being the equal of "filet mignon."
[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE author=Session 91022]Q: (L) Well, if we are sources of food and labor for them, why don't they just breed us in pens on their own planet?
A: They do. [/QUOTE]

...and given that this physical eating occurs on a small scale, it is of no importance to its success if the majority live in a way that instead optimizes for emotional/"energetic" feeding.

abstract said:
What we know as junk food is absolutely riddled with toxins and chemicals to put the physical body in a negative orientation, so more negative energy is generated for 4D STS to feed from.

In fact, as the bulk of feeding is of the latter kind, it makes sense to have the bulk of people do what enables and furthers it the most.

ok, it makes sense if feeding on negative energies would be the only case, still not clear in the physical sense, I might go to Mac donalds now that I finished my cigarrete... :cool2:

How does one then make himself the less enticing choice of food either energetically (covered already) AND physically?

I also listened to a bit by Icke and credo Mutwa where Mutwa explains that he was given a bit of a lizzie skin to chew and after feeling like hell, came out as a trascendental experience. Regardless of the value that Ickes work have in this site, have the Cs ever mentioned such a thing? (eating lizzies, the payback)

Have the Cs ever talked about any herb or compound that would repel STS/lizzies etc...when ingested?

Kindly Slap my hand if I go off topic.

Thanks!

R

Hi eliansito,

You really should read the Wave series to get a clue. It's obvious from your questions that you haven't read it. If you read the series, you'll find the answers you are looking for, and you'll come to understand that you are assuming things in your question that are not correct. Suggest you read the material and discover this for yourself.

And you should do a Forum Search on David Icke and Credo Mutwa to have more info.

Thank you for the correction MC, as i said, i wasn't 100% sure and i didn't want to just tell someone without knowing for sure that aliens eat people, the last thing i'd want to do is take the C's out of context, or cause confusion about the topic of E.T.'s.

And eliansito, vulcan has a good suggestion, definately read the wave, it contains many quotes from don juan, who describes how to make oneself unpalatable to the predators/lizzies/4D STS. It's good to keep in mind that there are NO SHORTCUTS when it comes to this kind of thing, so sorry if i'm bursting your bubble here, there is no magic potion, herb, drug, substance, etc. that will keep 4D STS from feeding on you. To further elaborate, to make oneself "inedible" to the lizzies is a process of INNER WORK, making changes in the inner life. There is nothing material that will do this for you. In order to be inedible to them requires discipline, knowledge, observation, and strict attention to objective reality.

In other words, it's a lotta work, dude! :D I hope i don't appear to be exercising self-importance, I make no claims whatsoever that I am superior in any way whether it be spiritually or otherwise, just thought i'd point out a couple important points. Besides, this whole process is a lot of fun!!

Back
Top Bottom