I have some questions about SOTT!

Soul wrote:
<< If nature has no connection to the consciousness and functions on it own mechanisms then... >>

Soul, what if your built-in assumption (that "nature" has no consciousness) is incorrect? It seems that this assumption must be addressed before building on it. What is nature, and why is it separate from us?

Hello I am new. My name is April and I am a recovering New Age-aholic. hahahah! :D I have pulled my head out of my you know what and am on board! No fruitloops of New Age Love for meeee! Lovely to have found this board. Thank you.

Lirpa said:
Hello I am new. My name is April and I am a recovering New Age-aholic. hahahah! :D I have pulled my head out of my you know what and am on board! No fruitloops of New Age Love for meeee! Lovely to have found this board. Thank you.
Welcome to the forum Lirpa.

Lot of artilces to read.

And by the way, if you are looking for a specific subject, there is a search function that can help you quite a lot.

And at the top you have The Signs Page which would bring you to the real news.

Lirpa, I'm just curious, why did you post your introduction in this thread of all places? You also posted an identical intro in the "Is there any good news?" thread. But welcome to the forum.

After I posted here I realized it was an old thread so I found a newer one to introduce myself. Apologies for the repeated posts. :)

Back
Top Bottom