I think I noticed a programming moment.

DoctorQ

The Force is Strong With This One
Let me start by saying that I am using AI translation from Polish to English, so if anything seems unclear or funny, it might not be the case in reality.

I don't participate actively on the forum, but I have been reading discussions for many years, analyzing a lot of what is found in the recorded C sessions (I think I've read all of them, especially on the Polish page of the Cassiopaean Experiment).When I joined the forum, I described myself and mentioned in one sentence that I've been plagued by nightmares for a long time, in which I'm attacked by something I can never see.The pattern is often the same.

A dream begins, and at the very start, everything looks fine, but for unknown reasons, the scenario turns into various situations where I find myself in terrifying circumstances. One such example is a house I am walking through, and at some point, I notice that the door is open. One of my children did not close the main door. So, I go to close it and at that moment realize it is too late—I feel the presence of something evil that has already entered. I then turn to see it and deal with it, attack it, fight it—but there is nothing there. Right after this, I wake up immediately, feeling a strong tingling all over my body.It feels like an intense energy drain. I feel like something has sucked out my energy. Then I calm down and go back to sleep. Usually, the nightmare does not return the same evening, but I am deeply shaken afterward. It is quite traumatic.

After reading many C sessions and comments from Laura and those who participated in the sessions, I understood that it might be something attaching to me or regularly using my energy. I try to think rationally and carefully analyze what is happening to me and around me, but this... this is very strong.

A few weeks ago, something changed.
I was reading a thread written by Joe: Descriptions of the Afterlife - 5th Density and it dawned on me that in an existential context—beyond the physical world, my thoughts have much greater significance than I previously believed. I thought about it in the context of understanding the phenomenon that (when our body dies) if something defines us, it will be everything that remains of us, our consciousness, our inner world, our dreams, memories, addictions, and many other things. This means nothing else but the fact that thoughts have much greater importance and value than I could have imagined.

I also realized (being almost 48 years old) that I am a person filled with prejudices that significantly obscure the reality around me and that they introduce polarization into my life.This was good, revealing but also depressing—because changing and rebuilding my view of this world at my age will be very costly and difficult—if I can do anything about it at all.

Yesterday I watched one of the first episodes of The Most Dangerous Idea In The World Explained, and I must say, it is completely different to read the C session records translated into Polish than to listen to Laura explain all of this "live."

Change.
Yesterday I was under the influence of analyzing the film in which Laura spoke about the continuous effort to manipulate our consciousness by aliens. I thought that all this alien infrastructure might have individual "guardians" who would be assigned to specific people. They will especially carefully ensure that emotions and feelings that do not belong to us appear in our minds. I think they will pay individual attention to human beings who are entering this transformation, and it will become more and more intense.

The dream started normally as always, it did not foreshadow anything bad—but for the first time in many, many years, I noticed the moment when the displayed story changes to a bad scenario. I noticed that strange margin in the dream, that one single second, in which I felt much earlier that someone or something was imposing the course of events on me. It wasn't very clear, but clear enough that I noticed it.What was coming in that second—was not mine.I felt that someone was changing this scenario and turning it bad without my conscious consent.If I had to describe it exactly—the imposition of a bad scenario (by something that wanted to control the situation) was so subtle that it proceeded in something I would call a neutral transition from point 1 to 0 and back to 1. It's hard for me to illustrate it better, but that's exactly how it happened.

I rejected this change. I interrupted the dream and woke up. There was no tingling of the body. There was no noticeable energy drain.I think I caught the moment when an alien horror scenario was being introduced. Nothing bad happened that night.I felt good.

Thank you, Laura, for what you do for us.

@DoctorQ , acquiring the knowledge and application of that knowledge creates the understanding, which raises the awareness level needed for defense.

Even at 48, you have more than half of your life in front of you to bring the change that is needed to open the door to more knowledge. You have prejudices and we have them too. Accepting those is the first step towards “knowing thyself”. Most of the “work” is on the self before the self is ready to serve others. Remeber that the depression is a stepping stone to progress. I’d say continue listening to the remainder of the series and you shall realise a lot more.
Good luck!

Let me start by saying that I am using AI translation from Polish to English, so if anything seems unclear or funny, it might not be the case in reality.

I don't participate actively on the forum, but I have been reading discussions for many years, analyzing a lot of what is found in the recorded C sessions (I think I've read all of them, especially on the Polish page of the Cassiopaean Experiment).When I joined the forum, I described myself and mentioned in one sentence that I've been plagued by nightmares for a long time, in which I'm attacked by something I can never see.The pattern is often the same.

A dream begins, and at the very start, everything looks fine, but for unknown reasons, the scenario turns into various situations where I find myself in terrifying circumstances. One such example is a house I am walking through, and at some point, I notice that the door is open. One of my children did not close the main door. So, I go to close it and at that moment realize it is too late—I feel the presence of something evil that has already entered. I then turn to see it and deal with it, attack it, fight it—but there is nothing there. Right after this, I wake up immediately, feeling a strong tingling all over my body.It feels like an intense energy drain. I feel like something has sucked out my energy. Then I calm down and go back to sleep. Usually, the nightmare does not return the same evening, but I am deeply shaken afterward. It is quite traumatic.

After reading many C sessions and comments from Laura and those who participated in the sessions, I understood that it might be something attaching to me or regularly using my energy. I try to think rationally and carefully analyze what is happening to me and around me, but this... this is very strong.

A few weeks ago, something changed.
I was reading a thread written by Joe: Descriptions of the Afterlife - 5th Density and it dawned on me that in an existential context—beyond the physical world, my thoughts have much greater significance than I previously believed. I thought about it in the context of understanding the phenomenon that (when our body dies) if something defines us, it will be everything that remains of us, our consciousness, our inner world, our dreams, memories, addictions, and many other things. This means nothing else but the fact that thoughts have much greater importance and value than I could have imagined.

I also realized (being almost 48 years old) that I am a person filled with prejudices that significantly obscure the reality around me and that they introduce polarization into my life.This was good, revealing but also depressing—because changing and rebuilding my view of this world at my age will be very costly and difficult—if I can do anything about it at all.

Yesterday I watched one of the first episodes of The Most Dangerous Idea In The World Explained, and I must say, it is completely different to read the C session records translated into Polish than to listen to Laura explain all of this "live."

Change.
Yesterday I was under the influence of analyzing the film in which Laura spoke about the continuous effort to manipulate our consciousness by aliens. I thought that all this alien infrastructure might have individual "guardians" who would be assigned to specific people. They will especially carefully ensure that emotions and feelings that do not belong to us appear in our minds. I think they will pay individual attention to human beings who are entering this transformation, and it will become more and more intense.

The dream started normally as always, it did not foreshadow anything bad—but for the first time in many, many years, I noticed the moment when the displayed story changes to a bad scenario. I noticed that strange margin in the dream, that one single second, in which I felt much earlier that someone or something was imposing the course of events on me. It wasn't very clear, but clear enough that I noticed it.What was coming in that second—was not mine.I felt that someone was changing this scenario and turning it bad without my conscious consent.If I had to describe it exactly—the imposition of a bad scenario (by something that wanted to control the situation) was so subtle that it proceeded in something I would call a neutral transition from point 1 to 0 and back to 1. It's hard for me to illustrate it better, but that's exactly how it happened.

I rejected this change. I interrupted the dream and woke up. There was no tingling of the body. There was no noticeable energy drain.I think I caught the moment when an alien horror scenario was being introduced. Nothing bad happened that night.I felt good.

Thank you, Laura, for what you do for us.
AMAZING! Brilliant insights, and well done for reaching out despite English not being your first language. Thanks so much for sharing your views and experiences. They are meaningful and genuine.

Back
Top Bottom