A New Puzzle

I went to the woods and i got IT,
I sat down and had a look at IT,
I tryed to get IT,
I saw that i could not get IT,
so i took IT home.

What is IT

A thorn ;)

if you are in the woods it means a splinter can get into you but you saw it and could not get it out, so when you got home the splinter was still in you.

rolyateel said:
A New Puzzle

I went to the woods and i got IT,
I sat down and had a look at IT,
I tryed to get IT,
I saw that i could not get IT,
so i took IT home.

What is IT
IT is a waiter that only got tipped two pounds on a 25 pound bill.

Thank you Domivr Thats funny, you post says alot!, maybe more work is needed on the view and humourings of other selfves. Sorry for the spelling but thats me -a self..My Post was in a non-serious location(tickle me) . Nice avitar, bit serious!, and it was only a puzzle!.....oh sorry, your being sarcastic/////got it now sorry!!

Yes it is a thorn. Well Done Adam.
I was 10 when this old guy who loocked after 50+ hunting beagles told me this, as he was teaching me to skin donated calf that had died in the winter months to feed these dogs, it took me a week to figure this puzzle out. By the way i wouldnt and havent gone hunting since i was 13
He was 98 and wow what a fun man, did give me insight to what was going on in ww2, he crashed his spitfire into the english channel, and broke alot of bones, was rescued and spent his remaining life looking after the 'royal rock beagles' after that wow 60 years looking after dogs!, amazing life people have. all respect

rolyateel said:
Thank you Domivr Thats funny, you post says alot!, maybe more work is needed on the view and humourings of other selfves. Sorry for the spelling but thats me -a self..My Post was in a non-serious location(tickle me) . Nice avitar, bit serious!, and it was only a puzzle!.....oh sorry, your being sarcastic/////got it now sorry!!
I am not trying to bash you. I realized after you posted this puzzle that the waiter really didn't get a great tip in your last puzzle and that it would be a funny guess to this puzzle.

You are right, more work is needed on the view and humorings of other selves whether it be mine or external ones.

Back
Top Bottom