ICA: "Assessing Russian Activities and Intentions in Recent US Elections"

JonnyRadar

The Living Force
I thought this might deserve it's own thread. If not, mods please feel free to move it or remove it. But, this is such a blatant piece of propaganda (in my humble opinion), that is deserves it's own place in the Propaganda board.

I just finished reading it, and could barely stand reading the vague and open-ended language that makes up this "damning assessment." It would be ok, honestly, if it were an opinion piece. But this is supposed to be a highly credible intelligence analysis that seals the deal on Putin's alleged meddling in the US elections.

I had admittedly been slightly curious to see this when it came out. I was thinking "Ok, maybe they will release some evidence, let's see what they've got." Nope.

One example is "Putin most likely wanted to discredit Secretary Clinton because he has publicly blamed her since 2011 for inciting mass protests against his regime in late 2011 and early 2012, and because he holds a grudge for comments he almost certainly saw as disparaging him."

Feel free to pull out your own gems and highlight the fallacies.

_https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/3254229-ICA-2017-01.html#document/p2

I hear that some people are now saying that portions of it were plagiarized though I can't track down from where.

Gee wizz they really do like making things up by attributing thoughts feelings and actions to Putin. :(

I think Hillary lost the election more due to the actions and interactions of John Podesta (courtesy of wikileaks) as well as the revelations from Project Veritas (courtesy of James Okeefe).

Back
Top Bottom