Ides of March

I will light a candle in his honor as well. There there are few if any of his stature in our times or if there are they choose to remain hidden for the moment.

Should be an interesting weekend:

Commemoration of Julius Caesar's murder.

Courtney Brown's "announcement"

Possible false flag in the Ukraine (beginning of WW3?)

The people of the Crimea make their choice.

And where in the Hell is that airplane???

Might be better if the World was not quite so interesting.

Mac

Mac said:
I will light a candle in his honor as well. There there are few if any of his stature in our times or if there are they choose to remain hidden for the moment.

Should be an interesting weekend:

Commemoration of Julius Caesar's murder.

Courtney Brown's "announcement"

Possible false flag in the Ukraine (beginning of WW3?)

The people of the Crimea make their choice.

And where in the Hell is that airplane???

Might be better if the World was not quite so interesting.

Mac

I will do the same too. Things really do seem crazy in the world at the moment. I like the idea of a purple candle too.

I've got a cool picture of Caesar to use, also! So ya'll might want to print one out and frame it.

Yes I'll light a candle or two in a little while. I've got green, red & white one. He must've being the most "worthy opponent" to TPTB for millennia. That needs to be remembered, celebrated & respected in some way. I'd love to see a Caesar-quenelle flag flying high or something. Maybe one day we can truly celebrate those that have sacrificed themselves for the future generations. (especially those who are "unrecognized" or undervalued)

La ringrazio. Riposare in pace.

I think we should remember him in his triumphal aspect:

Mantegna:
Triumph9-Mantegna-Julius-Caesar.jpg

Rubens take-off of Mantegna:

triumph-of-caesar.jpg

I prefer the bottom one. I'm not diggin' those ominous looking clouds though. Isn't there anything with him in glorious sunshine? I'd rather hold that picture in mind rather than doom & gloom, there's more than enough of that around.

I will do the same. And thanks Laura and the team for letting us discover this magnificent man!

Attachments

• 2996756893_1_3_iBkvqQoR.jpg
    2996756893_1_3_iBkvqQoR.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 467
Back
Top Bottom