Imminent Alien Disclosure?

Don't the C's mentioned that there are also members in the secret orders that do more STO than the average members?
So that it is in balance...
Maybe I missremember that.
Not sure if this is the session you're thinking of, but it fits:

11/12/94

Q: (L) So it is necessary to have a pathway of service to self in order for the pathway of service to others to exist?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) And those who are in the quorum and the illuminati ...

A: Blends in middle.

Q: (L) So it is necessary to have the darkness in order to have the light...

A: Yes.

Q: (L) And it is necessary to have the Lizzies in order to have the Cassiopaeans...

A: Close.

Q: (L) And both groups evolved through the Masonic organizations..

A: Freemasonry is human reflection in physical of these processes.
And from this post:
In the Wave, Laura wrote: “We begin to see that everything is not quite as simple as we might have thought. You can’t just say that the good guys wear white hats and the bad guys wear black T-shirts. There is no easy answer. But, we knew this all along. We know it from our own natures, and from the fact that every family has black sheep and white sheep and everything in between. We can’t get on our soapbox and declare that the Masons or Illuminati are implementing a plan to control the world and take away free will. On the other hand, there may certainly be elements in both organizations and others with such plans. And, of course, the practical implication of this is the fact that the followers of the Service-to-Self pathway use their free will to violate the free will of others through lies and deceptions. And, of course, the cleverest of these lies is to blame everything that they do themselves on someone or something else while they, themselves, continue to conceal their presence and true nature.”

On the Brotherhood of the Serpent references in 11/11/95, Laura writes: “The Cassiopaeans are here indicating that there is a subtle, but distinct difference between the Brotherhood of the Serpent and the Quorum. Yes, the Quorum is a group with advanced knowledge and abilities, but their objectives and intent are to preserve Free Will for all, while the objectives of the Brotherhood are to manipulate, dominate and control others.”

Yesterday I saw the following german video (I saw the 2h version behind a pay wall):

UFO-Insider-Konferenz an der Stanford-Universität: The Sol Foundation

UFO Insider Conference at Stanford University: The Sol Foundation

The video description (DeepL translation):

Key experts, military and intelligence officials spoke at Stanford University last weekend about the planned disclosure of UFO information and materials. Robert Fleischer was there for you.

The SOL Foundation is a newly established think tank that addresses the philosophical, political and scientific implications of Unidentified Anomalous Phenomena (UAP). The Foundation is led by Prof. Garry Nolan from the Department of Pathology at Stanford University School of Medicine and the sociocultural anthropologist Dr. Peter Skafish. SOL is legally advised by, among others, the former Inspector General of the secret services, Charles McCullough III, who also represents the whistleblower David Grusch as a lawyer.

Over two days, leading researchers from around the world discussed the various challenges associated with the disclosure of UFO information. Speakers included Harvard astronomer Prof. Avi Loeb, astronomer Dr. Beatriz Villaroel, physicist Dr. Kevin Knuth, researcher Dr. Jacques Vallée, religious scholar Dr. Diana Walsh Pasulka, New York Times journalist Leslie Kean, long-time intelligence scientist Dr. Harold Puthoff, Canadian Member of Parliament Larry Maguire, former US Navy Rear Admiral Dr. Tim Gallaudet, political scientist Dr. Jairus Victor Grove, former US Army Colonel Karl Nell, AI entrepreneur Jonathan Berte, former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence Christopher Mellon, space medicine expert Dr. Iya Whitley, religious scholar Dr. Paul Thigpen, Rice University Dean Dr. Jeff Kripal and UFO whistleblower David Grusch.

Among the 200 invited guests were numerous high-ranking military personnel, intelligence officers and scientists as well as investors and a few journalists. Robert Fleischer was the only German to attend the conference and reports first-hand on the course that was set for the future of UFO Disclosure.

Guests at the conference had the following rules
No pictures/videos.
You can talk about what the speakers said, but not about the private conversations between them.
And this what Robert reports here.

I took the transcript of the video and translated it:
Transcript
0:00
at Stanford University in California last weekend there was a high-profile ufo conference the HU
0:07
is HU of experts, military and intelligence officers debated the future of UAP research there and
0:14
about the disclosure of government information on how to protect humanity as much as possible.
0:20
that there are no human intelligences with superior technology on our planet.
0:27
what exactly is discussed there you can now find out first-hand here
0:33
at
0:46
First Contact Welcome back to First Contact, the programme about the most important issue facing humanity.
0:53
or if we don't watch out that it threatens to overrun us I would like to say right at the beginning if you like the
0:59
this programme seems a bit us and my statements are peppered with many contradictions then
1:06
it's because I'm still completely jet lagged 9 hours time difference between Europe and San Francisco
1:13
leave their mark especially when you have to do this jetl twice in a row but I have someone here
1:19
with me who will hopefully save my arse and that is, as always, my fabulous pomann pomann ja save your
1:26
ass ready okay um yeah so let's start right away the uh
1:35
so that right at the beginning as a uh as a warning but I would like to start before
1:41
we talk about this scference which is really the event of the decade
1:46
I really have to say that I would like to draw your attention to the fact that my book is now finally available for pre-order, so you are here what
1:53
now published by tigerpress you can pre-order it it should be ready before Christmas and uh exactly
2:01
go to the website buchkompliiten.de and you will find one in this book a very
2:07
very good overview of this topic especially intended for beginners
2:12
but also for people who already know a lot about it and the implications and the
2:19
yes I'll say borderline scientific aspects of the phenomenon you will get a very very good
2:26
overview and the fact that this conference is now being held at Stanford University has also shown me that I can really
2:33
gold right with what I wrote there, both in terms of the cases and the developments
2:38
and the implications, so I think a book like this has been published in German-speaking countries in recent years.
2:44
and it's going to take some time, it's not just going to be 200 pages, that's for sure.
2:50
I think it's probably more like 400-500 pages that's not yet the case
2:56
so please get it pre-ordered I would be very happy so and now we are talking about the
3:01
conference it was a it was the
3:08
founding meeting of the Soul Foundation and oh so and so that you believe me that I was there yes so here is
3:15
my here is my my my my nametag that's what I'm going to do that you can also
3:20
that's the best proof because no, no, that's what Ros over there in the copy shop said to me and
3:26
they'll never get that out and here's the programme booklet what they had on our chairs, um
3:33
Photo evidence would make more sense and that's exactly and that's just the point now there is no photo evidence so
3:40
because we've all been instructed not to take photos or record under any circumstances and
3:47
uh and that so that has its reasons so you have to first of all
3:52
to the framework of this whole story you have to say first of all um it has to do with the
3:58
um it took place here at Stanford University in a building uh that was called Yang Seng uh
4:07
some moment here this is this this is this building up here on the top floor there's a big
4:13
um well such a big conference room and that was in there
4:20
um in the breaks you could always go out here and this is a huge complex this this uh
4:28
campus so it's really you can get lost in there you really have to know where it is and um it was already a
4:36
little bit hidden and exactly the day before I went there with my
4:42
dear friend Dr Beatrice bia Roel we were both jet lagged and so we could
4:49
so early in the morning, she's from Sweden and was also one of the speakers there and just wanted to
4:54
where it was and we took a little walk from the hotel to there, about 20 minutes to get there.
4:59
um, that's the main building there in the background, that's the main building right there and you can
5:06
so here this is the main building so from the side again the weather was about the same as here on
5:12
Mallorca so 18° a little bit windy a little bit stormy and it was a closed
5:19
round so it was an event where you could only come in with a special invitation and as I said you could
5:26
I already realise who I am from and you weren't allowed in Berlin took forever
5:34
took so long until here exactly so you were not allowed to take photos in the hall but then I took a photo here during the break
5:40
from the courtyard so you can see that this was really an official Stanford University
5:46
event and not just something where someone had rented a room in the conference room in order to
5:54
to pull off something crazy, the whole thing was organised especially by these two
6:02
people here that I'm going to show you again right now, Professor Gary Nolan from the Department of Pathology
6:11
Institute of Stanford University School of Medicine and from the sociocultural
6:17
anthropologist Dr Peter Skayfis, who is also more of an international person, so he has
6:24
who has actually only ever lived abroad and has a very
6:30
international perspective on the whole topic, there were 200 people there, the
6:38
event was actually opened with the urgent appeal that
6:44
nothing should be filmed nothing should be tweeted during the event and that people from
6:52
of the government are also present and that it is important to remember that this is a classified meeting
7:00
i.e. a non-classified meeting and that and it was explicitly called for no secret
7:06
information here and that was of course therefore important
7:12
because there were many people many insiders from the secret service there were many scientists experts and so on
7:19
and we want to go through it here now and we can't do it in the we can't do it in full length
7:24
on Youtube I would like to say briefly who was there e.g. AVI Lob
7:33
Gary Nolan jacqu Diana wel Pulka the religious scientist Peter
7:39
skayfish Leslie Kane was there dr Harold putthof was there by the way who was a total
7:46
nice totally nice person I really have to say that moment I still get this
7:53
I couldn't help but take a selfie with him, he is a legend of the
8:00
man so okay this has now is proof this is clearly Stanford you and putof
8:06
that has to be first you can do it all in photoshop the gpt4 take a picture
8:11
of me and H and then Larry muire was there a
8:16
member of the Canadian parliament who recently made a name for himself because he wrote this letter that became known to the public.
8:23
to the Minister of National Defence in which he gives information about the fact that the five secret services
8:29
community itself, i.e. transnational UAP research on these recovered
8:35
space dishes yes then the Rear Admiral Timothy Gallow was there so
8:44
former Rear Admiral of the US Navy it was a political scientist
8:51
from the University of Hawaii jirus Victor Grove who talked about the future scenarios of disclosure
8:58
what needs to be prevented who was also there I'm going to show a
9:03
a little bit out of the sewing box nobody can forbid me that was at the
9:09
bus journey where for some reason I ended up on the shuttle bus with the speakers
9:15
here we see Beatrice B Roel no she was the reason why I was there she has
9:20
she said she wants to take me there she is sitting there next to the former colonel Karl Nell who
9:27
who worked with David grush and who confirmed him and that
9:32
here is Harold Putthof and here we see Christopher Manon and back here we see Jonathan Berte who is also a
9:38
Belgian and also plays an important role at the sou Foundation, so he was also a Belgian.
9:45
then we had Jonathan Berte who gave a very interesting talk
9:50
about the European perspective of Christopher Mellon, who we'll talk about later, who I heard there
9:55
then an absolute highlight was that the former inspector general
10:03
in the intelligence community and NSA special investigator Charles McCollo the third
10:08
was there and told a bit about the yes about the
10:16
investigations about the work he is doing to make the whistleblowers heard i
10:22
Whitley from it's a space scientist and
10:28
a space psychologist and a space medical scientist who has special expertise in space science.
10:35
states of consciousness of astronauts and that you have to take this seriously and that this has big implications for the whole
10:42
UAP topic then there was a religious scientist called Paul thickpan then Jeff gpel spoke
10:48
from Rice University who, uh, well, who in my opinion
10:54
has one of the best inside insights you can imagine uh Jeff gple and it became the
11:01
David grush was added at the end and it is, as always, the most important
11:07
things that the most important things that have been discussed don't happen during the conference of course.
11:12
but um in the round about um I'll stick to I'll stick to
11:18
to the agreement in this programme that I will talk about what has been discussed
11:24
and that I also mention from the people you know who was in the audience and what they said but that I now
11:29
I'm not going to go into who said what to me on the sidelines of the conference, er
11:35
I just think it's fair because we don't have to, it's not that I have to
11:40
secret or anything like that or that I've somehow risen in some kind of mountain club or
11:46
something like that but it's just about um that it was a very important meeting that was not an ufo conference
11:52
but it was a meeting where the most important decision-makers really seriously, uh, in a protected setting
11:59
talked about how we bring the topic to the public now that's the question then would be
12:04
how did you get in there I'm a decision maker no I'm not no it was but there were also a few
12:10
journalists there so there were a few uh a few American podcasters
12:15
were also there and I had also registered on the website
12:21
had asked if I could come in and I also knew someone from before who was there at the sol Foundation
12:28
and he made sure that I got my invitation as the only German there.
12:34
I didn't meet anyone else from Germany, but I did meet someone who came up to me and said
12:40
he was an Austrian, an Austrian scientist who had been in Austria since 2004.
12:47
California at another university doing research in the biomedical field and
12:53
who was also interested in the topic and that's when we briefly
12:59
German otherwise I didn't see anyone there who was German
13:05
mhm but that's also what it's called in good German
13:11
that now times there Robert will not point out but the importance of you in this community is not in the range
13:19
the so to speak esoteric shallow water dwellers but you have now arrived in the attic yes so if you
13:26
the names we've just heard it would have been shorter to mention who wasn't there than
13:33
to list who all was there because that's actually all now I'm just wondering if I can really think of anyone
13:40
maybe our German professor who works with avilob Kal
13:48
no he works Hakan Kayal doesn't work with avilob oh okay no he doesn't work with avilob
13:55
that's true, but I have already um so I really like to inform everyone
14:00
from the German community about everything
14:05
off the record and so on because I really like to
14:11
because I think that, and it's also become clear, that will now also be the case in the further
14:18
progression, so while we're here in Europe and still wasting our time
14:23
talking about whether UFOs even exist and branding all people and on psiram and elsewhere
14:30
as crazy ufospinners is going on at Stanford an an an an
14:35
the leading university at one of the leading universities in the world in a blatant elephant round table already
14:41
about how to get this out to the public and how to do it with the help of investors and so on.
14:49
I want to say briefly that there was a man sitting to the left of me who was quite a
14:56
million billion what probably uh investor uh who just
15:02
one of the many investors I was talking to a lot of people of course and on the other side sat a
15:10
a well-known fighter chat pilot that you know from
15:15
uh from the American yes so that's not really a
15:23
doubt that this issue is real it's just not recognised in Europe and especially in
15:28
Germany, at least not officially, and I think that's a great pity because I am somehow
15:35
German by nationality even if I don't live there anymore, but I think it's a shame that I have to watch how Germany is lagging behind.
15:41
Germany, the land of poets and thinkers, is missing out here
15:47
here just an incredibly important trend but well let's let it go
15:54
we don't need to talk about it, it will catch up with us, so to speak, there's no question whether that will happen
15:59
but then you can just talk about it uh who the consultants or who the
16:05
regulators of public opinion and whether you can do anything else with these people except them
16:11
um to send them into horticulture yes that's the consequence but let's go inside because I have your notes now
16:18
and without blushing I can say that you said the
16:24
most important of the last 10 years or what did you say so I would call it one of the most important ever my
16:29
opinion, so from what I've read, I would say that's hard to top now because it's about
16:34
so it's a lot of insights but the importance of how deep it goes and about
16:40
what we're actually talking about and then how it's no longer like you said
16:45
no longer talked about whether it exists but with what dosage
16:50
homeopathic or allopathic or how to take it
16:55
facts into the bloodstream of societies without severe immune reactions with fatal consequences.
17:02
anaphylactic shock that has been the topic of this conference apart from the facts
17:09
in itself who knows what and where do we actually stand there has been the main topic yes
17:15
how do we get that into the discussion in people's heads now?
17:21
without causing a catastrophe exactly so m the first few speeches at
17:28
we can summarise them like this on YouTube, but I would like to ask for your understanding that we have to
17:35
that we will make the most important part of the programme in the closed area for our subscribers on exoagazin TV, namely
17:41
so if I add up my travelling expenses alone then I come to three and a half to 4000 $ there are
17:48
not including the taxis and the and and going out to eat with people and the
17:54
all around costs and time and what else you spend there, not to mention the stress
18:00
so it was a it was I went there at my own expense I have to do it again somehow
18:05
otherwise I'll get stressed with my wife and my children also want to get something for Christmas, so I can't spend the money here.
18:12
family money and then not try to recoup the money somehow, so please, if you don't mind
18:17
topic seriously interests you, please take out a subscription to exomagazin TV and you'll get the full picture.
18:23
I want to say I just read my favourite quote for Chuck nor it is now that Chuck Norris
18:30
occasionally manages to convince his wife that he was right and she was wrong for the rest of the world that
18:36
not yes um well so my wife is very understanding I really must say that
18:43
but that was that was of course I mean that's one that's one that's not
18:50
so that's really one that was also really exhausting these 9 hours
18:55
time difference at all and in a short time uh and then back again and so as I said I'm
19:02
all still a bit plem plem so let's start now avilob was there at the beginning and has
19:09
I saw him a fortnight ago at Sorbon University, by the way, and he's
19:14
astronomy professor from Harvard University director of the Galileo project, which is about searching for
19:20
extraterrestrial intelligence and he's got a lot to say about his research.
19:28
that it all started with the discovery of interstellar objects
19:34
namely umua mua and then there were two others who presented the Galileo project and he talked about the
19:41
gave more details about which m which methods they use in the Galileo project to
19:47
to do celestial monitoring so they have a go to make that clear again
19:53
it's about three interstellar objects that have hit the Earth or have flown past it, so to speak, at
19:59
in any case objects that are not from our solar system but are travelling through it, so to speak, or just like in the
20:05
case of what they pulled up in the Mariana Trench where they found it, so at least remnants of it around
20:13
then to see what it is yes, what has passed by us, so not a comet or anything else but
20:19
extrastellar objects g the size of a football field yes and in August
20:26
In 2019 there was a Boris, uh, that was probably a metre tall
20:31
must have shown no abnormal properties but uh they were
20:37
in any case interstellar that means from outside the um the solar system
20:42
that's how I understood it so and and and then he showed a few pictures and also
20:48
um his observation systems which is a kind of observation station which consists of
20:54
different sensors there costs a total of 250 000 dollars for such an observation station there
21:02
so there's a dalc infrared dalc for the sensors, for example, they call it
21:08
it really looks a bit like the dalc at dr who this thing and
21:13
came infrared direction infrared cameras in all directions to monitor the sky in the infrared range there
21:19
the most interesting things happen and then there's an OS system for acoustic
21:25
surveillance then you have a skyw system which is a passive radar system
21:31
oh so the acoustic surveillance system also makes recordings in the infrasound and ultrasound range then you have
21:37
then you have another one called PacMan that records the environmental conditions like magnetometers
21:42
temperature humidity and so on then they also monitor the microwave spectrum and they also have a
21:50
high-resolution camera and it's all connected to cloud computing and the
21:55
file, the data is then uploaded to the cloud using Elon Musk's Star Link satellites and then stored there.
22:02
analysed there are apparently currently two observation stations from the Galileo project, one called pigeonide and
22:09
then they've also had an Oberon Ranch since September 2023 and it even uses satellite images to look for
22:15
down and of course they want to install more such monitoring stations
22:22
but as I said, it costs quite a lot of money and avilob also said so if it is
22:27
there is an investor here who wants a sensor station after his name then you are welcome to come to me
22:33
maybe we will have the Warren bey sensor station soon or I don't know so it's really us
22:40
a lot of investors then he talked about this interstellar
22:47
meteor expedition in June 2023 that cost 1.5 million there are
22:53
they went by boat into the Atlantic Pacific Ocean there
22:59
where they were made aware by the Ministry of Defence that something had really come down there
23:05
um sorry today is allowed or it is now after the time
23:11
in los in in in San Francisco it's now early at 6R or so 6 o'clock in the morning
23:17
we have 3 o'clock 4 o'clock we have now yes so 7 and I have the and I have been through the night now so please
23:23
always keep that in mind um and they talked about it before um they are there by boat
23:29
went out there with a big magnet um so little metal balls um collected 717 pieces in number
23:38
and examined them and found out that the iron isotopes are different and the composition of the
23:45
are very strange elements like l lantinum berelium and others
23:51
and this composition of this metal structure of these metallic spheres is very different from, uh, from
23:58
that normally occurs in the solar system he also said something about the fact that he was in the mainstream press
24:04
criticised that people are claiming that this is just coal ash and there
24:09
so he said please guys we've used magnets in we've used magnets to pull these things from the ground from the ocean floor
24:15
so how is that Co as contains very little iron yes so that
24:21
is a impossible that we have mixed it up, well, one of his rules is not to be friendly with
24:27
science advocates in quotes who ignore facts that don't agree with their models so that's constant
24:34
he gave a very similar lecture a fortnight ago in Paris, where he also mentioned the name he was referring to as a
24:42
game developer known to all of us who is hoped by the mass media as the great defender of science
24:48
and a clear-thinking person who said no, so people like that should be put on
24:55
in any case and let's keep our eyes on the ball and not on the audience and avoid getting muddy in the
25:03
the highest heights of scientific practice where the oxygen content is too low for your critics also nice yes
25:10
exactly and then at the end he said a very, very wise sentence it's important to be an optimist that
25:16
Life is a self-fulfilling prophecy that's exactly how I see it aVI is great so and
25:23
then it was Beatrice B's turn um and I would like to see her again right away
25:29
show typical swede yes how does that actually come about no she is her
25:35
so her family comes from Spain, she comes from Russia and
25:43
she doesn't really have much of a connection with Spain anymore but she did live in but Maline lived in
25:49
Spain also speaks Spanish also speaks Russian also speaks English and Swedish so she is a
25:56
very very so she is a very bright and smart person and such an incredible person.
26:01
and incredibly likeable, so we really got on really well and we will definitely talk about a lot of things in the future.
26:09
is an assistant professor at I think the Nordic Institute in Stockholm if I remember correctly I still have to
26:16
I'll have to see if I'm talking rubbish m Assistant Professor at Nordic
26:23
Institute for Theoretical Physics in Sweden and she's the director of the basco project and that's just about
26:29
that you um uh that you uh
26:35
um on old photographic plates to find objects that might then disappear
26:42
so the idea is to discover UFOs in space on old photographs before there were satellites, so to speak, and it has
26:48
actually so um talked about it she has photographic plates of 19 of the
26:55
50s which are less sensitive than CCD sensors but it's
27:00
there were no satellites back then and that's why it's so good for
27:06
c c research I'm sorry as long as you don't do Yeti research
27:12
you can still do research she has terabytes of image data in the
27:20
automated searches through 600 million objects and has found thousands of
27:25
of short-lived phenomena, so something like lightning that
27:31
within 15 minutes, they are on one photo and not on the other, and on 12
27:37
April 1950 nine simultaneously appearing nine simultaneously appearing such
27:44
appearances that were on one disc and a few minutes later they were no longer on the other disc.
27:51
and they have investigated this in detail, so they have no astrophysical explanation for it
27:58
so objects that are not simply in the starry sky but appear and disappear again that exactly those go away
28:03
then go away again and that and and what is that supposed to have been yes and so there is no
28:09
astrophysical explanation for it meteors and everything can be ruled out they even have that also that the
28:15
photo plate would be defective is not possible they even have someone said well
28:21
uh maybe it went maybe maybe no maybe someone spit on it on the photo plate and
28:27
that's it could be no or spit on it and then they have so the then they have so
28:33
the spitters or whatever on the photo plate compared to what
28:38
you see there and that doesn't fit so it's also not a nuclear fallout so no image interference because of
28:44
nuclear tests or anything, and there can't be any reflections from
28:50
from satellites because there were no satellites before, no satellites
28:56
and um and it's interesting so you really have several examples where
29:02
these weird objects are listed like in a row on um from two
29:10
dates that are interesting and if I remember correctly 28 July 1952 and 19.07.152
29:21
m these are also such transients so such strange phenomena and these were, by the way, exactly the days has
29:28
she dropped by the way that those were exactly the days at
29:35
when this wave of surveillance took place over Washington DC oh well
29:40
that could of course be a pure coincidence yes so she is of course as I said the hard-core scientist who
29:46
who doesn't subscribe to any conspiracy theories or esoteric nonsense but it is
29:51
of course an interesting coincidence and she now has a global network of telescopes
29:56
which are synchronised and which are created precisely for the purpose of
30:03
to find such fleeting phenomena
30:08
and so their goal is to
30:15
to find such objects that flash for a second or so
30:21
they want to create a whole network of them they want to exclude the false positives and the last one
30:27
ultimate goal of this global telescope network project is to end up with
30:35
to bring such an extraterrestrial spaceship to earth to be able to study it there mhm which I think is a great idea.
30:41
thing and she's doing it with a she's also doing it with a with a high-ranking scientist
30:47
Dr Joffrey Marcy director of space laser awareness and director of great
30:52
breakthrough Listen programme so that's like I said that's at the at the at the
30:58
topnot City Community so the whole thing so dre
31:05
years if you want to do that it costs per telescope for 3 years
31:10
000$ for the instruments and for things that you have to rent together, so you also need money and I'm
31:18
confident that I will find someone who will allow her to do this research and then there was Kevin Knut who
31:25
is also a physicist I think
31:32
associate professor of physics at the University of Albany don't ask me what state that's in and
31:40
he talked about the physics of UAP and how to record it and how to monitor it and
31:46
and what is and what you could say about the drive and he has
31:52
so oh he's a member of uapx that's also a private organisation
31:58
company that examines the umm shore sightings to see what you can get out of it what you can get out of it
32:06
and he said, um, especially at the beginning of his presentation
32:11
that we don't actually understand that much in physics at the moment, um above all there is no
32:18
quantum theory about gravity that can't be explained that doesn't exist and that could be this ignorance
32:25
could influence our interpretation of unidentified anomalous phenomena mm so I think it has
32:33
that with the quantum theory of gravitation, for example, he said that, uh, it doesn't support the physical world view.
32:40
is not so watertight that you can, uh phenomena when they are seen
32:45
should be dismissed because they cannot be explained by physics because that was his example, that would be an essential element
32:50
gravitation is one of the four fundamental forces cannot be explained by quantum theory we are
32:55
so not so far that you could say we don't need to deal with it because it doesn't fit into the
33:01
science so that's a bit like the conversation you had with Harald Lesch at the moment, yes, whether the
33:06
physical realities whether we really understand all this so the answer from Kevin Knut was no we do
33:12
and that's why we should be open to phenomena, as we were at the beginning of science, that is, if you
33:18
can measure something can recognise something that does not fit into the explainable
33:25
um structure then we should still deal with it because we
33:30
not know everything are far from it exactly so Kevin Knut has then
33:37
still talked about the so his idea is just on the basis of the testimonies what you so
33:44
found in the Nimitz incident to the technical characteristics of this UAP.
33:49
the propulsion capabilities and so he started with that with the observables
33:57
with these five observables according to Luis elisondo and with the nimits with the nimits
34:04
incident in 2004 when these ticag-shaped objects hovered around the aircraft carrier off the west coast of the US there
34:11
it was observed how this ticag accelerated so fast in only 0.78
34:16
seconds from an altitude of 28,000 feet, i.e. just under 10 kilometres, to 0, i.e. to the surface of the sea
34:23
and he calculated how much energy was needed for this in
34:28
this lightning-fast acceleration and for this blatant uh speed and
34:33
he came up with 1100 gigawatts, which is an um a
34:40
multiple of the nuclear output of the USA if I'm right now
34:46
uh if I remember correctly here as I said it would have been much easier to report on it if I had been allowed to film something or
34:52
at least have a tape running but this way I have to rely on my own um notes
34:59
um he also said that um he also quoted Hermann Obert
35:05
oh so the exact he quoted Herman Obert he said there's incredible speeds that go through
35:11
radar observations so Hermann Obert is the father of that
35:16
of space travel who then went to the USA and so he also has
35:23
also the French scientist Claude vom mon naational Recherche scientific so V national
35:30
research centre in France also has radar observations of an object.
35:35
that has reached speeds of up to 350, i.e. 350 times the speed of sound, which is
35:42
is of course completely impossible according to our physics and has just said that there are such UAPs that have always been
35:48
have always been observed at supersonic speeds that show no signs of energy release when rimming off
35:55
or stop and he also said that electrical and magnetic effects have also been observed
36:03
and said they can also move between different environments like air and
36:09
water that is called transmedium travel or transmedium journey and has a
36:17
case described by a David Barnett in New Zealand I have to have a quick look here in the exact
36:25
February 1987 there was an incident 175 miles
36:33
northeast of New Zealand's North Island it was that one
36:41
there from November 1986 with daily
36:46
exercises from the Pacific Ocean from the Pacific Ocean.
36:52
Ocean and the ship was recognised as a
36:57
according to this report from a large uso we'll call it a uso submarine object now
37:03
unidentified submerge they call it a submarine unidentified submarine object
37:10
the ship was tracked by the it was 50 metres wide and 800 FET is 300 250 metres 250
37:18
m approximately so bigger than the biggest submarine the typhoon class ever built was exactly 30% longer
37:25
the ship first tracked at a distance of 20 km and then moved to a distance of 25 to 30 km.
37:32
seconds from this 20 km distance directly under the ship
37:37
swam or sank, i.e. the naval vessel that it observed, i.e. that it detected via the sonar yes
37:43
and then all the electricity on board failed, so they then
37:49
also calculated that the minimum speed was 1492 miles per hour, so over
37:55
2000 to 2000 km/h probably and the minimum that was more the
38:01
minimum acceleration was 4.5g with incredible speeds of almost 3000 miles
38:08
per hour and interestingly enough, this object was observed on sonar
38:14
m and he also gave several examples and said that so this transmium story that the
38:20
objects change from the air into the water and back that this has been reported for over 140 years since
38:27
so there's also the first case was from 187 1879 uh from the Persian Gulf and has
38:34
therefore suggested that we should observe our oceans but also the oceans
38:39
in the solar system there are also on other celestial bodies I think there's a moon of Jupiter
38:44
where there are also oceans there you should definitely have a look and and he also mentioned briefly at the end that
38:51
he is now starting a project with Professor Matthew Sidagis from the Albany
38:57
University on the question of how to attract UFOs to study them
39:03
um, and he says that we know that the UFOs
39:09
or detect nuclear weapons somehow and how do they actually do that and that's why now
39:15
his colleague Professor Sidegis has a lithium-powered nuclear fission reactor
39:22
so this is fusion fission is fission nuclear fission a lithium
39:28
fuelled nuclear fission reactor that can be used to create the UFO
39:35
observation facilities and so that is now the project bait like a fishing lure like a lure exactly exactly exactly
39:41
So that's the plan now and then there was a roundtable
39:46
Meeting with avil Beatrice be rel and Kevin Knut and there AVI was asked are
39:53
they had already been contacted by the secret service and then he, uh, first so a little bit
39:59
but then he said we make everything public and there were people from Arrow there, so from the one from
40:06
from the Pentagon and wanted to know from us what our technology looks like, what our technology looks like, it was very collegial
40:13
we are only interested in things that national security is not interested in
40:18
uh and that's true, I mean the
40:23
you have to be interested in public issues, so maybe he will certainly be interested somewhere
40:29
some secret service then that can't be said in that area he said he talked to him
40:35
and they were friendly and what they do is normally because
40:41
intelligence was primarily about the fact that he had no knowledge of skills
40:48
and sources and methods you would say or what is technically possible not
40:54
or what is being worked on is not leaking out, he is not there when he is there
41:00
objects travelling through space, it's not in the realm of national security
41:05
travelling just like that and then there was another lecture
41:12
by Gary Nolan about material science, or materials science, or
41:19
what do you call it in German from UAP material science
41:25
The background to materials science is that there are a whole range of
41:32
of materials that have been recovered from alleged UFOs
41:37
incidents and he gave several examples, but first of all he pointed out that actually
41:42
Stanford University all the big breakthroughs that have been made there in his field alone
41:50
m that were all driven by exobiology
41:55
so his people at his institute have always found it interesting and they're all
42:02
and patents came about and made a lot of money
42:08
so I think that's why he mentioned that, so that the people present
42:13
investors that there is real potential here if you analyse it and then he talked about the UAP
42:22
material knowledge material analysis he spoke through Jacques valet is yes
42:29
he came into contact with it, who has collected a whole range of such materials over the decades
42:34
and has said that he has
42:42
materials from several cases, and he presented a case in big Lake Park
42:50
Council blovs in Iowa from 1977 v
42:56
17:12177 he also showed a photo of a floating object that was seen by several people at the time
43:03
witnesses saw a hovering object and something dripped from it to the ground and then he took a photo
43:10
of such a big one of such a big puddle of metal slag that
43:15
was in the process of cooling down and so five parts of it were analysed and the analysis showed that the
43:22
material composition of this found metal slag was totally strong, no matter where it was found.
43:29
just where you took the sample that was always completely different he said they were completely different
43:35
like chocolate and ice cream and strawberry so they were so different and and he says it's really
43:43
funny because when you make material then that is so different in different places then
43:49
you get structural problems and then it breaks somewhere or something, so that's something that has to be on an industrial scale.
43:56
process and then he asked himself how this could be investigated even better and then for the first time
44:02
as far as I know the results of his atom probe tomography so
44:08
there, so to speak, at the nano or atomic level, they look at how the
44:13
how it is composed the sample is then examined atom by atom and a 3D map of the position
44:20
and then he also showed a 3D animation of the material of Council Blus which he has underneath and has
44:27
so the data clearly shows that this is something industrially produced but we don't know what it's for and so and so
44:34
industrial means in the Z I think simply process so that there is not that there is a power plant in the sky
44:40
flying around but that is a process that has produced something of
44:45
of which we have found these remnants I would ask you again as a reminder that has
44:51
impressed me a lot back then I was in Sweden in my arte documentary where these so-called
44:57
ghost rockets were observed shortly after the Second World War where a lot of research was done where
45:04
where people have seen, by the way, also transmedial in how they disappeared into the lakes and they even found imprints of them on the bottom of the lake so
45:11
in a size that could not be made with a sunken rowing boat or something like that
45:17
forged crop circles and there were several people who even handed in parts
45:23
so where they say things were dripping from the UFOs to the ground and the description
45:28
from the authorities was slag that it was just slag they wanted some technical equipment
45:35
they wanted to find but maybe Mrs Villa rel should look into that I had that in there
45:41
I don't know if they still exist, but that would be interesting in this context
45:46
because that's a very similar description of the process to what is now given here with the metal sheet yes, well
45:53
yeah well I don't know if beatr can do anything about it because it's more for UFOs in space
45:58
and but someone in Sweden should deal with it when you hear this now yes that's so analogue
46:05
to what was described there they thought it was a comet yes there were several more
46:11
such cases what was new to me was that it was a
46:16
that is also the case with the famous case of Socoro New Mexico where the policeman
46:22
at Deron policewoman in wrong-way driver
46:27
and then became aware of such a landed object that from the case also such
46:33
debris existed and they also examined it and it was made of aluminium and zinc and the
46:39
and the aluminium was incredibly pure
46:46
and there was only one oxygen atom in it they say and it was very precise with zinc
46:53
way so really here up to here zinc and then here next atomic layer equal to aluminium so like this
46:59
so precisely connected that you can't even imagine a process like you normally do
47:06
and he said what it was for and why, which definitely points to an industrial process and he also
47:13
the analysed material from the ubba Tuba case from 1957 in Brazil there is also such a
47:20
object flew over this city of ubatua over the beach and material dripped down and he analysed that.
47:26
also analysed it and found that the isotope ratios in one of the two samples were conspicuous and he
47:33
concluded that isotopes had been used here instead of elements, uh the material itself shows
47:40
no signs of technology, but the material is clearly the result of a
47:45
industrial process he says and there is an unusual content of pure silicon with
47:52
impurities and this was already in Brazil in 1950 why does he say yes and
47:59
then he introduced his initiative the Stardust Repository where
48:05
is about bringing together as many laboratories and analytical instruments as possible to analyse such contaminants.
48:11
debris together with standardised tests and to examine the
48:17
to organise this under one roof, which should be financed by donations or grants, the data should be
48:22
be made public in order to advance research in this classified area and then
48:28
came my absolute aha experience at this
48:33
day because you are yes you have to imagine you are sitting there in the room of people you don't even know you
48:40
have no idea who they all are yes you're typing along the whole time you don't really have time to think about it
48:45
and then a man steps up to the microphone during the question and answer session from a, let's say, very large and
48:53
very well-known American defence company and
48:59
Professor Nolen asks is what you have shown here the same data set
49:05
that Eric Davis has already shown and there are
49:11
says Professor Nolen no, so this is now something new here that we only frantically put together on Friday
49:18
so the answer is no so it's something new and then this man from this famous big
49:24
American rum company, so if these materials are suitable for
49:30
shielding effects to achieve shielding effects then they would
49:37
I would like to talk to you about it later in peace and quiet and Professor no said yes, of course, and
49:43
then there was a pause then you just know how something like that works yes, that's clear to me for now
49:50
I realised what a great round it is yes you're there you're there in the heart of the centre where the
49:57
decisions are made I also met up with a very nice man afterwards
50:03
I talked about it on the terrace with a very well known ufoscher and I said, uh
50:09
can't believe it at all uh what a blatant difference there is here so every normal German who
50:15
has his ufo education from television, his head will probably explode because he doesn't realise that for
50:21
possible um that in Germany the topic is completely talked down and there
50:26
you're thought to be ridiculous if you're interested in it, and here at Stanford University you have billions of dollars in funding.
50:32
investors, the top scientists in the world who are here talking about how to analyse the recovered UFO debris.
50:40
and where to find the money for it and so on I mean it doesn't fit together at all and he said na
50:47
yes of course that's how the Americans are, they're just practical people
50:52
if you bring them something abnormal then they say hey hey let's investigate that, that's exciting, maybe we can find some kind of
50:58
benefit from it and if you go to Europe with something like that then the Europeans say no, so that's a good idea
51:05
that doesn't fit in with our philosophy that can't be the case there can't be any UFOs where are they supposed to be?
51:10
that's why there can't be anything to it and that's why we don't investigate it and please make sure that the man who
51:16
about it loses his position as a professor yes and that is the reason why Europe is falling behind
51:23
and and and and that is also the reason why it is so important for us to talk about this and at this point
51:30
as I said, the reference to the many other people who have spoken here
51:36
namely, among others, the former inspector general of the
51:41
intelligence services Charles mccollo the third one who is the lawyer of David grush and also the lawyer or the counsellor of sol
51:49
Foundation it was also Christopher Mellon who spoke it
51:54
Nell spoke the colonel the one and that is one of the
51:59
most important contributions that we will now talk about in detail because he spoke with the law on
52:06
controlled disclosure of government information about uaps has to do very closely with it and it
52:13
there is a precise roadmap of what is supposed to happen by 2030 that's what he presented, that was very very
52:18
interesting and of course we have Christopher mon and Jonathan Berte from
52:25
Belgium who also reported the whole thing from the European perspective what does it mean for the economy
52:30
in Europe that's an important thing but also the
52:36
social sciences were also discussed, namely what yes what what has what is that anyway
52:42
phenomenon, for example, one of the highlights for me was the
52:48
religious scholar Diane Wal Pulka, who has written important books, including her latest book
52:54
encounters where she portrayed this new world view of people who have such
53:00
UFOs and how this will change society
53:06
incredibly exciting as I said you can see the rest on exomagazin.tv and I would like to add
53:12
for your understanding W I have to recoup my costs somehow otherwise I'll get stressed with
53:17
my wife so please who wanted that exactly who wanted that please have pity on her
53:24
go to exomagazin Frau but you will not only find this programme but also many others
53:29
exciting information only for free spirits that you won't find anywhere else and what you are now reading here about
53:34
this sol Foundation event that you won't find anywhere else
53:40
anywhere else in the German-speaking world anyway and that's it here on YouTube and we'll see you soon
53:46
continue on exomagazine
53:54
TV

Wow, looks like the disclosure is speeding up.

Are there any other guests from this conference who have already published a report?

Does someone have a good explanation for why these US congress shenaningans, like Chuck Schumer, are – or at least appearing to – support disclosure of this UAP/UFO/Alien stuff? I mean, for instance, you couldn't find a more dishonest and slimy politician than Schumer (well, actually, they are all pretty much on par!). And, when has there ever been any kind of disclosure of anything real, or truth telling in US politics? These people lie as easily as they breathe, and we can be 100% sure they do not have a real interest in us useless eaters and deplorables. So, what's the deal?

Is it because they sense this is a popular 'movement' and they want to get more voters and popularity? Is it all a big distraction? Just fun and games for them – create more chaos, collapse of society for the 'Big Reset'? Or, have they recently made a new deal with the alien critters? Are they afraid of something? As we know, the only thing psychopaths are 'afraid' of is a bigger and nastier psychopath.

Just throwing this out here since I've been thinking about this from time to time, and can't come up with a satisfying answer. ;-)

Does someone have a good explanation for why these US congress shenaningans, like Chuck Schumer, are – or at least appearing to – support disclosure of this UAP/UFO/Alien stuff?
I wonder the same about people like John Podesta pushing for disclosure.

Maybe they see some form of UFO disclosure as a 'get out of jail free card.' With a controlled reveal controlled completely by the government, they can push the angle of "we were justified in doing XYZ because of UFOs". So much from the deficit in the US to past crimes could be swept under the rug with such a reveal. It is kind of like the use of war to maintain power and exert control.

Another thing is that I think it was mentioned in a previous session that more and more UFOs, etc are going to be seen (and possibly things related to the Wave and hyperdimensional events happening, like what happened at the observatory in the SW US a few years back) and people like Schumer and Podesta are trying to get out in front of that.

Does someone have a good explanation for why these US congress shenaningans, like Chuck Schumer, are – or at least appearing to – support disclosure of this UAP/UFO/Alien stuff? I mean, for instance, you couldn't find a more dishonest and slimy politician than Schumer (well, actually, they are all pretty much on par!). And, when has there ever been any kind of disclosure of anything real, or truth telling in US politics? These people lie as easily as they breathe, and we can be 100% sure they do not have a real interest in us useless eaters and deplorables. So, what's the deal?
This all started with lobbying by Tom DeLonge and TTSA. It skyrocketed after Grusch filed his IG complaints and testified to both the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence and the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, and brought along many of his witnesses to provide evidence. This was the direct inspiration for Schumer's legislation, which was written in part by Grusch's boss, Karl Nell.

For a lot of people in the legislative branch, the motivation is probably simple: they found out that they're being lied to and being kept out of the loop on a LOT of stuff. It's debatable how many of them are actually pro-"disclosure". Many will probably be happy being read in, making the programs "legal", and telling the public nothing. But there is a small but strong pro-disclosure group being lobbied hard by the TTSA and Grusch-connected people, among others.
Is it because they sense this is a popular 'movement' and they want to get more voters and popularity?
Nope, it's an unpopular movement, and the UFO vote is tiny (but vocal).
Is it all a big distraction?
Nope, most in the intel/mil community would like to see it go away, and while it's being covered here and there in the MSM, I'd still argue it's being almost systematically ignored. No one's distracted because very few are paying much attention.
Just fun and games for them – create more chaos, collapse of society for the 'Big Reset'? Or, have they recently made a new deal with the alien critters? Are they afraid of something? As we know, the only thing psychopaths are 'afraid' of is a bigger and nastier psychopath.
Some probably are, but like the Cs said, there are many factions. There are those who know and aren't scared, those who know and ARE, and then subgroups of each who are against any form of disclosure, and those who support it. And there are subgroups of all of these, and more. It's a mess of competing motivations and aims.

Last edited:
I wonder the same about people like John Podesta pushing for disclosure.
There are many in government, like Podesta and Chris Mellon, who seem to have a genuine interest in the phenomenon (same with Bill Clinton), but who are not insiders. There have been plenty of people like that over the years: relatively high-ranking people (including presidents), who know they're still on the outside and want in.
Maybe they see some form of UFO disclosure as a 'get out of jail free card.' With a controlled reveal controlled completely by the government, they can push the angle of "we were justified in doing XYZ because of UFOs". So much from the deficit in the US to past crimes could be swept under the rug with such a reveal. It is kind of like the use of war to maintain power and exert control.
Much easier to stave off disclosure completely, in that case, which is what some factions are trying they're hardest to do. If there is a controlled disclosure, it will be because their hand was forced. In which case, there's the very real risk that it is not as controlled as they would have liked.
Another thing is that I think it was mentioned in a previous session that more and more UFOs, etc are going to be seen (and possibly things related to the Wave and hyperdimensional events happening, like what happened at the observatory in the SW US a few years back) and people like Schumer and Podesta are trying to get out in front of that.
Yep. I just don't think Schumer and Podesta have that level of knowledge or access.

Last edited:
Tucker covered UFOs very well again:

And in other news:

Ford, Sharp, and Coulthart all have good sources.

Tucker covered UFOs very well again:

And in other news:

Ford, Sharp, and Coulthart all have good sources.
Great video, thanks for sharing it.

For a lot of people in the legislative branch, the motivation is probably simple: they found out that they're being lied to and being kept out of the loop on a LOT of stuff. It's debatable how many of them are actually pro-"disclosure". Many will probably be happy being read in, making the programs "legal", and telling the public nothing. But there is a small but strong pro-disclosure group being lobbied hard by the TTSA and Grusch-connected people, among others.

Yeah, I imagine is a feedback loop where they hear some things in their inner circles around this topic being discussed at the top/something big approaching, and they either have the command or the instinct to get in the know for power and influence, I highly doubt most of them would want to share this with the general public.

Although it was interesting, I have some huge doubts about that Tom Delonge.

He was on the show Coast to Coast on March 27th 2016.

You can listen to part 1 :

And part 2 :

The last minutes of part 1 and the beginning of part 2 (I was not able to finish part 2), he explains how he managed to break into this very closed circle of insiders to UFOs phenomena and projects.

He tries to persuade us that the military and others are good guys and are doing their best to protect us from evil aliens.

Back
Top Bottom