Imminent Alien Disclosure?

Les petites "momies" découvertes au Pérou ont donc bien 30% d'ADN inconnu sur Terre....
1701510198958.png
The little “mummies” discovered in Peru therefore have 30% of DNA unknown on Earth....

A mainstream journalist, Garrett Graff, has a new book out on UFOs. From the looks of it, it is the perfect representation of what the DOD wants the new line on UFOs to be. The psyop isn't "disclosure"; it's the limited hangout rehash of Project Bluebook. I.e., "Yeah, UFOs are real, but we have no idea what they are--but they're probably all explainable by mundane things." This is the official line spouted by the DOD and AARO.

A mainstream journalist, Garrett Graff, has a new book out on UFOs. From the looks of it, it is the perfect representation of what the DOD wants the new line on UFOs to be. The psyop isn't "disclosure"; it's the limited hangout rehash of Project Bluebook. I.e., "Yeah, UFOs are real, but we have no idea what they are--but they're probably all explainable by mundane things." This is the official line spouted by the DOD and AARO.

But then the DoD will ask for a few trillion more dollars “just in case” they turn out to be something not so “ mundane”

But then the DoD will ask for a few trillion more dollars “just in case” they turn out to be something not so “ mundane”
So far they're not asking for anything. AARO got funded, but only because Gillibrand pushed for it. I think they would prefer to keep anything that is really UFO-related off the books, i.e. black budget.

So far they're not asking for anything. AARO got funded, but only because Gillibrand pushed for it. I think they would prefer to keep anything that is really UFO-related off the books, i.e. black budget.
I honestly think that at some point they will declare they (ufos/ uaps) are indeed dangerous and action is needed to mitigate the perceived threat. More money.

I don’t know how accurate he is about the jews but he’s definitely onto something…
IMG_0698.jpeg

What recourse do they have?
The ADL will try to get me thrown off X due to my saying facts about the jews/israelis worshiping space aliens called the ELohim.

They *maybe* could deny that, saying that 'ELohim' does not refer to many space aliens from the species who called themselves "EL", but rather is the jewish word for the same god that the christians & muslims worship. But that bird don't fly these days. Too many copies of the Torah out there to control the information.

Then also, in 2024, how is the ADL expected to cope with the emergence of so many UFO sightings all around Earth that it becomes THE topic of daily conversation? On top of that, Earth military people will be starting to get really freaked-out & will be INSISTING that humans pay attention as the UFOs are a THREAT TO HUMAN LIFE & ARE harvesting humans.

This leads directly to Humanity saying "ELOHIM are here!", and that leads to the exposure of judaism as a cult of space alien worshipers...and evil -flicking-g space aliens at that!

So is it a curse to call a jew (or anyone for that matter), an Elohim worshiper?

i think so. It means they are a traitor to Humanity.

ADL is in some deep Woo & don't have a -flicking-g clue....

Attachments

• IMG_0698.jpeg
    IMG_0698.jpeg
    777.3 KB · Views: 11
Possible subliminal activity by the Public Broadcasting Service with the coming of the inevitable Alien Invasion

What if Humans Are NOT Earth's First Civilization? | Silurian Hypothesis
Dec 7, 2023, PBS-Wiki-based in Crystal City, Virginia.
We’re almost certainly the first technological civilization on Earth. But what if we’re not? We are. Although how sure are we, really? The Silurian hypothesis, which asks whether pre-human industrial civilizations might have existed.
(Uperios) Are the various CO2 sequestration plans that the PTB want to implement part of a terraforming process for a different species to inhabit the planet, their makeup being affected by CO2 in the atmosphere?

(L) So is this a part of terraforming?

A: Not exactly, more like making the planet uninhabitable for humans.

Q: (L) So all of this stuff about shutting down farms, clear-cutting forests, shutting down fuel, killing off cattle because they contribute to the CO2, all of that is basically about depopulation?

A: Yes

Q: (L) I don't see how what they're doing could have that significant of an effect on the CO2 level in the atmosphere, even clear-cutting forest, because it's still a really big planet. There's all kinds of things that are producing CO2 like crazy. I mean, their ridiculous efforts to reduce CO2 in the face of all the things that are producing it (that are not humans) is pathetic. Okay, Uperios is asking a personal question here. Do we know Uperios?

Just found this interview by Ross Couthart with Garry Nolan on the UFO topic, it's been interesting so far but it's early into the video. Nolan isn't sold on the extra-terrestrial hypothesis that's for sure. He mentions that "something" has been here for longer than we have, seems he's on the right track with his thinking.

Just found this interview by Ross Couthart with Garry Nolan on the UFO topic, it's been interesting so far but it's early into the video. Nolan isn't sold on the extra-terrestrial hypothesis that's for sure. He mentions that "something" has been here for longer than we have, seems he's on the right track with his thinking.

Yeah, he's a good one. I liked this tweet of his:

El Tooker interviews USAF whistleblower David Grusch:

Not much that's new, mostly more background to Grusch and how he became interested in The Phenomenon. There's an interesting description of the 1933 Italian UFO crash/retrieval beginning at about the 19:35 mark.

It's endearing listening to Carlson come to terms with this topic. He's such a noob! "But if the US govt has this technology, why aren't they telling us about it? I mean, we vote for them, they work for us, they should be honest with us!"

Last edited:
By the way, the momentum generated by Grusch's bombshell revelations back in June... has been squashed by Congress, for now:

El Tooker interviews USAF whistleblower David Grusch:

Not much that's new, mostly more background to Grusch and how he became interested in The Phenomenon. There's an interesting description of the 1933 Italian UFO crash/retrieval beginning at about the 19:35 mark.

It's endearing listening to Carlson come to terms with this topic. He's such a noob! "But if the US govt has this technology, why aren't they telling us about it? I mean, we vote for them, they work for us, they should be honest with us!"
A couple really interesting details in there: that AAWSAP was originally intended to be a waived unacknowledged SAP to procure a UFO from Lockheed and study it. (That would've been Bigelow, Kelleher, and the DIA, i.e. Lacatski.) Grusch already shared that on Rogan, but still an interesting confirmation of what some had speculated. Also that "crash retrievals" go back before 1933, and that the U.S. government was aware of the phenomenon already in the '30s. (On Rogan, he hinted it might go back further than that. I think he said, "It's weird.")

A note about Grusch: his strict adherence to 'security protocol' throughout the interview seemed to grate on Carlson, who naturally wanted to 'get to the meat of the matter', but despite his refusal to answer a number of questions, Grusch's knowledge about the US national security apparatus - which he obviously 'believes in' as a patriot, however misguided a stance that may be at this time - is impressive. He's like the ideal of what a public servant ought to be: someone who knows the law inside out, is an expert in his field, and is attempting, creatively, to solve a major public interest problem.

Some quotes from recent years from people at the forefront of the latest push for disclosure, showing that they seem to know that whatever is behind "the phenomenon" is very dark in nature.

Backgrounds: Coulthart is probably the biggest mainstream journalist to get into the topic in recent years. He developed several sources for his book "In Plain Sight", and was the first to interview Dave Grusch for NewsNation. Knapp needs no introduction, having been the guy to break the Lazar story. He was the first journalist approached by Grusch a couple years ago. Nolan was the subject of Pasulka's book American Cosmic, and is the creator of the SOL Foundation (along with Grusch and numerous other academics who are taking the subject very seriously and pushing for disclosure). Davis is a longtime NIDS guy, wrote that paper with Vallee, and the guy behind the "Wilson-Davis" notes. And of course, Tom DeLonge is the Blink 182 guy without whom none of this would've happened.

In response to a question about “alleged injuries or deaths at the hands of UFOs and their occupants,” and whether these were accidental/incidental or intentional, journalist Ross Coulthart responded (2023): “I’m sorry to upset anybody out there, but ... no, I’m ... And I remember this moment very clearly in my conversation with David Grusch, and also with other people. No, I’m talking here about malevolence. I’m talking here about deliberately targeted attacks by, you know, alleged non-human intelligences that weren’t accidental. They were deliberate acts of murder, killing, and mutilation.

On the Joe Rogan Experience (2023), journalist George Knapp said: “What could be so terrible that they can’t tell us about it? Let’s say, these aliens, wherever they’re from, made us, that we’re a genetic experiment. That they created our religions, our religious figures. That we are an agricultural product, that somehow they harvest us.

Dr. Garry Nolan (2022): “Maybe there’s something about them that’s really scary...to know that we are somebody else’s property. Or, heaven help, maybe we’re farmed for something? That would be awful, that would be icky. I mean, it isn’t as if we don't farm things. Just to know you’re not the top of the food chain, might not be a pleasant thing.”

Dr. Diana Pasulka (2023): “I didn’t come into the study of the field with a preconceived notion of whether extraterrestrials were good or bad. I didn’t believe, so the interpretations didn’t matter to me. As I went through the years interviewing and working with scientists who study this topic, I came away very disturbed, as there seems to be a lot within these experiences that one would call unsavory. And worse.”

Dr. Eric Davis (2019): “UFOs have not been benevolent. It’s all been just hide and seek, hide and seek. ‘We’ll use stealth as much as possible so that humans don’t see us in the environment. And then when we want to expose ourselves, we expose ourselves, do our little fun games and then take off.’ They may be testing our technology.”

David Grusch (2023): “We also have ‘biologics,’ meaning bodies, whose characteristics Grusch isn’t free to specify though he hints that these come in different shapes and sizes. Finally, he learned that these beings may not be friendly. ‘Indifferent to us at best,’ he says. He also suggests they belong to groups or species which may, in some cases, dislike each other.”

Tom DeLonge (2017): “Are people really ready to understand and admit to themselves that we are not completely in control, like we think we are? When you find out what’s really been going on for thousands of years and you realize ‘Holy cow, someone owns us!’ and there might actually be more than one and they don't like each other, and we might be the victims of a proxy war... It's a big deal! That's why we’re taking the time to roll this out over several years.”

Tucker Carlson (2023): “If you talk to people who have actual knowledge of it, that they gathered themselves, there are parts of that story that … are really, really, really dark, and so dark that I haven’t told my wife about it. … Part of [why it isn’t frontpage news] is that the public can’t deal with it. It’s too far out. The implications are too profound. Because I’ve heard things that I’m just like, ‘Oh man, I don’t even really want to know that.’ … The justification [to not disclose] one often hears is … because it would scare people … but I do think there’s a sense in which that’s not totally crazy. Like there is some stuff, if it’s true and I’m kind of thinking it may be true, that’s so radical that, as we both said, we don’t want to tell the people we love most about it because, why would you disturb someone like that. So I kind of get that, I hate to admit it.”

Back
Top Bottom