Imminent Alien Disclosure?

An Interesting podcast from Stars and Stripes on the continued research of the Tick-Tac UFO incident.
Microbes mentioned at the end, ever so slightly.

RT-00:26:07
_Fmtqj6c

"In the latest episode of our Military Matters podcast, a former aerospace engineer at Lockheed Martin's famed Skunk Works talks about the facts that can be gleaned from unidentified aerial phenomena."

A long but interesting interview with a pilot who was involved in the 'Tic Tac UFO' chase. It is +3 hours and too long to summarize, but the interviewer is an MIT lecturer, and the stand out from the interview is how well the questions are articulated, while maintaining a scientifically skeptical but also open mind (i.e. scientific method can be used to explain things, but practicing scientists don't necessarily know everything).

The video has the following outline, so it's possible to skip sections that aren't relevant:

0:00 - Introduction
7:13 - Top Gun
12:06 - Navy pilot career
24:14 - AI is the third brain of a jetfighter
40:37 - Sully
47:34 - Landing a jet fighter on a carrier
53:18 - What's it like to fly a jet fighter?
1:05:22 - Greatest plane ever made
1:11:04 - The Tic Tac UFO story
1:49:16 - Intelligent extraterrestrial life
1:53:30 - Why aren't UFOs investigated more seriously
1:59:52 - Tic Tac UFO details
2:07:55 - What do you think the Tic Tac was?
2:16:23 - SpaceX
2:30:01 - Response to Mick West Debunking
2:48:24 - Was the Tic Tac a secret military test?
3:00:07 - Is the government in possession of alien spacecraft?
3:25:28 - Interesting UFO sightings in history
3:39:55 - Advice for Young People
3:47:47 - Meaning of life

The Phenomenon (2020) I Official Trailer
Sep 15, 2020

The Mutual UFO Network, or MUFON, has released the statistics for UFO sightings reported to the network for August 2020, and Massachusetts ranked in the top 10 of sightings by state.

According to the latest MUFON newsletter, there was a total of 645 UFO sightings reported to the network last month, with 13 of them in Massachusetts – including one on the SouthCoast.

On August 25, an object was reportedly seen in the skies at about 9:15 p.m. According to the report in MUFON’s “Track UFOs” database, it was “elongated vertically” with red lights on the top and bottom and white likes in the middle, but rotated. “The shape was nothing like a helicopter,” the report stated.

Overall, the United States led the world in UFO reports in August with 518. Canada was next with 53, while the United Kingdom had 24 reports. No other country logged more than five reports on the MUFON site in August.

By state, California ranked No. 1 with 78 reports, followed by New York (37), Florida (31), Texas (28), and Colorado and Arizona (26) tying to round out the top five. Massachusetts tied Minnesota for No. 10 on the list.

Of the 645 worldwide reports for August, 126 were reported as “circles,” with 69 as “spheres,” 50 as “triangles,” 48 as “star-like” and 43 as “discs.” In terms of distance, 154 were reportedly over a mile away, while 123 were between 501 feet and one mile. There were also a number of close-up encounters as well, as 69 reported cases had the craft less than 100 feet from the reporting party.

MUFON also reports there were “20 landings, hoverings or takeoffs reported and nine entities observed.”

MUFON’s database is not the only online resource for UFO reports. There were 17 reported Massachusetts sightings to the National UFO Reporting Center website in August, but none on the SouthCoast.

By Scott Harrell Tampa PUBLISHED 11:58 AM ET Aug. 27, 2020 (Three videos)
FLORIDA —
At least once or so a decade, a story about a new UFO sighting (or newly released documents about an old one) pops up on the mainstream media’s radar. When that happens, it always seems to instantly reignite the popular culture’s interest in unexplained aerial phenomena.

Last year, the U.S. Navy acknowledged that the objects seen in three widely leaked and ultimately declassified videos were, in fact, unidentified flying objects, in the most general sense of the term. (I.e., nobody in the military is saying they were spaceships piloted by beings from another planet.) The story was picked up by most major news outlets, and once again captured the imagination of those Americans not too skeptical to consider at least the possibility of the existence of extraterrestrial life.

That renewed curiosity has continued. In June of this year, the Senate Intelligence Committee—chaired by Republican Florida Senator Marco Rubio—included a provision in its annual authorization bill requiring various military and intelligence agencies to compile a detailed analysis of all of the other data on unexplained aerial phenomena. The analysis would be declassified and available to the public and must be completed within 180 days of the bill’s passage.

While the ostensible reason for the provision is defense against a potential threat to the U.S., its mere existence serves as evidence of the public’s continued interest.

Not everyone in the UFO-watching community is excited about the subject’s current pop-cultural hype and the public’s cycling infatuation, however.

“Coverage is trendy. That’s one of the problems we have,” says Peter Davenport, director of the National UFO Reporting Center. “A lot of UFOlogists are very serious people indeed, doing serious work, and we only get covered if there’s a trend in [the culture].”
Davenport, a former candidate for both Washington state legislature and U.S. House of Representatives who holds master’s degrees in biology and finance, has directed the NUFORC since 1994. The reason he became interested in UFOs is simple enough, and perhaps to be expected.

“Well, I saw one when I was a kid,” he says.

According to Davenport, hundreds, “if not thousands” of people witnessed the same incident, which took place while he and members of his family were at a drive-in theater in St. Louis.

“We were watching the movie, and a disturbance started brewing in the theater area,” he says. “We didn’t know what it was, then there were people walking in front of our car, looking up to the right, to the east of us.

“There was an amazingly bright fire engine red object that looked something like an English rugby ball. It appeared to be almost motionless, then shot straight up, and then down behind [a building]. All of that happened in five or six seconds.”

Since then, Davenport claims, he’s sighted other objects that he’s “reasonably certain were not made on this planet."

In 1996, NUFORC added an online form so citizens could report their own sightings on its website. Since then, the site has racked up more than 90,000 reported sightings, nearly all of them from North America. These reports are publicly viewable and include descriptions that run the gamut from “a series of bright spheres moved slowly, one-by-one, in a southerly direction, away from a stationary sphere” (Gloucester, Massachusetts, 7/8/18) to “White light circling a star” (Pearland, Texas, 8/14/20).

California and Florida are the U.S. states that boast far and away the highest numbers of reported sightings, with 10,015 and 5,602, respectively. (Try not to be shocked that Florida is in the top two.) Given that both states are known for a lot of aerodynamic and space exploration research, one might assume that many of these sightings might in fact be cases of mistaken identity, as when the satellites from SpaceX’s recently deployed Starlink broadband satellites are visible to the naked eye.

“People report everything as UFOs, but I doubt that theory is correct,” Davenport says. “I can’t prove it, of course. The population, weather conditions, the fact that people are outdoors quite often [in those states]—there are many, many variables."

That documentary 'The Phenomenon' looks interesting. Look at some of the people involved and the reviewers. There's Jacques Vallee and George Knapp, who I consider serious people. On the flip side, there's Bill Clinton and John Podesta, and if those two arch-evildoers are giving credibility to the UFO phenomenon (I bet with a twist), then perhaps there truly is a movement towards disclosure! :scared:

The description below the trailer on Youtube says:

Available Digitally Worldwide 10/6. Now avail for pre-order: https://geni.us/ThePhenomenon

Director James Fox’s explosive documentary is being hailed as the most credible examination of the longstanding cover-up and global mystery involving unidentified aerial phenomenon. Including shocking testimony from high-ranking government and military officials, NASA Astronauts, other credible sources, and riveting never-before seen footage, the timely film also reveals the monumental events behind the NY Times’ recent bombshell disclosure of The Pentagon’s secret UFO Program, and provides eye-opening evidence that mankind is not alone in the universe.

Senator Harry Reid calls it “Meritorious. It makes the incredible credible." Former Senior CIA Officer Jim Semivan, calls it “The most important documentary of the year.” Dr. Jacques Vallee says “70 years of secrecy has led to this. The most credible documentary ever made about UFOs.” George Knapp calls it, “A definitive examination of an enduring global mystery. This film will land on an unsuspecting Earth with the force of an alien invasion."

Narrated by Peter Coyote, the film includes Senator Harry Reid, President Clinton, John Podesta, White House Chief of Staff for Clinton and advisor to Obama, Governor Bill Richardson, former U.S Department of Defense Senior Intelligence Official, Christopher Mellon, NASA Astronauts, Governor Fife Symington, and Dr. Jacques Vallee, who was portrayed in Steven Spielberg’s Close Encounters of the Third Kind.

Presented by 1091 Media. James Fox Productions, in association with Farah Films.

MORE REVIEWS:

"The Phenomenon is meritorious. It makes the incredible credible.” -Former U.S. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (Senator from Nevada, 1987-2017)

“The most important documentary of the year and the most accurate examination of the world's greatest mystery.” - Jim Semivan, Former CIA officer, Senior Intelligence Service

“The rapidly increasing number and quality of land and space-based sensors is making the UAP issue impossible to avoid. I can’t think of a better way for people to begin educating themselves on this long-neglected issue than watching “The Phenomenon.” The film provides a badly needed remedy for the unwarranted stigma that for too long has prevented government and academia from taking this important topic seriously.” - Chris Mellon, Former United States Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence, U.S. Department of Defense

"70 years of secrecy has led to this. The most credible documentary ever made about UFOs.” - Jacques Vallee, world renowned scientist and UFO researcher

“A definitive examination of an enduring global mystery. The most powerful evidence… incredible stories told by credible people. This film will land on an unsuspecting Earth with the force of an alien invasion.” - George Knapp, investigative journalist

“The most compelling film ever made on the subject. A MUST SEE!” - Former Arizona Governor Fife Symington

“This is the most important documentary film in the history of human civilization… and it’s going to help change the course of it.” - Ernest Cline, #1 NY Times Best Selling author of Ready Player One and Armada

I do not know what it will be, but as I wrote in the previous post. 11 August 2020, and generally August looks strange, and certain associations to 11 September 2001 are visible as I wrote about it. Generally, I have some "feelings" about Agust. But I am not any kind of gifted clairvoyant. August feels to me as the generally unpleasant and stinky. I do not know, I just have such feelings.

The second thing is Paris, and Eiffel tower, I have strange feelings that Eiffel tower is in the fire. Generally, it looks like the main aim will be Paris or the region of Paris, with some dirty bomb, which will be "exposed" as the "terrorist's attack". It starts the war in the middle east and in certain regions (i.a. in France) situation of unrest similar to these in the USA.

These are just my feelings. I am not sure that it will happen in August or in another year, month, but some feelings come. Take it with reserve. I say that because I feel responsible to say that if something really will happen. However, it is not proof of anything.
PLEASE remember my words. The situation is really bad in the world. Remember what I wrote about Paris. That city has been attacked in a "terror attack" once upon a time, and in the close time, this country and city also can be used for such purpose. All of that to get our freedoms and start a war with Iran (or maybe even they go further).

PLEASE remember my words. The situation is really bad in the world. Remember what I wrote about Paris. That city has been attacked in a "terror attack" once upon a time, and in the close time, this country and city also can be used for such purpose. All of that to get our freedoms and start a war with Iran (or maybe even they go further).

Breath in, breath out. Repeat.
World is changing, empires rise and fall. This one is long overdue.

Breath in, breath out. Repeat.
World is changing, empires rise and fall. This one is long overdue.

Okay, let me explain then.

In the past, I have found on the internet guy named Jackowski. This is my compatriot and gifted clairvoyant. He does visions for many many years. He was helping the police to find dead bodies and help them find solutions in the criminal affairs. He helped a lot of people and gain their respects.

In some point of time he decided to start his own YouTube channel where he publishes his movies/visions, but also commentaries, and his experiences related to the psychic abilities, existence of the soul etc. This is link to his channel: JASNOWIDZ Krzysztof Jackowski Official

Well you can ask me. Why didn't I just say specifically that I am basing on his vision. Well I shared on the forum link to his movie, but official material is in Polish in the form of the videos (without subtitles or script in English). And this is English forum not Polish forum. So, I was not "harassing" people with such material. I just gave a little sign about him and do not recall him regularly, mostly because of the language boundaries.

But yesterday, he did again his vision and have told something like that. You can check his channel and listen for yourself. But I can transcript for you a bit of what he is saying (fragment in Polish):

"Szykuje się coś bardzo ogromnego. Bardzo poważny wybuch. Mnóstwo karetek pogotowia. To na 100% procent będzie prowokacja. Jeżeli to się stanie. Ciężko będzie cokolwiek zahamować. To na 100% będzie prowokacja. (...) To się stanie w dzień, spektakularnie. Gdzie jest wysoka wieża. W dużym mieście."

I use DeepL to translate this excerpt:

"Something very huge is coming up. A very serious explosion. Lots of ambulances. It will be a 100% provocation. If it happens. It will be hard to stop anything. It will be 100% provocative. (...) It will happen during the day, spectacularly. Where is the high tower. In the big city."

And generally Jackowski gives to understanding that this is something what can happen soon. In the other video he also say about the October and November as the months when things over the planet get worse in the short time.

I have shared what I shared because of his visions? No, it connects with another with others things. C's say about the war and some terrorist dirty nuke. They said about that France waiting some kind of revolution. We also can conclude a lot from observing the world beside the C's input.

You see Color, you calming me down. Thank you, but everything is okay with me. I do not know if you know me, but if you see my writings in Polish and English you will see that my texts are analytical and balanced. And when I use words which express emotions, this is because I am NOT emotional overreactive, I use such words to gain yours ATTENTION, that something serious happening. And this is moment like that.

When I look at people on the other side of the net who are members of this forum, I see people who are valuable to this planet, who can make difference, who can change something in this world now or in the future. And if I can do something to protect them, I will choose to do that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Snip: Published 4 days ago on October 1, 2020
The statement below fromVictor Marchetti, former special assistant to the Deputy Director of the Central Intelligence Agency, doesn’t seem to hold so true anymore, at least the last part.

“We have, indeed, been contacted — perhaps even visited — by extraterrestrial beings, and the US government, in collusion with the other national powers of the Earth, is determined to keep this information from the general public.” (Second Look, Volume 1, No 7, Washington, DC, May, 1979)

This is confusing for many who are paying attention, because for so long the human race has been subjected to an “official campaign of ridicule and secrecy” about UFOs and ETs. (Ex-CIA Director Roscoe Hillenkoetter)

So why all of the disclosure all of the sudden?

When mainstream media covers big topics, based on my observations, there is usually a staggering amount of manipulation and disinformation involved. Is this what we will see, or are seeing with the UFO topic now that it is becoming popular in the mainstream? I don’t know, is it a possibility?

Yes. You can read more about that specific topic in the article linked below, if interested.
Do UFOs Represent Some Sort of Threat? Or Is This Just Government Propaganda?

Or are they simply preparing humanity for the inevitable?

Mars looking similar to an early morning day, at Death Valley National Park.

Curiosity's 1.8-Billion-Pixel Panorama
March 04, 2020
To interact: Use the controls in the top left (or pinch) to zoom in and out of the image. Click (or touch) and drag your cursor to move around in the image.

NASA's Curiosity rover captured its highest-resolution panorama yet of the Martian surface between Nov. 24 and Dec. 1, 2019. A version without the rover contains nearly 1.8 billion pixels; a version with the rover contains nearly 650 million pixels. Both versions are composed of more than 1,000 images that were carefully assembled over the following months.

The rover's Mast Camera, or Mastcam, used its telephoto lens to produce the panorama and relied on its medium-angle lens to produce a lower-resolution panorama that includes the rover's deck and robotic arm.

Malin Space Science Systems in San Diego built and operates Mastcam. A division of Caltech, NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory manages the Mars Science Laboratory mission for the agency's Science Mission Directorate in Washington and built the Curiosity rover.

Dr. Steven Greer: Director's Cut - Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind (Official Trailer 2)
Premiered Mar 25, 2020

Yep, mainstreem media catch the bus, UFO at Tucker Carlson friday nigth. Is it that they can't hide it anymore, more video and report coming up every week. Let wait and see but we may not have long to wait this time.

As he often does, Tucker Carlson took a break from talking politics for a few minutes at the very end of his Fox News show on Friday night — to talk about aliens and UFOs.

The last time Tucker talked about aliens on his show was mid-September, when we got the the news that there is very likely some form of life on Venus. This time, the topic was prompted by the release of an obscure new documentary called “The Phenomenon” — which claims to be, according to the product description on Vudu, “the most credible examination of the global mystery and cover-up involving UFOs.”

The doc, which was put up for sale and rental on streaming services this past Tuesday, features former Sen. Harry Reid talking about how the government is still keeping most of the evidence of UFOs under wraps. It’s also narrated by “Sphere” star Peter Coyote.

Also Read:Tucker Carlson Wonders When the Government Will Finally Tell Us About the Aliens (Video)

“If this wasn’t an election year we’d be doing a full hour of this, maybe a full week. It’s that important,” Tucker said of the release of the documentary, which currently has six reviews from critics listed on Rotten Tomatoes, and five user reviews.

“We used to be defensive on this topic, but there’s no reason to be. There is now an enormous amount of evidence, including physical evidence, that UFOs — whatever they are — are real,” Tucker went on. “Why don’t we know a lot more about this? Because the government has hidden that information from us, outrageously. But now some of that information has come into public view thanks to a new documentary called ‘The Phenomenon.’

“Tucker Carlson Tonight” then pulled up a clip from the film in which Reid says he thinks “it’s very, very bad for a country” that the government won’t tell us about the UFOs. And that “most” of the physical evidence for UFOs has remained locked away.

Also Read:Tucker Carlson Says It's 'Pretty Weird' That Trump Got COVID So Close to the Election (Video)

“It’s outrageous,” Tucker said after the clip. “And it’s not a partisan question, by the way. That of course was former Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid of Nevada, a Democrat if there ever was one. But that’s not even the biggest claim he makes. According to the film, Reid said that UFOs have actually and repeatedly interfered with our nuclear weapons capabilities.

“So where are these UFOs from? Some researchers told the filmmakers that their origins are becoming clearer.”

Then we get another clip, in which Coyote narrates: “Dr. Jacque Vallee has collected purported metal debris from UFO cases dating as far back as 1947 that experts are analyzing in a state-of-the-art laboratory. He was astonished to find their composition was unlike any known metal.”

Also Read:Tucker Carlson Complains 'Joe Biden Stole Donald Trump's Lines' During Debate (Video)

Then we see Dr. Vallee claim that the materials he has were “manufactured” by someone — but the problem is that the materials are “not natural to the materials that we have around us in the lab on the Earth.”

Tucker was impressed, and then mocked people for being preoccupied with the fly that landed in Mike Pence’s hair during the vice presidential debate, instead of watching this movie.

“Yeah, physical evidence of extraterrestrial spaceships visiting Earth, not a big deal. It’s nothing compared to like the fly on Mike Pence’s forehead,” Tucker said. “If this wasn’t an election year we’d be doing a full hour of this, maybe a full week. It’s that important. Unfortunately we just have a few minutes.”

Tucker chatted briefly then with the director, James Fox, and former Defense Department official Christopher Mellon. Tucker asked Fox about this story Reid tells in the film about the UFOs messing with nuclear missiles.

“Well, that was one of the big bombshells that Harry Reid dropped during production of the film. It really kind of caught me off guard because it’s the first time, you know, a government official of his magnitude, of his level, had revealed that these UFOs were not only seeing over, you know, super secret nuclear weapons facilities, but they were interacting, shutting on and off some of the missiles,” Fox said.

“He went as far as even saying that if the president had called upon– to launch the missiles on several occasions, they couldn’t have done it. The missiles were deactivated. And this has also been happening in Russia, and we document those cases very thoroughly with high level military officials testifying about these incidents.”

Tucker was stunned by this, stammering, “It’s almost, it’s beyond,” trailing off. Then he asked Mellon: “Physical evidence of UFOs. Metal from the craft? Where?”

Also Read:Tucker Carlson Is Mad That Facebook Called Him Out for Peddling False COVID Info (Video)

“In terms of the materials, there are private researchers, Jacques, perhaps foremost among them,” Mellon said. “Jacques is a meticulous scientist, so he’s sending it to peer review and multiple labs. But the gist of it is that those materials were engineered at an atomic level. It’s a capability that we don’t even possess. If they can prove that, demonstrate that, that’ll raise a lot of interesting questions.”

To that, Tucker simply replied: “Uh yeah, ya think?”

You can watch the relevant portion of Friday night’s episode of “Tucker Carlson Tonight” in the video embedded in this article.

Here's the web site of the documentary that Tucker talked about.

and here's another trailer

And here's a recent CNN review, that basically says this:

Unfortunately, Fox [the director] somewhat muddies the waters by employing dramatic recreations and visual effects to illustrate certain witness accounts, which feels unnecessary, given the video and photographic evidence. When dealing with a topic such as this, the less embroidery the better.

Back
Top Bottom