Important for ALL FOTCM members!

Possibility of Being

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
Dear FOTCM members,

We're in the process of checking and updating our database for sending out the annual Christmas cards.

Could you please check to make sure that your postal address is accurate. If it has changed, you can send your new info to info(at)paleochristianity.org

Also, and if necessary, don't forget to update your phone numbers (home, work, cell), forum nickname if it changed, and anything else you want us to have on record. Also, if you wish for us to stay in touch with you should anything unexpected happen, please make sure we have accurate data for your emergency contact, especially those of you who live alone!

To acknowledge that you have read this message, it is sufficient to 'like' this post. That way we'll know who we may need to contact directly with this request.

Thank you!

I have a completely ridiculous question. Am I a FOTCM member? My memory has gone completely bonkers.
You applied back in 2015 and were (temporarily) admitted but since we've never got your signed application, which we need for legal reasons, your membership is in a "hangig" (suspended) status. If you wish to be a member, please print out your application, sign it, and mail it to the US HQ. After so many years, you may need to use the online form again, it's available on the FOTCM website along with the HQ's address.

You applied back in 2015 and were (temporarily) admitted but since we've never got your signed application, which we need for legal reasons, your membership is in a "hangig" (suspended) status. If you wish to be a member, please print out your application, sign it, and mail it to the US HQ. After so many years, you may need to use the online form again, it's available on the FOTCM website along with the HQ's address.
Catching glimpses. Now I remember!

please make sure we have accurate data for your emergency contact, especially those of you who live alone!
I just sent you my contact information on the community website, not knowing what exactly you have as data.
Tell me if it's suitable or not. Thank you for your concern.

Je vous ai juste renvoyé mes coordonnées sur le site de la comunauté, ne sachant pas ce que vous avez exactement comme données. Dites-moi si c’est convenable ou pas. Merci de vous solicitude.

I just sent you my contact information on the community website, not knowing what exactly you have as data.
Tell me if it's suitable or not. Thank you for your concern.

Je vous ai juste renvoyé mes coordonnées sur le site de la comunauté, ne sachant pas ce que vous avez exactement comme données. Dites-moi si c’est convenable ou pas. Merci de vous solicitude.
Thank you, Deliverance, your records in our database are correct. I replied to your email.

I have a completely ridiculous question. Am I a FOTCM member? My memory has gone completely bonkers.
The little yin yang infinity symbol next to, in your case, the living force, indicates membership.
I lost my membership due to lack of participation, I presume.
I do a lot of lurking, and trying to apply the learning yet I feel out of my depth to contribute meaningfully and don’t want to waste anyone’s time trying to do so…. I just don’t have what it takes as yet.

Immense gratitude to all who have made a significant impact on myself and others through this forum.
It’s not wasted on me, I share where I can with the people around me and I see that your wisdom and knowledge has had a changing effect on those people too.

The little yin yang infinity symbol next to, in your case, the living force, indicates membership.
I lost my membership due to lack of participation, I presume.
Not exactly so. The FOTCM logo attached to the profile image indicates only the access to the private board, not the membership in the Fellowship. There are many FOTCM members on the forum who don't have the logo on their profile. Well, there are even some FOTCM members who have never joined the forum! You are still a FOTCM member, @Fluffy. You just lost your access to the private board due to lack of participation.

Not exactly so. The FOTCM logo attached to the profile image indicates only the access to the private board, not the membership in the Fellowship. There are many FOTCM members on the forum who don't have the logo on their profile. Well, there are even some FOTCM members who have never joined the forum! You are still a FOTCM member, @Fluffy. You just lost your access to the private board due to lack of participation.
Thank you for clearing that up.

Back
Top Bottom