⚠️ Important notice about PayPal donations to FOTCM

Two years ago I was able to donate using debit card throuth PayPal. Nowadays I cannot donate becouse PayPal don't support old browsers. I am using Androi 4.2 and try Firefox, Chrome and Opera but after I type few dolars and press "Donate with Debit or Credit card" I get "Please Wait" and nothing happens. When I press "Donate with PayPal" I am redirected to PayPal login site. I don't have PayPal.

I am not able to donate in any other way right know, but I am still able to buy your books.
I'm in the same boat. I just buy every book and other merchandise and use amazon smile and hope it helps. It is annoying, though, battling these restrictions.

I am fully ware about modern threats in the internet becouse cybersecurity is my hobby. I am aware that even new models of smartphones can have backdoors. The question is "Am I worth for hackers to spend time and efforts to hack my smartphone"? Crime hackers like to target only reach people. That's why I use some lifehacks to decrease possiblity of been hacked.

1. I don't keep big money in the bank. If I want to buy something in the internet, I pay in to my bank accout with small amount of money.
2. I have 2 debit cards. The first one is for ATM (in real life), the second one if for buing in virtual world only. Even If my debit card number and securyty code CVV or CVC will leaked, there won't be big problem, becouse hackers don't find big money in my bank account.
3. I use oldschool one-time-passwords on paper, that I get from my internet bank. If I will be forced to use SMS or push-up passwords, I will use dedicated smartphone only to receive electronic passwords.
4. I read many cybersecurity sites, but I am aware that risk of leak or cybercrime is big, that's why I try to minimalise the risk by not be seen as someone who is important.

I will buy new smartphone only if old browsers stop support modern websites. BTW. I newer was fan of smartphones, but you need to have this device if you want to be independent and not rely on somobody else in modern times.

Stefan Verstappen is using a new payments method.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoJ--LZ2-pc

Im trying to make a donation via Pay Pal credit card option. I’m in New Zealand and my donation won’t go through as it says “Donations to this recipient aren’t supported in this country”.
😞
Previously this is how I have made donations with no problems.

I’m wondering if I log in through an actual PayPal account will it work?

Im trying to make a donation via Pay Pal credit card option. I’m in New Zealand and my donation won’t go through as it says “Donations to this recipient aren’t supported in this country”.
😞
Previously this is how I have made donations with no problems.

I’m wondering if I log in through an actual PayPal account will it work?
Logging into PayPal account worked when same thing happened to me last year.

Is this maybe why donations are down PayPal has basically stopped people in done countries from being able to donate?

I looked on the help page and other people have this problem. The moderators reply was this is not fixable by the user as these regulations differ from region to region.
The suggestion is to send payment to the OayOsl address rather than going through the donate button.
Or use a PayPal.me link.

I’m sorry I’ve tried everything I can with PayPal. I tried to find FOTCM account by searching for FOTCM, Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind, CSM, Paleo Christianity and nothing comes up.
Can you send a link that I can use?

I have been saving some money for a while to donate, it has been far too long since I showed some financial gratitude for all I have received through this group, but finances have been challenging, so it has taken me a lot longer than I hoped to be able to contribute.

Could someone when they have a spare moment, please send me the account details for the Chateau, in the past I have used PayPal, but apparently there are problems with that now?

I would like to try donating via PayPal if possible - I don't know if we have the same issues in Australia yet? @Ryan maybe you could advise me about this from your experience?

As an alternative can I just go to my bank and donate directly to the Chateau account in France?

I have been saving some money for a while to donate, it has been far too long since I showed some financial gratitude for all I have received through this group, but finances have been challenging, so it has taken me a lot longer than I hoped to be able to contribute.

Could someone when they have a spare moment, please send me the account details for the Chateau, in the past I have used PayPal, but apparently there are problems with that now?

I would like to try donating via PayPal if possible - I don't know if we have the same issues in Australia yet? @Ryan maybe you could advise me about this from your experience?

As an alternative can I just go to my bank and donate directly to the Chateau account in France?
Maybe this will help?
I used WISE money transfer service to donate to FOTCM as PayPal in my country (New Zealand) recently stopped supporting donations to certain organisations.

WISE was recommended by other Fellowship members. It requires you to register and set up an account with them. The international money transfer fees are minimal and all you will need are the account details and international codes to send money.

Back
Top Bottom