Important Questions for C's

realityandrose

The Force is Strong With This One
Note: Even though the C's have already answered some of them, I'd really like the group to verify the messages since C's have said it themselves it can be manipulated and not to believe everything as mentioned in the beginning of the sessions. Don't charge on me, yet!

1) What is the truth behind the Crystal Skulls?
2) Did Lord Ram and Lord Krishna really exist?
3) How come US can't seem to overpower ISIS? Are they funding them as most people say?
4) Did Dr. Wolf really created a superhuman christened OMEGA J from his DNA under the orders of US General?
5) There has been speculations going about NASA moon landing photos being faked by them. Though I'd like to believe they did go. So, are those photos legit? If they are how come there are no stars visible in the background?
6) Why was the Stonehenge built?
8) Who and why the Nazca lines were made?
9) what do the Easter Island statues mean? (they don't make any sense)
10) Why was Teotihuacán was abandoned?
11) I read Laura's post about Witches and neither did it gave me a straight answer nor did it make sense. No offence meant, though! So did witches practice magic?
It was possible to manipulate nature's law by them, isn't it?
12) There was this Indian woman named Shanti Devi who claimed she met Lord Krishna after her death. He asked her to teach others about spirituality when she is born again. Was she being truthful?
14) How are the heavy sedimentary stones & rocks inscribed "RAM" on it, floates in the Gulf of Mannar?
15) Google Maps show underground bases possibly empty under Ellora caves in India. What was under it?

realityandrose,

realityandrose said:
Note: Even though the C's have already answered some of them, I'd really like the group to verify the messages
The question is: have you even attempted to verify any of the messages yourself? Have you sincerely searched and studied every possible avenue available to you and are you pretty certain that these questions cannot be answered through the normal means of acquiring knowledge through actual work?

There is no free lunch in the universe, therefore you must be prepared to put the effort into answering these questions for yourself, rather than relying on the work of others for "verification".

And fwiw, some of these questions are completely unverifiable by nature, since the chances of us gathering any objective supporting evidence is very low. These types of questions can only ever reside within the realm of speculation, nothing more.

You may find it useful to ask yourself this: "How could the answers to these types of questions be of any use to me in my life, as it is, now"

To learn about, and keep up to date with, current events taking place around the world, SOTT.net would be a good place to start :).

Keyhole said:
realityandrose,

realityandrose said:
Note: Even though the C's have already answered some of them, I'd really like the group to verify the messages
The question is: have you even attempted to verify any of the messages yourself? Have you sincerely searched and studied every possible avenue available to you and are you pretty certain that these questions cannot be answered through the normal means of acquiring knowledge through actual work?

There is no free lunch in the universe, therefore you must be prepared to put the effort into answering these questions for yourself, rather than relying on the work of others for "verification".

And fwiw, some of these questions are completely unverifiable by nature, since the chances of us gathering any objective supporting evidence is very low. These types of questions can only ever reside within the realm of speculation, nothing more.

You may find it useful to ask yourself this: "How could the answers to these types of questions be of any use to me in my life, as it is, now"

To learn about, and keep up to date with, current events taking place around the world, SOTT.net would be a good place to start :).

You see, the media is rigged and people spread things which aren't true so I can't just approach a single verified fake subject and say oh yes it is true. In my realm, I did my duty i.e. researching into the subjects specified above. All I want is another answer not the only answer. And I did not provide half of the evidence in support in this post since I'm waiting for C's to answer first. And in response to your question, I did try to verify them and have some of the evidences. So here's my question for you: How can you simply say they can't be verified? Did you verify when they said there are 9 planets in our solar system? Or did you research every discovery they made? No offence, meant though!

realityandrose said:
You see, the media is rigged and people spread things which aren't true so I can't just approach a single verified fake subject and say oh yes it is true. In my realm, I did my duty i.e. researching into the subjects specified above.

Did your research involve using the search function on the forum to see where these subjects have been covered extensively in the past?

dugdeep said:
realityandrose said:
You see, the media is rigged and people spread things which aren't true so I can't just approach a single verified fake subject and say oh yes it is true. In my realm, I did my duty i.e. researching into the subjects specified above.

Did your research involve using the search function on the forum to see where these subjects have been covered extensively in the past?

So and so, but I researched more scientifically. Not to be rude, but I was collecting physical evidences.

Keyhole said:
realityandrose,
There is no free lunch in the universe, therefore you must be prepared to put the effort into answering these questions for yourself, rather than relying on the work of others for "verification"

Also the Wave is an excellent place to begin your own research. You may find more meaningful and much more relevant information pertaining to your quire. The C's encouraging us to that gray matter between our ears.
So go seek.

The Wave Chapter 1: Riding The Wave
http://cassiopaea.org/category/volumes/the-wave/

And guess what, it is a gift for you to unwrap. But consider to heeded keyholes advice for the possibility of receivership as for clarity, as one hand feeds the other. If you get my drift.

Also check out the Cassiopaea Glossary: An excellent resource that may aide you for your own investigations. Good luck!

Welcome!

This glossary is the result of networking and joint effort
of many readers of Signs of the Times
and other web sites sharing similar point of view, namely that Knowledge Protects.

You can either type in the word you are looking for in the box below, browse by letter or use the random button for some fun learning.
http://glossary.cassiopaea.com/glossary.php?l=All

realityandrose said:
How can you simply say they can't be verified?
If you re-read my post, you will see that I said "the chance of us gathering any objective supporting evidence is very low", which means that we are currently unable to verify them at this moment in time.

Here are some of your questions
realityandrose said:
11) I read Laura's post about Witches and neither did it gave me a straight answer nor did it make sense. No offence meant, though! So did witches practice magic?
12) There was this Indian woman named Shanti Devi who claimed she met Lord Krishna after her death. He asked her to teach others about spirituality when she is born again. Was she being truthful?
The answers to your questions cannot be proven with evidence. For example, in response to "Did Lord Ram and Lord Krishna really exist?", let's say that the C's answered "yes." Would this answer be of any real benefit to you whatsoever? Or perhaps the C's said "no.".. How would you be able to verify that? Would these answers bring you any closer to knowing the truth?

Sometimes it is best to accept that there are some things that we, as human beings, simply can never know. We can speculate, get lost in magical thinking and imagination, and probably expend a lot of time and energy trying to find out, only to finally come to this pragmatic conclusion.

Another option, one that the work done on this forum is more alligned with, is to acknowledge this basic fact and to focus on the real, practical aspects of life, and to develop the capacity in ourselves to properly percieve reality as it is. It is up to each individual to make the choice of whether this forum is suitable for them or not.

realityandrose said:
I was also puzzled about lot's Indian stories/myths/superstitions/beliefs as a kid. I too felt it curious enough to search.

My curiosity lays in simple question. If the Veda's are the origin of Hindu religion and later day Purana's and Hindu epic's like Ramayana and Mahabharata are derivatives of Vedas Why didn't Veda's didn't talk much about Rama and Krishna in much detail instead they talked 'fire' , 'air', 'water' etc. ?

why did Hindu God Vishnu needs so many incarnations including strange forms like in coming from water, going into water, milking ocean etc.? Krishna is one of Vishnu's incarnation. In some cases, How come Buddha became Vishnu's incarnation as if Hindu religion seems assimilate all the gods of competition. How come these Gods come in so many different shapes with so many animal vehicles( often ridiculous shapes). ?
You may want to check this one out
Understanding Hindu Gods and Thunder bolts of Gods video on You tube.

Recently I read a book called 'History of India' written by a british Author John Keay( _http://www.amazon.com/India-History-Revised-John-Keay/dp/0802145582/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1442184318&sr=8-1&keywords=History+of+India). I deliberately chose non-indian author to avoid nationalist religious tendencies based on the amazon reviews. What he wrote is very curious.

After Ashokan Mauryan empires approval of Buddhism( almost 2000 years back), Hinduism is in trouble as it is. By that time,Priestly cast Brahmins are the only members who can read sanskrit to translate Veda's and give guidance. Hinduism losing favor while Buddhism became popular through providing shelters merchants through their so called monasteries/accommodations. In order to counter this, Hindu Scriptures are simplified, made more exciting converting them to Purana's, converted into local languages etc. But the basic components of 'incaranation', 'what you sow is what you reap', 'Karmic balances', probably meditation-al experiences etc are retained. I guess is this is where Comet Venus's rotations around sun became Vishnu's incarnations. Krishna became part of it. Rest is history as they say. Brahmins that depend on religion and as experts who can give advice to the people under distress either due to natural calamities or personal tragedies could have made many changes over the time to fit the need. But the real credibility comes from 3rd way followers ( Yogi's, Guru's, saints) who happen to have good intentions( in their own understanding- system 2 narrations) but bought those explanations sustained those beliefs for centuries.

11) I read Laura's post about Witches and neither did it gave me a straight answer nor did it make sense. No offence meant, though!
So did witches practice magic? It was possible to manipulate nature's law by them, isn't it?
I am not sure of your question. but If you have lived in India( particularly rural area's) all type of superstitions/beliefs exist. Often people person's physical appearance , emotional outbursts are casted as witches out of conscious/unconscious anger or politics. It is hard to figure out what is , what is not.

I don't know the answer to it, but this is how I look at it. split the topic into following categories.
Reincarnation,
Seeing a person ( Krishna or Jesus or some shape shifting entity in non-materialist world),
remembering that experience
Promoting after the birth - (who benefits from it? )

There is enough proof that Reincarnation exist, Reasonable to assume that any entity can form different forms according to the needs in non-materialist world. Remembering limited experience of pre-birth years in religious flavor raises questions. Though promotion of so called God has limited benefit to certain disgruntled materialistic population, as a whole it tends to be used to promulgate superstition blind faith and manipulation( Which is not good). Laura's "Wave series" will go into rabbit hole of the entire phenomena.

14) How are the heavy sedimentary stones & rocks inscribed "RAM" on it, floates in the Gulf of Mannar?

Well, Hindu religious proponents and nationalists always showed this as a proof superiority of Hindu religion and quoted that as a historical proof of legitimacy of religion. But if one would look at the snippets of information C's provided related to Antlantian (parantha's etc), Noah's flood, Rama as tribal priest who is human proto type 3, Aryan invasion in the area of prototypes-3, Veda's are accumulation of meditative experiences of Aryans, Aryan introduction of agriculture, cast system as a means of governance and spreading I find it difficult to relate Rama the tribal priest to the word 'RAM' in those stones. If that inscription is really true on those stones, there must be some historical reason but that may not be religious as promulgated today.

15) Google Maps show underground bases possibly empty under Ellora caves in India. What was under it?
Having visited Ajanta and Ellora long back, I too wondered who in the right mind will create a caves with Buddhist flavor in those high hilly areas with extremely narrow passage ways that resemble 'Lord of the rings'. My guess is either those area's rose in height or Water filled up those areas forcing people to go up or some religious tensions that changed sides over time. I dont know what it is, but i guess the same will be valid for the caves below.

These are my thoughts for now.

realityandrose said:
dugdeep said:
realityandrose said:

So and so, but I researched more scientifically. Not to be rude, but I was collecting physical evidences.

This is a research forum, based on scientific principles. Many of the answers you seek can be found in the forum. As a scientist doing "research", it would help if you included all the data collected and the sources from which your conclusions are based. Then it is up to you to present your findings here for discussion.

It is in the discussion part where it is discovered which topics have already been covered, which questions are poorly phrased or contain assumptions and which sources may be unreliable and thus discarded.

The process of doing the work yourself and then sharing the results with others on the forum will go a long way in reducing redundancy and overall 'noise' by eliminating those questions for which answers have already been given. Posing a bunch of questions that could easily be found by using the forum search function is a waste of everyone's time.

This forum exists not only to find answers to life's many mysteries, but also to help people learn to think more effectively, to ask the right questions and fine tune their machine. The process is often just as important as the answer given.

Since the moderator always deactivates links I won't be posting them. Instead I'll write a blog based on my questions that is saved in my laptop in pieces here and there. When I get back home, I'll certainly post my entire research.

Quote from: realityandrose on September 13, 2015, 10:07:38 PM

I was also puzzled about lot's Indian stories/myths/superstitions/beliefs as a kid. I too felt it curious enough to search.

To be truthful, no one can answer that question . . . The closest anyone has got to it is Amateur Astronomer Nilesh Nilkanth Oak, a Chemical Engineer based in Canada, who studied and calculated dates for stars, comets and constellations described in the Mahabharata and the Ramayana. He published his conclusions in two books, viz:-

When Did The Mahabharata War Happen?: The Mystery of Arundhati (June 4, 2011), he calculates that the era was 5561 BC.https://www.amazon.com/When-Did-Mahabharata-War-Happen/dp/0983034400/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8

In his second book, The Historic Rama: Indian Civilization at the End of Pleistocene (January 28, 2014) the exact date of Rama's birth is calculated as 29 November,12,240 BC https://www.amazon.com/Historic-Rama-Indian-Civilization-Pleistocene/dp/1494949466/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1478195072&sr=1-1&keywords=The+historic+rama

personal questions would relate to one's health
inquiries into dogs and ghosts and the like

something that would benefit all of us
a.) is the EM drive real?
b.) how does it work?
c.) does the microwave radiation in pyramid geometry interact with aether?
d.) is there a more optimal frequency?
e.) is there a more optimal amplitude?
f.) is there a more optimal phase?
g.) is there a more optimal polarity?
h.) is there a more optimal geometry?
i.) do maxwell's forgotten scaler equations mean that electromagnetic radiation has no effect on aether, and vice versa?
j.) if yes, then how does EM drive work?

OpenHeartMonk said:
personal questions would relate to one's health
inquiries into dogs and ghosts and the like

something that would benefit all of us
a.) is the EM drive real?
b.) how does it work?
c.) does the microwave radiation in pyramid geometry interact with aether?
d.) is there a more optimal frequency?
e.) is there a more optimal amplitude?
f.) is there a more optimal phase?
g.) is there a more optimal polarity?
h.) is there a more optimal geometry?
i.) do maxwell's forgotten scaler equations mean that electromagnetic radiation has no effect on aether, and vice versa?
j.) if yes, then how does EM drive work?

I think we can figure out the answers to these questions ourselves, which would be much more fun than just getting the answers IMO, all we need is a theory of the ether. I posted some ideas regarding the ether in this thread:

Newtons laws, relativity & the ether

I think the EM drive does work, the reason being that the EM waves create a difference in the ether pressure acting on the two ends of the drive, which causes trust.

I'm not quite sure what happens with the pyramids, but lately I've been thinking that electric charge correlates with etheric pressure. So perhaps the etheric pressure inside a pyramid is greater than outside. I don't know though.

realityandrose said:
Note: Even though the C's have already answered some of them, I'd really like the group to verify the messages since C's have said it themselves it can be manipulated and not to believe everything as mentioned in the beginning of the sessions. Don't charge on me, yet!

3) How come US can't seem to overpower ISIS? Are they funding them as most people say?
4) Did Dr. Wolf really created a superhuman christened OMEGA J from his DNA under the orders of US General?
5) There has been speculations going about NASA moon landing photos being faked by them. Though I'd like to believe they did go. So, are those photos legit? If they are how come there are no stars visible in the background?
10) Why was Teotihuacán was abandoned?
It was possible to manipulate nature's law by them, isn't it?

off the top of my head, for question 9 I remember the law of one readings talking about the statues being influence for SVS. They asked how and i don't remember the answer. The lawofone site has it if you want to read the details. It's channeled information as well, by the way.

Back
Top Bottom