In history all i am taught is war, war, war...

• Thread starter Pirates Go ARRRRRRGH!
  • Start date
P

Pirates Go ARRRRRRGH!

This is the response i got to a question of "what is being tought to you about the war in iraq, lebanon, afghanistan?" from a sixteen-year-old on myspace. My question is this to the editors and to whom ever may feel the need to answer: How do the people of conscience on this BBM exactly plan to counteract this mind-programming? If this is what is being taught to the masses in the USA and certainly in other coutries, is there really a chance to change such a belief? I'm not trying to be pessimistic on the issue, but the whole thing looks very grim. Is the end, which will surely be the outcome if our children are being tought this, going to be a game of "duck and cover" for everyone, or is there a chance for a different outcome. Your opinion is welcomed cuz i would like to know if i need to begin studying survival techniques, or just plan to party at ground zero...

I spread as much "truth" as i can get my hands on. I do this in a variety of ways, myspace being the focus, tee shirts, painting slogans on my car and casual conversation being tangents.

At this point, its all about raising the global level of consciousness, or awareness. People don't know what's going on around them, don't care, or don't want to know, if we can chip away at that at some point a critical mass will be reached and then things will change, people will demand info, and gov'ts will no longer be able to hide behind a veil of lies.

Knowing how to survive in a variety of situations never hurts thou :-)

Back
Top Bottom