"IN-SHADOW"

Martial Heart

A Disturbance in the Force
Hi there,

Many of you must have already seen this video made by a guy named Lubomir Arsov. I don't find any track of it being shared in the forum so I open my first thread to be sure it wouldn't fall into the limbos. Please tell me if I'm mistaken or if it's not the right place to share this.

It such a clever masterpiece of visual AND intellectual impact, it totally made my day. This video depicts a LOT of subjects we discuss around this forum : insanity, political and industrial tricks, big pharma and militaro-industrial complex, toxic behaviours, enlightment of the self, etc ... in such a clever and beautiful way.

A MUST SEE :shock:

https://vimeo.com/242569435

Thanks for sharing, also soundtrack is so cool. We need more of authentic, visionary, awakening and beautiful art. When you speak about how it made your day, I've experienced intensive inspiration from strong impression couple of weeks ago while watching the movie La La Land, thanks to Damien Chazelle for nourishment. Opening scene was so beatifully marvelous, it left me for two days feeling conscious and grounded, enlightened.

Hi there,

Many of you must have already seen this video made by a guy named Lubomir Arsov. I don't find any track of it being shared in the forum so I open my first thread to be sure it wouldn't fall into the limbos. Please tell me if I'm mistaken or if it's not the right place to share this.

It such a clever masterpiece of visual AND intellectual impact, it totally made my day. This video depicts a LOT of subjects we discuss around this forum : insanity, political and industrial tricks, big pharma and militaro-industrial complex, toxic behaviours, enlightment of the self, etc ... in such a clever and beautiful way.

A MUST SEE :shock:

https://vimeo.com/242569435
Although its depicting our very extreme STS-indulgent world in art-form (both visual and audio) and can be excused as portraying its message as such, it is nevertheless itself indulging in the STS-ness through it being 'art' thus reveling in it. I do, however, very much like it!... Though that could be a reflection of my own ponerization?

Thank you Martial Heart! Very interesting. We are living in a planet that really needs a Comet and as soon as possible.

Back
Top Bottom