In vitro fertilization

Mona

Jedi Master
Hello,
I was just wondering if CC's have ever mentioned anything about in vitro fertilization. Is it possible that humans created through in vitro might be more attuned to the 4D STS. The reason I am asking is that humans created this way are in a way forced to enter 3D, or maybe I could be wrong, maybe those souls specifically choose to enter that way. I am just looking at this way of procreation as unnatural, as a way to forcing life to be created in a petridish instead of the natural way of procreating.

My ex-best friend (she became ex when she became a very devoted Christian) underwent in vitro fertilization. As a result of this procedure she gave birth to two boys. They are beautiful boys except that one of them is a little strange. He used to throw up on purpose in his crib just to make my friend hysterical. She used to become so stressed out that her husband would find her in a fetal like position crying hysterically. Eventually she had to go on some meds to help her cope with this kind of stress that this boy created in her life. I was never a witness to what she described to me, everytime I came to see her kids, the boy was usually very active and curious like most little boys are.

IMO that's an interesting question that I also would like to learn more about. But I have a few comments on the tentative ideas you expressed.

Mona said:
As a result of this procedure she gave birth to two boys. They are beautiful boys except that one of them is a little strange. He used to throw up on purpose in his crib just to make my friend hysterical. She used to become so stressed out that her husband would find her in a fetal like position crying hysterically. [..] I was never a witness to what she described to me, everytime I came to see her kids, the boy was usually very active and curious like most little boys are.

What I learned in my biology course is that in vitro procedures mess up the normal methylation processes in the egg. Methylation is a complex chemical change that happens to DNA during the usual maturation of the egg and the normal fertilization. It involves attaching methyl groups onto DNA which reduces expression of certain genes. During normal fertilization, if I remember correctly, old methylation is erased and then redone. In vitro, this doesn't happen. So there will be some genes that are more silent than normally, or possibly vice versa. This may potentially influence the body-soul compatibility, I imagine, but exactly how IMO is totally open.

I am just looking at this way of procreation as unnatural, as a way to forcing life to be created in a petridish instead of the natural way of procreating.

The oldest children conceived in vitro are now approaching the age of 30. Those who elect to do this procedure may want to keep in mind that it is, in a way, an experiment on the children being born that way. There are immediate health concerns for the children (birth defects, chromosomal abnormalities), and long-term health concerns are actually unknown at this point.

That being said, your position on "this way of procreation" raises some red flags in me; let me try to formulate why.

First thought has to do with the parents. I can kind of understand where you are going with the word "unnatural". Motivation is the key: bending nature to serve ones own needs. Not a good thing, I agree. But, how really different is it from a desire to have children naturally? Either way, it's creating life, and either way, having children has a lot to do with parents satisfying their own physical or emotional needs, sometimes complex and often self-serving.

Also and more importantly, I think, it's the matter of choice. I see no reason why people who cannot have children "naturally" should be banned from the choice of producing biologically related children, or looked down upon for exercising this choice. WE may not agree with the choice, we may not think it's a good or mature thing, but to refuse it to them is discrimination.

Second thought has to do with the children. I may be wrong but I see prejudice in your view of them which come from your position that this way of procreation is unnatural, which is emotionally central in your argument.

First, you say,

humans created this way are in a way forced to enter 3D, or maybe I could be wrong, maybe those souls specifically choose to enter that way

I don't think there's evidence that anyone is forced to do anything, more than someone else anyway. How would a creation of a physical vehicle force a soul to enter 3D? That's same as saying that making a shoe would cause a foot to materialize in it. I am sorry it is an awkward analogy; I was trying to convey the point that the ray of creation -- the moving force that makes things happen or manifest -- goes from above to below, and not the other way around.

As for the souls choosing to enter 3D a certain way, I remember a quote from the C's that went something along the lines of, "many people grabbed whatever they can get". There may not be that much availability and choice for the souls out there.

And then you go on talking about your friend's kids and say,

He used to throw up on purpose in his crib just to make my friend hysterical.

I do not know what age we are talking about -- I am assuming if he is in a crib he must have been less then 1 y.o. or at most a younger toddler. I think that the level of maliciousness you appear to see in the actions of a child this young is out of proportion.

Certainly the kid appears to have had some problems, physical or emotional, and your friend had a very hard time coping with them. But it is much more likely that it had to do with the kids' genuine needs, and not with a spiteful attitude and a desire to give his mother fits. E.g., if a kid is throwing his toys out of a crib, his goal is to 1) see how they bounce and learn about objects properties this way, and 2) get a reaction out of his mother and have a give and take in both words and action with her, i.e., to communicate, which also is a learning experience. He is not throwing toys out to spite his mother, even if it does drive her crazy.

There is not nearly enough information to understand the full extent of what was happening, and even the information you have may not be totally accurate (you say yourself that you have never witnessed what your friend was saying). So perhaps it may be premature to jump to the kind of conclusions that you made.

It sounds to me like the mother has more issues than the child. It's my understanding that souls utilize available vehicles based on genetics and circumstance , for lack of a better term. I see no reason why in vitro would effect this, though I have a relative who had to resort to in vitro to conceive and her child is the most amazing kid I've ever known, so perhaps I'm biased.

Hi Mona,

Hildegarda said:
He used to throw up on purpose in his crib just to make my friend hysterical.

I do not know what age we are talking about -- I am assuming if he is in a crib he must have been less then 1 y.o. or at most a younger toddler. I think that the level of maliciousness you appear to see in the actions of a child this young is out of proportion.

Certainly the kid appears to have had some problems, physical or emotional, and your friend had a very hard time coping with them. But it is much more likely that it had to do with the kids' genuine needs, and not with a spiteful attitude and a desire to give his mother fits.

I agree with Hildegarda, and was actually a bit taken aback by your comment, as if a 1 y.o. child or younger could do things for the express purpose of upsetting his mother. It's like making the child responsible, ascribing him evil/malicious intent. Forgive the analogy which is a bit extreme, but it would be like a pedophile shifting the blame on a child saying things like "but his attitude was provocative, he came up to me", etc. (which is actually something they seem to often say for their defense).

I am sorry for starting this discussion, I did not mean to upset anybody. I did mention that I never witnessed this boy actually throwing up in his crib or having any of the fits that my friend mentioned to me. I did say that I found him to be just a curious boy and was never a witness to him upsetting his mother.

I also did not judge, in my opinion, people in going through in vitro fertilization; that is everybody's choice. I would never do anything to make anybody stop from doing it, that would be a waste of my time. It is everybody's business but I do have the right to my own opinion. Just like we believe in aliens here the christians have the right to believe in their Jesus. I am not a christian and never was one, but I still think that creating a life in a petridish is unnatural. If it was a natural process then the developing embryo would be able to develop on its own in a petridish. There are millions of kids that are in need of a good home; planet earth does not have a population problem but has a problem with too many people not wanting to give kids a safe and loving home. But again, not everybody wants to adopt, so don't assume taht I am forcing anybody to do so.

I just wanted to start discussing about the possible unexpected physiological changes that this procedure could be responsible for in some of the children created this way. What happened to free speach? Can people voice their own opinion without being accused of attacking this group or that group......

Mona said:
I am sorry for starting this discussion, I did not mean to upset anybody.

Why are you sorry? You appear to be the only one who is upset.

m said:
I did mention that I never witnessed this boy actually throwing up in his crib or having any of the fits that my friend mentioned to me. I did say that I found him to be just a curious boy and was never a witness to him upsetting his mother.

That's true, and you used his mother's tale as the basis for the idea that children conceived this way are somehow hard wired into STS - as if all humans were not pure STS. We are all pure STS - some of us are becoming STO candidates but that is the best we can do as human beings on the 3D planet earth in 2009.

m said:
I also did not judge, in my opinion, people in going through in vitro fertilization; that is everybody's choice. I would never do anything to make anybody stop from doing it, that would be a waste of my time. It is everybody's business but I do have the right to my own opinion. Just like we believe in aliens here the christians have the right to believe in their Jesus. I am not a christian and never was one, but I still think that creating a life in a petridish is unnatural. If it was a natural process then the developing embryo would be able to develop on its own in a petridish. There are millions of kids that are in need of a good home; planet earth does not have a population problem but has a problem with too many people not wanting to give kids a safe and loving home. But again, not everybody wants to adopt, so don't assume taht I am forcing anybody to do so.

Hmm, you really jumped from the discussion out into left field on this part - but that is what happens when our emotions run our thinking. No one concluded that you were suggesting that you would force anyone to do anything. The comments made were on some of the assumptions that you did make - you seem to be taking those assumptions and running with them, when the replies you received were merely inquiries into your mind set on this. You appear to be thinking with emotional energy and your emotions are taking a conversation and turning it into an accusation or an attack - it is neither.

m said:
I just wanted to start discussing about the possible unexpected physiological changes that this procedure could be responsible for in some of the children created this way.

Okay - what possible unexpected physiological changes? Do you have data? Children have been conceived this way for a long enough time that there is at least one full generation (possibly two), so what physiological changes have been observed in this population?

m said:
What happened to free speach? Can people voice their own opinion without being accused of attacking this group or that group......

Who is being attacked, Mona? Can't this forum address each and every post and hold those who have written them to the same standards as it holds itself? The responses you have received have as much to do with free speech as a donkey has to do with a tennis ball. So - you've been triggered and are reacting. This entire post was a reaction - it would be really beneficial for you to examine why and how that happened.

Mona said:
What happened to free speach? Can people voice their own opinion without being accused of attacking this group or that group......

Nothing happened to it, it's still there.

Of course, you are free to voice your opinion. In turn, I am free to point out that, in my view, your opinion lacks factual basis, relies on a subjective and emotionally laden construct; and the way you illustrate it with your friend's child's example, smacks of stigmatizing a whole group of people.

Mona, you are being defensive and I wonder why. Those kind of defenses usually signify some attachment to the idea and identification with it. Those are also things that cloud judgment and make it less accurate. This is why I am bringing this up, to help you see it and examine. This is also the use of free speech, that's how it's used on the forum, to assist in understanding in a safe environment, and not to accuse or attack.

The key, I think, is this:

I am not a christian and never was one, but I still think that creating a life in a petridish is unnatural. If it was a natural process then the developing embryo would be able to develop on its own in a petridish.

By the criteria you listed, the whole human civilization is unnatural, including the best parts of it, such as, our tools, agricultural selection, life-saving meds and the computers we use to communicate with one another. I agree that creating life in a petridish is the next step in this respect, and it should involve great care and responsibility. The intent, as always, is the key.

Again, I have to ask, why such blanket aversion to what you perceive as "unnatural". What bothers you about it?

Mona said:
I am sorry for starting this discussion, I did not mean to upset anybody. I did mention that I never witnessed this boy actually throwing up in his crib or having any of the fits that my friend mentioned to me. I did say that I found him to be just a curious boy and was never a witness to him upsetting his mother.

I just wanted to start discussing about the possible unexpected physiological changes that this procedure could be responsible for in some of the children created this way. What happened to free speach? Can people voice their own opinion without being accused of attacking this group or that group......

It is kind of clear you have some strong opinions about 'petridishes' being 'unnatural.'

All in all, the question of ".....Is it possible that humans created through in vitro might be more attuned to the 4D STS...." is an interesting one. The opinions following the question, without your own research, is not an objective observation, but simply your thoughts and feelings on it, however don't expect that others might respond to the rest of your post.

I have personally have never seen a problem of 'free speech' here. Your being seemingly upset that others expressed their 'free speech,' seems as if you would rather others not question your beliefs at all.

Hildegarda said:
The key, I think, is this:

I am not a christian and never was one, but I still think that creating a life in a petridish is unnatural. If it was a natural process then the developing embryo would be able to develop on its own in a petridish.

By the criteria you listed, the whole human civilization is unnatural, including the best parts of it, such as, our tools, agricultural selection, life-saving meds and the computers we use to communicate with one another.

I agree that creating life in a petridish is the next step in this respect, and it should involve great care and responsibility. The intent, as always, is the key.

Upon reading your comments, Hildegarda, and Dawn's, I realized that it's really interesting that a laboratory fertilization (I don't think they use petri dishes - perhaps test tubes?) is considered so unnatural when the entire human race has been genetically engineered by those who use us as food... funny that. I suppose there would be grounds to consider nothing about the human race to be 'natural' at all - but that's an enormous digression - so apologies!

anart said:
Upon reading your comments, Hildegarda, and Dawn's, I realized that it's really interesting that a laboratory fertilization (I don't think they use petri dishes - perhaps test tubes?) is considered so unnatural when the entire human race has been genetically engineered by those who use us as food... funny that. I suppose there would be grounds to consider nothing about the human race to be 'natural' at all - but that's an enormous digression - so apologies!

Hmmm that is a very interesting observation anart.

Truly where would the 'line' be between natural and unnatural at this point of genetically modified humans? Is there even a line anymore?

quote from Wikipedia regarding In Vitro Fertillisation test tubs or petridishes:

The term in vitro, from the [Latin] root meaning within the glass, is used, because early biological experiments involving cultivation of tissues outside the living organism from which they came, were carried out in glass containers such as beakers, test tubes, or petri dishes. Today, the term in vitro is used to refer to any biological procedure that is performed outside the organism it would normally be occurring in, to distinguish it from an in vivo procedure, where the tissue remains inside the living organism within which it is normally found. A colloquial term for babies conceived as the result of IVF, test tube babies, refers to the tube-shaped containers of glass or plastic resin, called test tubes, that are commonly used in chemistry labs and biology labs. However, in vitro fertilisation is usually performed in the shallower containers called Petri dishes. (Petri-dishes may also be made of plastic resins.) However, the IVF method of Autologous Endometrial Coculture is actually performed on organic material, but is yet called in vitro. This is used when parents are having infertility problems or they want to have multiple births.

_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_vitro_fertilization

anart said:
when the entire human race has been genetically engineered by those who use us as food

Well, food source, but apparently also living information library. Remember the references in Bringers of the Dawn about earth being a libraryus being the library? The information that’s contained within our DNA? The Cs continuous emphasis on the importance of knowledge, and Bringers talking about the knowledge being ‘scattered/scrambled'?

Bringers of the Dawn said:
These extensions of Prime Creator, which we will call creator gods, went out and began to experiment with Prime Creator's energy as it existed within themselves. They began to create their own hierarchy, which in turn created other hierarchies. Each succeeding hierarchy created another hierarchy to endow it with its own essence and to assist in the development of this universe. Eventually, in one of the galactic systems, a plan came together to design Earth as an intergalactic exchange center of information. It was an incredible plan. Earth was a beautiful place, located on the fringes of one of the galactic systems and easily reached from other galaxies. It was close to many way portals, the highways that exist for
energies to travel throughout space.

There was much scurrying and shuffling to create individual representation from all of the galaxies here upon this planet. Some of the creator gods were master geneticists. They were able through their hierarchies to tie molecules togetherencoded molecules of identity, frequency, and electrical chargeto
create life. Many sentient civilizations gave of their DNA to have representation of their coding upon this planet. The master geneticists then designed various species, some human, some animal, by playing with the varieties of DNA that the sentient civilizations contributed to make Earth into this exchange center of information, this light center, this Living Library. The plan for Earth was a grand one.

The Original Planners of Earth were members of the Family of Light, beings who worked for and were associated with an aspect of consciousness called light. Light is information. The Family of Light created the information center they had conceived of; they designed a place where galaxies would contribute their information and where all would be able to participate and share their specific
knowledge. Earth was to be a cosmic library, a place of incredible beauty that experimented with how information could be stored through frequencies and through the genetic process.

Outside the structure of time,100,000 years can pass in what may be a year within the structure of time as you know it. These creator gods did not exist in time as you know it. A few hundred thousand years or a million years was nothing to them. Different energies were brought into existence. There were species of humans on Earth perhaps 500,000 years ago who developed very highly evolved civilizations. We are not speaking of the civilizations that
you call Lemuria or Atlantis; to us, those civilizations are modern. W'e are talking about civilizations that are ancient, civilizations that are buried under some of the ice caps of the far southern continent of .Antarctica.

The project of the Living Library on Earth was eventually fought over. It looked enticing enough to be mined by some. During Earth's early history, there were w°ars in space for ownership of this planet.
Have you ever wondered who owns Earth? It's a prime hunk of real estate. Do you think it would go ownerless in space? Skirmishes took place, and Earth became a place of duality. Certain creator gods who had the right to do
whatever they wanted-because Earth is a free-will zone-came in and took over. We call this "raiding" the Earth. It was like corporate raiding on Wall Street.

These creator gods raided Earth approximately 300,000 years ago-the time period, historically speaking, that you would call the beginning of human
civilization. This is merely the time period that you, in this present day, are taught was the beginning of civilization. In actuality, it was only the beginning of the later phase, the phase of modern humanity.

When this skirmish occurred, a certain group of entities fought in space and won the territory of Earth. These new owners did not want the native Earth species-the humans-to be informed of what took place. Uninformed, the species would be easier to control. This is why light is information and darkness is lack of information. These entities beat out light, and Earth became their territory. It gives you a new idea of light, does it not? There was great radioactivity and nuclear action, and much of Earth was rent asunder.

The original species, human creation, experienced great destruction and was scattered. These new creator gods who were the new owners were also master geneticists. They understood how to create life, and they wanted this territory for their own reasons. Territories are created and held by certain energies for many reasons, one of which is that there is consciousness within all things. Consciousness communicates continuously. Consciousness vibrates, or can be led to vibrate, at certain electromagnetic frequencies. Electromagnetic energies of consciousness can be influenced to vibrate in a certain way to create a source of food. Just as apples can he prepared and eaten in a variety of ways, consciousness can be prepared and ingested in a variety of ways.

Some entities, in the process of their own evolution, began to discover that as they created life and put consciousness into things through modulating the frequencies of forms of consciousness, they could feed themselves; they could keep themselves in charge. They began to Figure out that this is how Prime Creator nourished itself. Prime Creator sends out others to create an electromagnetic frequency of consciousness as a food source for itself.

The new owners of this planet had a different appetite and different preferences than the former owners. They nourished themselves with chaos and fear. These things fed them, stimulated them, and kept them in power. These new owners who came here 300,000 years ago are the magnificent beings spoken of in your
Bible, in the Babylonian and Sumerian tablets, and in texts all over the world. They came to Earth and rearranged the native human species. They rearranged your DNA in order to have you broadcast within a certain limited frequency band whose frequency could feed them and keep them in power.

The original human was a magnificent being whose twelve strands of DNA were contributed by a variety of sentient civilizations. When the new owners came in, they worked in their laboratories and created versions of humans with a different DNA-the two-stranded, double-helix DNA. They took the original DNA of the human species and disassembled it. The original DNA pattern was left within the
human cells, yet it was not functional; it was split apart, unplugged.

Within human cells are light-encoded filaments, fine gossamer threads of energy that carry information. When these gossamer threads are working together like a cable-the way fiber optics works-they form the helix of your DNA. When you here rearranged, you were left with the double helix. Anything that was unnecessary for survival and that could keep you informed was unplugged, leaving you with only a double helix that would lock you into controllable, operable frequencies.
A frequency fence, something like an electrical fence, was put around the-planet to control how much the frequencies of humans could be modulated and changed. As the story goes, this frequency fence made it very difficult for the frequencies of light-information-to penetrate. When light frequencies were able to penetrate the control fence, there was no light to receive them. The humans' DNA was unplugged, the light-encoded filaments were no longer organized, so the creative cosmic rays that brought light did not have anything to plug into and hold onto.

Before the raid, you had tremendous abilities. The original biogenetic example of the human was given incredible information, was interdimensional, and could do many things. When those creator gods raided, they found that the local species knew too much. The local species had abilities that were too much like those who were passing themselves off as God.

A biogenetic manipulation was done, and there was much destruction. There were experimental versions of the species brought onto the planet, where the original database was scattered but not destroyed. At one time, your DNA was intact. It was like a beautiful library where the information was all catalogued and referenced and you could find anything you wanted to find instantly. When- the biogenetic alteration occurred to unplug the data, it eras as if someone hid the reference system and pulled all the books off the shelves and heaped them into a pile on the door so that there was no order to them. This is how your DNA was scattered and scrambled by the raiders a long time ago.

We are telling you a story now; there is definitely a story to this. We speak not to your logical mind but to your memory banks, so that you can begin to remember participating in this story. In this way, you will begin to understand what has happened and who you are within this process. All of the genetic information was scattered; it did not have an order, but it was left inside the cells. The only information that remained for you to play with and to keep you functioning was the double helix.

Many of the databases along the double helix were shut down, closed, so that you began to function with very little data. You were very easy to manipulate and control by many aspects of consciousness passing themselves off as God with a big G.

Certain entities took the existing species, which was indeed a glorious species, and retooled it for their own uses, their own needs. They disrupted the informational frequency inside human beings, changed the DNA, and gave you the double helix so that you could be kept in ignorance. Your frequency of
accessibility was simply shut off so that you couldn't turn the dial of your own radio.

These creator gods set out to alter the DNA inside the human body, which is the intelligence, the blueprint, the code. If a code does not have a place to operate within, it cannot fire itself into existence or express itself into existence. If you are locked up in a little tiny room and never given any place to grow, you can never express yourself. The last number of thousand years, your code has been forced to fit inside a very limited DNA.
One of the most exciting aspects about being on Earth right now is that there is a reordering or a retooling taking place in your DNA. Cosmic rays are coming onto the planet so that a change is being broadcasted and a reordering is taking place inside the body. The scattered data that holds the history and awareness of the Living Library is now lining up.

The DNA is evolving. New helixes or strands are being formed as the light-encoded filaments are beginning to bundle themselves together. The scattered data is being pulled together in your body by electromagnetic energies from Prime Creator. We are here to watch this process in you, to assist you,
and to evolve ourselves as well.

As this rebundling or reordering comes together, you will create a more evolved nervous system that will allow much more data to move itself into your consciousness. You will awaken many brain cells that have been lying dormant, and you will come into use of your full physical body rather than the small percentage that you have been functioning with.

Every place on the planet is being affected by this change, this awareness.

The light-encoded filaments inside your body are similar to a grand library-a library that is so gigantic it carries the history of your universe. During the course of the Earth's history, there have been many different species who have lived here. You have convinced yourself that humanity is native to this planet. Human beings were put here. People are in for a shock because they are going to discover very shortly the skeletal forms of very different creatures. Some of these have already been discovered, particularly in South America, though they have been either written up in your tabloid newspapers and passed off as a hoax or fearfully kept in secret. When the consciousness of humanity is raised to the
frequency of receptivity, and the nervous system of the mass psyche is balanced to the point that you can have a paradigm shift, Earth itself will reveal its secrets through a variety of means such as weather patterns, Earth changes, psychic discoveries, and so on. You will unearth a whole new history.

The task you have before you is to consciously command, intend, and will the evolvement of your DNA. Commanding and willing and asking for this is not easv, for you must move through many identities. From the historical perspective of your multidimensional existence or essence or soul, you have been all kinds of characters, and some of these experiences have been painful. They have been challenging and difficult.

It is time for you to move through the challenges and unlock the history that is inside of your body by allowing the lightencoded filaments to rebundle, forming new helixes, and by allowing yourself to be receptive to what this new information in the DNA is going to plug in to you. It will not always make sense to your logical mind. You will learn that your logical mind has a place, a function, and a purpose, but that it is not your identity. The logical mind is overused by many people. It is overtaxed and abused, and when you overuse and abuse the logical mind, you create stress upon your body. You do not always need to understand logically what you are experiencing. Watch yourself, maintain humor at all times, and maintain the idea that you are evolving.

DNA is a living history of truth and life. When one is able to merge with this history, one is able to go into realities without videos, tapes, or books. One is able to experience. Many native cultures were trained to find the remnants of the Living Library left upon this planet. That explains their reverence for Earth and animals and their understanding of the cooperation that runs through everything. These native cultures were purposely put upon the planet so that there would be a training ground and a place of potential memory activation when the time was right.

DNA holds the code. It holds the blueprint of identity, the plan for existence, the history of the universe, and the history of life in this particular locale. And, it is stored within the cells of humans. The original DNA of the stewards of this planet, the human occupants, had a genetic blueprint system that was based on the number twelve. The twelve strands of genetic material are therefore connected to many other representatives or informational sources that also number twelve. Remember, reality mirrors reality. The twelve strands of information hooked the human occupant up with corresponding information centers in and out of the body.

Earth is now entering a conjunction or lineup with purpose through which the Original Planners are returning to reactivate the twelve-helix system in the occupying species-the human to date-and put Earth back on its track. When the biological library was conceived of eons and eons ago, it was decided that
the stewards of the planet would hold the key to unlocking the data that was stored in this Living Library.

How does this tie in with the twelve information centers? When human chakra systems are connected, open, and activated, information starts to seek its own expression and become available. There are certain things that will code or trigger this information, bringing it to the forefront of existence to get it
to begin to express itself. When you are hooked into the information centers, seven in your body and five outside your body, you are ready to receive energy through another set of twelve information centers. When you activate your own twelve chakras, you hook into energy stored in parallel sets of twelve centers that will further activate your process. This will eventually bring the brain into its
complete, full, computerlike function.

The twelve parallel realities hold ways to unlock information that has been secreted away. There are many steps to unlocking this information. You could compare this to governmental deep security, which uses different levels of fingerprints and imprints to access the final bit of information. There are many
different ways things must be connected if something very secret is stored away.
The activation of the twelve strands of DNA coincides with the activation, spinning, movement, and opening of the twelve centers of information-the twelve chakras or etheric energy discs. This is the beginning of the connection of the spinning of the twelve. When this alignment of energy takes place, it brings and pulls energy into the twelve heavenly bodies in your solar system. These bodies then begin to feed energy back to Earth. They activate themselves by releasing what they hold so that Earth can biogenetically come alive. There are more and more of these groups of twelve-the twelve universes spinning, for example. Through the spinning of the twelve centers, there will be a chaos of new
consciousness, because when these twelve energy centers-particularly the outer five-begin to hook themselves back up with the planet, there will be an incredible flood of new energy.
The formation of the twelve helixes will not mean that you will become completely informed as a species. It means that in order to catapult the species of humans forward into a higher consciousness, there is a maximum and minimum mutation that needs to take place to create a new standard of operation. This mutation will bring in a new frequency level that each person will become affected by in their own way. The process could be compared to a new sun being born in your atmosphere. These twelve helixes certainly do not comprise all of the information inside the light-encoded filaments.
However, the forming of the twelve helixes will be plenty to give you, as a species, a much bigger picture of who you are.

We call Earth the Living Library because you all have an image of what a library is: it is a place where information is stored and available. We use this analogy because we intend to evoke the image that everywhere you go you are in a library. You just haven't figured out yet how to translate the information
or recognize where it is in the library.

This is the image that we would like everyone to begin to have. It will create a greater loving for Earth, and a greater realization that there is something for everyone to relate to in this place. No one need ever be alone when they find out that there is intelligent life willing to communicate with human beings.

Once there is formulation of the twelve helixes, which hook one up to the twelve information centers, the library will be activated. Humans were designed to be the key to access this information in the Living Library. There are many stories that we can go into about this. Millions of years ago, all life coexisted on this planet, particularly during the dinosaur period, when these large beasts operated as guardians of the planet and certain energies were building to store data here. For many millions of years this occurred.

Right now twelve is the system that connects, and if you look around, you will see it everywhere. It was a symbolic insertion for a reason: so that you would someday figure out that it connects you to something somewhere else. It is not your natural rhythm but is a group agreement to use the energy of twelve in many different systems of reality. It is a coded formula. Many things that make no sense to the logical mind make a tremendous amount of sense to the light-encoded filaments and to the body as it is becoming more sensitive.

Originally; the role of the human occupant as the way shower to the library was one of great honor. Without the human occupant, one could not access the library; and the more tuned in the human occupant was, the more one could access the library. The human occupant had a certain pride in being loose enough and connected enough to find the data in all things.

If humans were the library cards, then some were better library cards than others. There was training that went into being the library card, and when beings came who wanted to find information on the planet, they would merge with the human occupant who was coded to respond to certain codes. If someone had
a low code, they might only see a certain amount of something; each one came with the purpose of accessing specific information. Information was not withheld from someone because it was secretive, but because the information was not electromagnetically suited to their biological structure.

Brinfers of the Dawn said:
You are going to discover someday that sex is part of the process. When you own your own sexuality, you will see the opportunities you have to express it, and you will decide whether you want to express it in those ways or not. As you become accessible, and as others utilize you to discover. the library, you may have very interesting encounters as the years evolve. If you go back and study the scriptures and ancient manuscripts, you will understand that the gods came down and intermingled with the daughters of human beings.

Sexuality has been used to spark the library card. There is something very dangerous in this, however, because it has been misused. That is why it is very important to own your sexuality and be very certain whom you share it with. We don't want any of you to be in a position to be bought or enticed. You are advised to look and see if you experience others as being honest and having integrity or whether they are flattering you. You are becoming stewards for power.

There are traditionalists who feel we are making entirely too much information available without supervision. We say that Earth is headed for a major collision, so no holds barred. We are flooding the planet, as are many others, with opportunities to remember. So, as you begin to amass this knowledge
and these abilities, there will be others attracted to you for their own reasons because of what they can access through you.

When you are sexual with someone, it is like opening an avenue to the other libraries. It has to do with many, many things. Part of what we want all of you to do is love and honor your bodies, love yourself, and make certain that if you are going to be sexual with someone that the person really love you. It doesn't mean you are going to marry them. But there has to be love so that you know who you are bonding with; in this way, the discoveries that you make move between the two of you. We are not so much warning you as we are informing you, because you will see things happen to others who are not careful of their power.

In other words, sexuality is not something to fool around with. It is a way to open many avenues. If one does not approach it carefully, one can attract energies even without having a partner. If one is using sexuality to activate information, one could invite the wrong energies in. So be aware of the frequency of sexuality, because it brings up the emotions, and the emotions are the key to accessing the data that is stored in the Living Library.

When the great library of yourselves was put into chaos, there was a little bit of data left that kept the species controllable, operable, manageable, and yet functioning on its own, performing tasks and stimulating it as a life form and form of consciousness to produce a certain frequency: fear. This fear has been promoted for the past 300,000 years on this planet as a controlled substance in every version that you can think of.

The Keepers of Time know where the data is locked, and you have been found; you have been selected to bring it into the light. We have come forward-or backward from our time period-to assist those of you on assignment to unlock the annals of human DNA. We are here to help you rearrange them within your own being and then to become part of the Living Library.

We have said that the cells in your body contain the entire history of this universe. Ideally, you will come to realize the existence of this golden library within yourselves during this lifetime and learn how to read what is there.

Remember, feeling is emotion. Emotion is the key to getting off this planet; it is the key to figuring out the multidimensional self, healing it, and becoming one. It is also the key to lovingly activating Earth as a Living Library, returning a valuable area of existence from extinction. With men and patriarchal society in charge of this planet for the last several thousand years, and women taking a position underground-not even in the back seat-separation has been the theme and emotion has been pushed aside, given a bad name, and frowned upon. You have been automatons, performing roles that were given to you to keep you separated.

You know everything, you are telepathic, and you are able to do anything because you are the host of the Living Library. You have the card that allows you to access any kind of information stored all over this planet.

transcripts said:
Q: (L) Why are there so many kinds of alien ships?
A: See previous statements. VOP.

Q: (L) Variability of physicality. Okay, I have also been reading about cattle
mutilations, that specific parts of the body are taken...
A: Rumen.

Q: (L) What is that?
A: Cattle part.

Q: (L) Why do they take an eyeball? What do they want only one eyeball?
A: Study soul pattern.

Q: (L) Can you study a soul pattern through an eyeball?
A: Like a tape recorder.

Q: (L) Why do they take part of a lip?
A: DNA library.

Q: (L) Well, how many eyes and DNA libraries do they need. This is happening a lot.
A: Some is copy cat by "secret government."

http://www.keyholepublishing.com/Real%20Reason%20for%20Many%20UFO%20Abductions.html

The Real Reason For Many UFO Abductions?

by Richard Sauder,

Copyright 2009, All Rights Reserved

Many people, including me, have speculated about the Earth's possible crucial role as a giant, galactic library -- a huge repository of information stored in the DNA of the myriad species of biological life on this planet. This is not science fiction. Terrestrial, human scientists already know how to do this.

Data stored in multiplying bacteria

"A message encoded as artificial DNA can be stored within the genomes of multiplying bacteria and then accurately retrieved, US scientists have shown.
Their concern that all current ways of storing information, from paper to electronic memory, can easily be lost or destroyed prompted them to devise a new type of memory - within living organisms.

The scientists took the words of the song It's a Small World and translated it into a code based on the four "letters" of DNA. They then created artificial DNA strands recording different parts of the song. These DNA messages, each about 150 bases long, were inserted into bacteria such as E. coli and Deinococcus radiodurans.
The latter is especially good at surviving extreme conditions. It can tolerate high temperatures, desiccation, ultraviolet light and ionising radiation doses 1000 times higher than would be fatal to humans.

The beginning and end of each inserted message have special DNA tags devised by the scientists. These "sentinels" stop the bacteria from identifying the message as an invading a virus and destroying it.
The magic of the sentinel is that it protects the information, so that even after a hundred bacterial generations (they) were able to retrieve the exact message."

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn3243

Now think how much information can be stored in the DNA of all of the living organisms on this planet, including in the DNA of terrestrial humans. The entire biosphere, including the human race, may be an unimaginably huge, ancient, living, breathing, Galactic data archive. My extensive reading of the voluminous UFOlogy literature, as well as my own intuition, insights, visions, dreams and many conversations and communications with other researchers and thinkers over a period of many years lead me to conclude that this scenario is very likely true. This also may explain the well-documented obsession in the UFOlogical literature of extraterrestrial abductors with extracting human sperm and eggs from UFO abductees. It's not necessarily a sexual procedure, per se -- rather it's more akin to interplanetary reference librarians or industrial spies retrieving unique and encyclopedic data storage modules that contain voluminous information. It may be that terrestrial human DNA is a hot commercial commodity on the galactic market, for the information that it contains. Remember: information is power, and the information that we carry in our individual DNA may be very powerful, indeed.
Imagine what would happen if our genetic blocks were undone -- what a total mind and reality blowing event that would be.
No doubt, only a small fraction of humanity could handle that immensity.

Imagine the vast potential we carry within us, all of us, encoded into the very structure of our DNA. Who knows what hidden, archived data the genetic and information scientists at Los Alamos and Lawrence Livermore may be extracting from the human genome right now? For surely, they have long since understood that if terrestrial human scientists can store information in DNA and retrieve it, then others have been at the same game.
But here's the bright side of the picture. Now that we know that information storage and retrieval in living DNA is scientific fact, we can play at that game too. It but remains for us to consciously retrieve the information stored from ages past in our own DNA, to recall what we carry within us and then to actually consciously become, for the first time in our lives, the empowered Galactic beings we have always potentially been!
This is the next step in our evolution as a conscious, planetary species, moving out into the Galaxy with expanded awareness of who we are, and where we fit into the Grand Cosmic Mystery of Life.

transcripts said:
Lizzies hoping to rule you in fourth density

I know, I've done it again... just wanted to comment on the food source 'only' thing.

E said:
I know, I've done it again... just wanted to comment on the food source 'only' thing.
:lol:
Well, I appreciate the digression! Your post was rich with interesting and relevant information, I think. Great job piecing it all together in such a clear way.

Just yesterday some friends and I were discussing the Human Genome Project, and the possible uncovering of the true potential of so-called "junk DNA," unused brain matter, and the implications of such regarding potential evolution. This coincidence--amongst so many these days--added to the significance of the idea of the Earth as a living library.

I am particularly intrigued by the references to the number 12 and did a search that pointed out the recurrence of this theme in the Bible, which can be seen here:
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_significance_does_the_number_12_have_in_the_Bible.

And, of course, there is the recommended grouping of sets of 12 for pipe breath :), the signs of the zodiac, months in a year, the "dozen," the 12 days of Christmas, 12 to a jury, the 12 hours of a day (twice a day, of course)... and I happened to be born on the 12th of June :P

The references to the Bible showed me how much may be encoded in this book, which for most of my life I have disregarded as "stories" or "rubbish" due to programming from my childhood and resentment of the fear often evoked from "normal" interpretations. I was raised to view this book with scorn and am not at all familiar with it's actual contents, but perhaps in the future I will be able to become familiar with the Bible without so many assumptions. It seems in trying to avoid the ignorance and Fear of Christian fundamentalism, I have unwittingly remained ignorant to the wealth of knowledge that is available there--just another way I've been duped by the PTB by identifying with beliefs with no solid foundation. This began to become clear in reading Mouravieff and Laura's work, but even more so after reading your post.

Hmm, interesting and useful turn this thread has taken, so Mona, you should not lament bringing up what you did, not when there is so much to learn from it, even if it is something unexpected.

Evolutionary1, I see your point here. At the time when I started this discussion I was going through some difficult time; my pathway once again crossed the path of a psychopath and I felt a little irritated because this has been an ever going occurance in my life. It's been 4 months now and I am doing much better. I was just walking on knives and felt like everyone was out there to get me.

I am gland I started this discussion, it turned out to be an eye opener, that's for sure. My brain is a lot more clear.

I've been struggling with some concepts in a way connected to in vitro fertilization.

I was wondering, there's a growing rate of infertile couples (at least that is suggested by statistics), so couldn't there be a connection between making people unable to conceive naturally, which forces them to use in vitro, and than messing up embryos genetically to make a specific kind of vehicles,
and I'm not talking about 'regular' embryos, but the ones that are receiving more and more media coverage lately, like babies that came out of 2 eggs, have specific eye color (and who knows what else), modified so they don't develop certain diseases etc. (which I guess would mean that scientists didn't just recently start experimenting with it, but have been doing it for a while now already, and that there are probably these kind of babies, or people, around already).

I understand I'm jumping into conclusions here, as I do make a parallel with what C's were saying about engineering special kind of humans, which doesn't have to be connected with this at all, but still, it makes no sense to me, state of the world being as it is, that genetically altered children would be altered with exclusively good intentions in mind.

So basically, the question is: are designed children intended to serve any kind of special purpose in the upcoming events, or that just doesn't matter, as we've all been messed with genetically some way or another anyway?

Additionally, and from another perspective (if bad influences and intentions are taken out of the equation), can some form of external materialistic genetic alteration done by humans themselves be in any way helpful to development (like, rewriting previous bad changes by itself)?

As in my understanding, genetic altering was something done to us, and not from this density, so we can only fight it if we reach the state that is on that same (or similar) level, not the one we are on now.
So I do wonder if our own tampering with genetics (again, even if we take bad non-human influences out of the equation) on a material level, like altering crops, animals, and in the end humans, isn't just messing things up further on, with nothing good in it, and which we simply shouldn't be doing.
Than again, maybe it's just neutral and insignificant.

Anyway, I do understand nothing is black and white, also that I have a program that that tells me - you're not supposed to play god that way, but the thing is, in this case I'm simply not able to discern for myself, so I thought I should ask.

Back
Top Bottom